Darwin Awards


Curious Cdn
#511
I guess that the "Action Desk" was too boring for him.
 
Danbones
#512
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You mean, we all need to become better liars

Yes, YOU certainly do Yorgie.
 
Blackleaf
#513
http://www.kaotic.com/video/5BT:shoc...019319145915_t
 
spilledthebeer
#514
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I guess that the "Action Desk" was too boring for him.


Well- it certainly explains a few things about why news media supports LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


But then so does this::::::::::::


Here is an amusing little article explaining in detail why there are so many LIE-beral lovers in the media these days! And maybe it explains some things about LIE-berals as well? With some comments of my own in brackets):

Journalists’ brains below average due to alcohol and caffeine: Study

POSTMEDIA NETWORK. First posted: Friday, May 19, 2017 11:43 AM EDT | Updated: Friday, May 19, 2017 12:19 PM EDT

Duh, journalists’ brains may no work too good.

According to a study released Thursday by neuroscientist Dr. Tara Swart in association with the London Press Club, the highest functions of the human brain operate at a lower level in journalists than the average population.

Her research titled “Study Into The Mental Resilience of Journalists,” blames journalists’ cognitive shortcomings on dehydration caused by excessive alcohol consumption along with poor diet, including higher levels of sugar and caffeine.

Less than 5% of journalists drink enough — or any — water while 41% drank more than 18 alcoholic drinks per week.

The study measured “executive functioning” which, as Swart writes in her report, is “the ability of the brain to regulate emotions, suppress bias, switch between tasks, solve complex problems and think flexibly and creatively.”

(In truth neither news media nor LIE-berals wish to perform many of those tasks- if they did, then they would feel bad until they altered their failing political policies. The list of failed LIE-beral ideas- that media talking heads so often defend- is so comprehensive that getting rid of them all would result in the disappearance of the LIE-beral party-and would also eliminate a huge swath of suddenly speechless media employees!)

(LIE-berals and reporters enjoy their emotions- consider the thrill of reporting on Maryam Monseff castigating Conservatives who dare to call for an honest referendum on the disgraced LIE-beral electoral reform proposal.

Or consider the political chaos that would ensue if LIE-berals had no biases to work with? Who will LIE-berals bribe to love them and vote for them as civil service Hogs do if LIE-berals are forced to treat us all equally?

And who will buy a newspaper that has nothing but sports and horoscopes in it?

And what task vis there more important than for LIE-berals to focus on clinging to power- with the self appointed poobahs of news media explaining to us why LIE-beral greed is good for us? What need do LIE-berals and media have for switching and refocusing away from their prime task?

As fo solving complex problems, LIE-berals are far to busy CREATING such problems-such as how to avoid admitting that giving in to Muslim civil rights blackmail in exchange for LIE-beral votes might be a bad idea in the long run?

But LIE-berals ARE thinking in a creative and flexible way! How else to explain their subtle baiting of Yankees over national security issues, Muslim terror, softwood lumber sales, the production of dairy products etc? With LIE-berals making special efforts to appear as the victims instead of as the instigators- with news media aiding and abetting! It takes perseverance and creativity to piss on others and convince them its raining!)

She notes that some of the deficiencies may be a result of a high-pressure work environment that doesn’t allow time for mindfulness.

(That is certainly the problem with LIE-berals- so many lies- so little time! And media types are too busy conjuring more LIE-beral propaganda to be bothered speculating on how valid it is?)

However, she found that journalists actually manage pressure better than many other fast-paced professions, like bankers and sales executives, because they feel a higher sense of purpose related to their work.

(Yeah, reworking the world into an image you personally approve of and expect to profit from is exalted and exciting work- too bad the LIE-beral vision is WRONG! And news media might have noticed that if they had less alcohol in their systems?)
 
Curious Cdn
#515
You're back, Spillage! The old Smith-Corona is burning through the ribbons, again!
 
spilledthebeer
#516
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You're back, Spillage! The old Smith-Corona is burning through the ribbons, again!




Oh....................did you miss me?????????????????????????????????????????????


Or were you too busy trying to figure out what sort of future you could salvage in the wake of the Michael Wernick / Privy council clerk vitriol about the kind of acceptable to HIM -pressure was put on Wilson-Raybould????????????????????


Let me ask again: are you a GREENIE OR NDPer????????


And there was Wernick pretty much admitting that LIE-berals had reminded Raybould of the thousands of jobs and thousands of votes for the LIE-beral party rode on how she chose to handle the CRIMINAL PROSECUTION of SNC Lavalin and that hardly sounds like the "oh no pressure from us" CRAP that Our idiot Boy was trying to pretend had happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !



The sense this disgusted tax payer is getting is that while Wilson-Raybould was still Justice Minister she had a sit down with the entire cabinet and got told: "look- the fate of the LIE-beral party is at risk- we desperately need as many votes as we can salvage in Quebec and that means making the Lavalin scandal FADE out of sight for the good of the party"!


"But hey- YOU ARE the Justice Minister and you know what is best for the party and you know what we need and you know the law and how best to handle this- so its all on you- but hey- we know you and trust you to do the right thing so NO PRESSURE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Loyalty to law versus loyalty to POLITICAL PARTY is on offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And now she is out...................and the scandal RAGES ON- WITHOUT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


Wilson-Raybould has escaped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Scott Brison has escaped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


Gerald Butts has fled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!



LIE-berals TALK A LOT about justice and fair play and equity..................maybe we should BUY THEM a dictionary so they can more clearly understand the words they are mocking and the values they are SH+TTING ON??????????????????????????
 
spaminator
#517
Spring Break tragedy: Woman dies after falling out car window, yelling ‘Bye, Miami!’
American Media Inc.
Published:
March 20, 2019
Updated:
March 21, 2019 8:49 AM EDT
Mariah Michelle Logan. (Facebook)
A fun spring break trip turned into a tragedy for a young Chicago woman and her friends.
As RadarOnline.com has learned, Mariah Michelle Logan was celebrating the last moments of her Miami vacation when she was trampled by a car and killed.
The 23-year-old and her pals were driving to the Miami International Airport at around 4:43 a.m. on Sunday, when Logan rolled down the right rear passenger window to soak up the last few rays of Florida sunshine.
“Bye, Miami!” she yelled while “hanging out” of the car window. According to the Miami Herald those were her final words.
Somehow, Logan lost her balance and fell out the window. As she lay on the busy freeway, she was run over by a Range Rover. The man driving initially stopped when he felt the impact, but quickly sped off without leaving any information.
Story continues below
Authorities are investigating Logan’s death as a traffic homicide and have yet to confirm if alcohol played a part in the freak accident.
After Logan’s death, her family and friends spoke about their grief, adding that they were still in disbelief over the horrific turn of events.
“I’m still grieving,” Logan’s friend Kenyatta Burch told the Miami Herald. “I lost my best friend, my sister. Blood cannot make us closer.”
Logan’s boyfriend of one year, Ray Olden, also said he was “devastated” by the young woman’s tragic passing.
“It’s not real yet,” he said. “There’s just silence in the air.”
The two had another trip planned in August and were already mapping out the next five years of their lives.
Logan was a mental health technician at the Ann Kiley Residential Center in Waukegan before her death.
“The way it happened, it’s not easy to accept a person going out like that. She was an angel,” Logan’s sister, Xylina Griffin, told ABC 7 Chicago. She said that at this point, the family is just trying to get her body back home.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...i-spring-break
http://miamiherald.com/news/local/co...228084444.html
http://torontosun.com/news/world/spr...ling-bye-miami
 
spaminator
#518
DEATH CANYON: Fatal falls at Grand Canyon just latest in last 100 years
Associated Press
Published:
April 13, 2019
Updated:
April 13, 2019 4:59 PM EDT
A tourist looks over the Grand Canyon at the Eagle Point site on the Hualapai Indian Reservation on March 27, 2019. (LARRY WONG/POSTMEDIA NETWORK)
PHOENIX — Two recent deaths in which men plummeted in the Grand Canyon follow dozens of apparently accidental fatal falls since the national park was established 100 years ago.
Michael Obritsch, of Santa Rosa, California, died April 3 after falling from the edge of the South Rim in Grand Canyon Village, near the Yavapai Geology Museum.
His body was found 400 feet (more than 122 metres) below the rim, according to park officials.
A tourist from Macau, China, fell to his death on March 28. The man was at least 50 years old, park officials said.
The man was trying to take a photo at Grand Canyon West’s Eagle Point — close to the Skywalk located on the Hualapai Reservation outside the park — when he stumbled and fell, The Arizona Republic reported earlier this week.
Story continues below
The body of a Japanese tourist was found March 26 in a wooded area south of Grand Canyon Village, away from the rim.
All three deaths still were under investigation by the Investigative Services branch of the National Parks Service and the Coconino County Medical Examiner, according to park spokeswoman Vanessa Ceja-Cervantes.
No amount of signage, railings or even verbal warnings will be enough to end the falls, said Michael P. Ghiglieri, author of “Over the Edge: Death in the Grand Canyon.”
Sixty-four fatal falls have been recorded in the park’s history, Ghiglieri said. Forty-nine of the victims were male and 15 female. Many deaths involve someone going around a guardrail to get closer to the edge or accidentally driving off the rim.
This number does not include any death that was ruled a suicide.
Park officials currently don’t plan to add increased railing or signage in light of the string of deaths, Ceja-Cervantes said. Ample signage is already commonplace in highly travelled areas of the canyon.
Only one person fell to his death in the park in 2018. Andrey Privin of Illinois died in July after he climbed over the railing at Mather Point, a popular viewpoint at the South Rim. Some visitors said they saw Privin throw his backpack over the railing and onto an intended landing spot before jumping. He fell 500 feet (152 metres) to his death.
About 12 people die each year within the park, Ceja-Cervantes said. The deaths can be attributed to everything from accidental falls, to heat-related deaths and drownings during rafting trips on the Colorado River.
http://azcentral.com/story/news/loca...lls/3425424002
http://torontosun.com/news/world/dea...last-100-years
 
spaminator
#519
Alabama man dies outside Chuck E. Cheese's when gun in diaper bag goes off
Associated Press
Published:
April 16, 2019
Updated:
April 16, 2019 2:28 PM EDT
A sign for a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant is seen in this 2014 file photo. Justin Sullivan / Getty Images
VESTAVIA HILLS, Ala. — An Alabama man has died days after he was accidentally shot outside a Chuck E. Cheese’s restaurant when a gun discharged inside a baby’s diaper bag.
Al.com quotes the Jefferson County coroner’s office as saying Tuesday that 22-year-old Timothy Roshun Smith Jr. has died.
Police in the Birmingham suburb of Vestavia Hills say Smith was preparing to change his daughter’s diaper in a car outside the pizza restaurant Saturday when a gun stored in the diaper bag went off, hitting them both.
Police say the girl was shot in the leg and the man in the chest. The girl’s injuries weren’t considered life threatening.
Lt. Michael Keller says investigators believe the man was searching inside the diaper bag when he hit the weapon and it fired accidentally.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/ala...r-bag-goes-off
 
Curious Cdn
#520
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Alabama man dies outside Chuck E. Cheese's when gun in diaper bag goes off
Associated Press
Published:
April 16, 2019
Updated:
April 16, 2019 2:28 PM EDT
A sign for a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant is seen in this 2014 file photo. Justin Sullivan / Getty Images
VESTAVIA HILLS, Ala. — An Alabama man has died days after he was accidentally shot outside a Chuck E. Cheese’s restaurant when a gun discharged inside a baby’s diaper bag.
Al.com quotes the Jefferson County coroner’s office as saying Tuesday that 22-year-old Timothy Roshun Smith Jr. has died.
Police in the Birmingham suburb of Vestavia Hills say Smith was preparing to change his daughter’s diaper in a car outside the pizza restaurant Saturday when a gun stored in the diaper bag went off, hitting them both.
Police say the girl was shot in the leg and the man in the chest. The girl’s injuries weren’t considered life threatening.
Lt. Michael Keller says investigators believe the man was searching inside the diaper bag when he hit the weapon and it fired accidentally.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/ala...r-bag-goes-off


Alas, he failed the I.Q. test of life.


He was "free", though.
 
MHz
#521
They should have a 'special viewing area' for suicidal people, special on 'capes'.
 
spaminator
#522
Teen gored in groin during Spanish bull run dies
Brad Hunter
Published:
May 1, 2019
Updated:
May 1, 2019 7:17 PM EDT
Not a good idea. Two men have been killed during bull-related events in Spain. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
A Spanish teen has become the second casualty at a festival after he was gored in the groin by a bull.
Fran Gonzalez, 19, died from his injuries during the annual celebration in the town of Chilches.
Authorities say he was taken to hospital following the incident that occurred around 6 p.m. Tuesday. Gonzalez was pronounced dead at the hospital.
The Organizers of the San Vicente Ferrer festival suspended festivities and held a moment of silence for the dead teen.
Gonzalez was well known in the area as a recortadore and regularly took part in bull-related events. Recortadores are people who use their bodies to dodge the bull as it charges.
Story continues below
Witnesses said Gonzalez was bleeding heavily and was unconscious when he was taken to hospital.
The bovine that killed the young man is named Juanito or ‘Little Juan.’ The animal was released into the area where fans watch behind a protective fence
“Today a minute’s silence will be held as a public show of our support and condolences for the dead man’s family and friends,” the festival said in a statement.
Last week, Juan Jose Varo, 74, was killed after being gored by a bull.

http://torontosun.com/news/world/tee...-bull-run-dies
 
Curious Cdn
#523
We're all slowly dying of bull.
 
taxslave
+1
#524
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Teen gored in groin during Spanish bull run dies
Brad Hunter
Published:
May 1, 2019
Updated:
May 1, 2019 7:17 PM EDT
Not a good idea. Two men have been killed during bull-related events in Spain. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
A Spanish teen has become the second casualty at a festival after he was gored in the groin by a bull.
Fran Gonzalez, 19, died from his injuries during the annual celebration in the town of Chilches.
Authorities say he was taken to hospital following the incident that occurred around 6 p.m. Tuesday. Gonzalez was pronounced dead at the hospital.
The Organizers of the San Vicente Ferrer festival suspended festivities and held a moment of silence for the dead teen.
Gonzalez was well known in the area as a recortadore and regularly took part in bull-related events. Recortadores are people who use their bodies to dodge the bull as it charges.
Story continues below
Witnesses said Gonzalez was bleeding heavily and was unconscious when he was taken to hospital.
The bovine that killed the young man is named Juanito or ‘Little Juan.’ The animal was released into the area where fans watch behind a protective fence
“Today a minute’s silence will be held as a public show of our support and condolences for the dead man’s family and friends,” the festival said in a statement.
Last week, Juan Jose Varo, 74, was killed after being gored by a bull.

http://torontosun.com/news/world/tee...-bull-run-dies

Sometimes the good guys win.
 
spaminator
#525
Boy dies after being impaled on swimming pool’s fence in Texas
Associated Press
Published:
May 9, 2019
Updated:
May 9, 2019 9:01 AM EDT
Jean Pierre Mwenge is pictured in a photo posted with a GoFundMe fundraising campaign. (GoFundMe)
FORT WORTH, Texas — Police in Fort Worth say no criminal charges will be filed in the death of an 11-year-old boy who was impaled as he climbed over an iron fence surrounding an apartment complex’s swimming pool.
Fort Worth police say a group of children climbed the fence to get into a locked swimming pool Monday night. According to police, the children scattered and climbed over the fence when a security guard told them to leave.
Police say one of the children, 11-year-old Jean Pierre Mwenge, lost his footing and was impaled while climbing over the 6-foot (1.8-metre) fence, which had spikes at the top.
Fort Worth Police Officer Bradley Perez tells the Star-Telegram that the death is considered “an extremely unfortunate accident” and no charges are expected.
http://w3.cdn.anvato.net/player/prod...ZWZhdWx0In0%3D
http://torontosun.com/news/world/boy...fence-in-texas
 
spaminator
+1
#526
2 die trying to jump car over raised drawbridge
Associated Press
Published:
May 24, 2019
Updated:
May 24, 2019 6:54 PM EDT
Black Bayou Bridge.Google Maps/HO
LAKE CHARLES, La. — Two Texas men are dead after trying to jump a compact car across the gap on a raised drawbridge.
Louisiana State Police say it happened shortly after 2 a.m. Friday at the Black Bayou Bridge about 6 miles (9.65 kilometres) south of Lake Charles. Investigators say the bridge was closed to traffic to let a boat pass through on the Intracoastal Waterway.
Witnesses say the car’s passenger pushed the gate arm up and they drove the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze up to the raised section. They backed up, then accelerated forward, trying to jump to the other side. The vehicle landed in the water and sank.
State police say 23-year-old Alejandro Cazares of McAllen and 32-year-old Roberto Alejandro Moreno of Edinburg were pronounced dead at the scene.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/2-d...sed-drawbridge
 
spaminator
#527
Man dies inflight after eating 246 cocaine packets
Associated Press
Published:
May 26, 2019
Updated:
May 26, 2019 7:23 PM EDT
(Getty Images)
MEXICO CITY — Mexican prosecutors say a Japanese man who died aboard an airliner shortly after takeoff from Mexico City had ingested 246 packets of cocaine and went into cardiac arrest from a drug overdose.
Sunday’s statement was issued by the attorney general’s office for the northern state of Sonora, where an autopsy was performed following an emergency stop by the Aeromexico flight in Hermosillo.
The prosecutor’s office says other passengers reported seeing the man convulsing in the early hours of Friday as the jetliner headed for Narita, Japan.
Authorities identified the man only as Udo “N” and said he had travelled to Mexico’s capital from Bogota, Colombia.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/man...ocaine-packets
 
JLM
+1
#528
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Man dies inflight after eating 246 cocaine packets
Associated Press
Published:
May 26, 2019
Updated:
May 26, 2019 7:23 PM EDT
(Getty Images)
MEXICO CITY — Mexican prosecutors say a Japanese man who died aboard an airliner shortly after takeoff from Mexico City had ingested 246 packets of cocaine and went into cardiac arrest from a drug overdose.
Sunday’s statement was issued by the attorney general’s office for the northern state of Sonora, where an autopsy was performed following an emergency stop by the Aeromexico flight in Hermosillo.
The prosecutor’s office says other passengers reported seeing the man convulsing in the early hours of Friday as the jetliner headed for Narita, Japan.
Authorities identified the man only as Udo “N” and said he had travelled to Mexico’s capital from Bogota, Colombia.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/man...ocaine-packets


Good way to go! No costs to the tax payers for costly trial and costly incarceration expenses and gets the dumb genes out of the gene pool.
 
JLM
+1
#529
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

2 die trying to jump car over raised drawbridge
Associated Press
Published:
May 24, 2019
Updated:
May 24, 2019 6:54 PM EDT
Black Bayou Bridge.Google Maps/HO
LAKE CHARLES, La. — Two Texas men are dead after trying to jump a compact car across the gap on a raised drawbridge.
Louisiana State Police say it happened shortly after 2 a.m. Friday at the Black Bayou Bridge about 6 miles (9.65 kilometres) south of Lake Charles. Investigators say the bridge was closed to traffic to let a boat pass through on the Intracoastal Waterway.
Witnesses say the car’s passenger pushed the gate arm up and they drove the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze up to the raised section. They backed up, then accelerated forward, trying to jump to the other side. The vehicle landed in the water and sank.
State police say 23-year-old Alejandro Cazares of McAllen and 32-year-old Roberto Alejandro Moreno of Edinburg were pronounced dead at the scene.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/2-d...sed-drawbridge


You'd think the 32 year old would have been old enough to know better! Anyway gets dumb and dumber out of the gene pool!
 
spilledthebeer
#530
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

We're all slowly dying of bull.




Okay then Comrade Curious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


Please stop trying to FEED IT to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We are FED UP with your Red Tory CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


Joe Clark.............................WHO????????????? ????????????????


IS NOT COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!


And your LIE-beral Lite will NEVER be acceptable to either real LIE-berals or ordinary Cdns either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
spaminator
+1
#531
perhaps they were fans of dukes of hazard.
 
Blackleaf
#532
https://www.kaotic.com/video/fVGtruYz_2019627155259_t
 
Blackleaf
#533
http://www.kaotic.com/video/FWhcMvBo_2019624101550_t
 
spaminator
+1
#534
Mom of three dies after swallowing $102 worth of cocaine
Postmedia News
Published:
June 4, 2019
Updated:
June 4, 2019 5:02 PM EDT
Victoria Buchanan died when she swallowed $102 of cocaine prior to her flight home to Dubai. Victoria Buchanan/Facebook
A British teacher and mother of three’s cocaine vacation party led to her horrific death.
Victoria Buchanan — who lives in Dubai — purchased $510 worth of cocaine on her annual family trip to the UK with her husband Mark.
But when Victoria arrived at Manchester airport with $102 of cocaine leftovers, the pretty mom opted to swallow the deadly drug when she realized she still had the drugs in her possession.
Victoria Buchanan was waiting to fly home to Dubai when she realized she still had the drugs in her possession. Victoria Buchanan/Facebook
Moments later in the first-class airport lounge, she collapsed from a severe seizure when the bag burst in her stomach.
Tragically, onlookers at the airport misread Victoria’s seizure as an anaphylactic reaction and responded by administering her epipen.
But by the time she arrived at Wythenshawe Hospital the damage was done and she died later in hospital.
The bag of cocaine was discovered in the post-mortem examination.
Victoria’s husband said: ”We were aware she would take small amounts of cocaine occasionally and it was something we did together. I had left the UK a few days before, not a lot was left, not that that matters now,” the UK Sun reported.
Man dies inflight after eating 246 cocaine packets
High fashion: Cocaine-laced clothes discovered after flight from Peru
Victoria’s elderly parents weren’t aware of their daughter’s cocaine use.
Irene Dignon, her mother, testified at her inquest: “There was no evidence of anything like drugs with her — she was always so anti-them.”
She added: “She was always so upbeat I wouldn’t have thought she needed them, it’s a different world.”
The assistant coroner was blunter.
“My question is what on earth was she thinking?” Andrew Bridge said.
http://torontosun.com/news/weird/mom...rth-of-cocaine
 
B00Mer
#535
Police warn of Fentanyl-laced marijuana in Tennessee

We need that in Canada, get rid of all the Liberal voters who voted for JT and to legalize marijuana..

If you're stupid enough to smoke that drug, you're stupid enough to die from it..


 
spilledthebeer
#536
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Mom of three dies after swallowing $102 worth of cocaine
Postmedia News
Published:
June 4, 2019
Updated:
June 4, 2019 5:02 PM EDT
Victoria Buchanan died when she swallowed $102 of cocaine prior to her flight home to Dubai. Victoria Buchanan/Facebook
A British teacher and mother of three’s cocaine vacation party led to her horrific death.
Victoria Buchanan — who lives in Dubai — purchased $510 worth of cocaine on her annual family trip to the UK with her husband Mark.
But when Victoria arrived at Manchester airport with $102 of cocaine leftovers, the pretty mom opted to swallow the deadly drug when she realized she still had the drugs in her possession.
Victoria Buchanan was waiting to fly home to Dubai when she realized she still had the drugs in her possession. Victoria Buchanan/Facebook
Moments later in the first-class airport lounge, she collapsed from a severe seizure when the bag burst in her stomach.
Tragically, onlookers at the airport misread Victoria’s seizure as an anaphylactic reaction and responded by administering her epipen.
But by the time she arrived at Wythenshawe Hospital the damage was done and she died later in hospital.
The bag of cocaine was discovered in the post-mortem examination.
Victoria’s husband said: ”We were aware she would take small amounts of cocaine occasionally and it was something we did together. I had left the UK a few days before, not a lot was left, not that that matters now,” the UK Sun reported.
Man dies inflight after eating 246 cocaine packets
High fashion: Cocaine-laced clothes discovered after flight from Peru
Victoria’s elderly parents weren’t aware of their daughter’s cocaine use.
Irene Dignon, her mother, testified at her inquest: “There was no evidence of anything like drugs with her — she was always so anti-them.”
She added: “She was always so upbeat I wouldn’t have thought she needed them, it’s a different world.”
The assistant coroner was blunter.
“My question is what on earth was she thinking?” Andrew Bridge said.
http://torontosun.com/news/weird/mom...rth-of-cocaine




POOR MUDDLED LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


THEY WANT TO MAKE HARD DRUGS LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But the public knows this is just a LIE-beral effort to HIRE MORE civil service union HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After all.......................................SOMEBODY has to hand out the NEEDLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



In our Brave New LIE-beral World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
spilledthebeer
#537
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

POOR MUDDLED LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


THEY WANT TO MAKE HARD DRUGS LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But the public knows this is just a LIE-beral effort to HIRE MORE civil service union HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After all.......................................SOMEBODY has to hand out the NEEDLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



In our Brave New LIE-beral World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






And fentanyl laced Weed??????????????????????


WHAT IS this world coming to??????????????????????????????


And.......................aint it GRAND that LIE-beral efforts to get organized crime out of the Weed biz...............................


are MOVING SO SLOWLY and ineffectively!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is just the USUAL LIE-beral mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


Always arrogant LIE-berals were assuming that Conservative voters could be persuaded to smoke the LACED POISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Turns out it is LIE-beral supporters grabbing the bad stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No wonder LIE-berals are so determined to keep importing illegals to Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All the LIE-beral supporters- the gang bangers and drug addicts and violence prone alcoholic natives keep taking themselves out of



the political picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!



LIE-berals HAD HOPED to BRAINWASH our kids at school............................................


but that LIE-beral SCAM FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!


Once a kid has spent a couple of years in the economy...............................


struggling with McJobs and HUGE RENTS and minimum wages.........................................


and LIE-beral tax SCAMS and HUGE student loans........................................


the kids find that LIE-beral policy IS A FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


So LIE-berals NEED to BUY support from other sources!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
spaminator
#538
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...02#post2734502
 
spaminator
#539
Magician drowns attempting Houdini-inspired river escape
Washington Post
Published:
June 18, 2019
Updated:
June 18, 2019 10:27 AM EDT
Chanchal Lahiri, a magician, sits on a boat before performing one of his tricks in the Hooghly river in Kolkata, India, June 16, 2019. REUTERS/Stringer
Sitting on a boat on a river in West Bengal, India, magician Chanchal Lahiri had others bind him in ropes and chains and prepare to barricade him in a cage down in the water.
He turned to a crowd.
“If I can open it up, then it will be magic,” Lahiri said, according to the Guardian, “but if I can’t, it will be tragic.”
But after Lahiri – also known by his stage name, Jadugar Mandrake – disappeared Sunday into the Hooghly River in Kolkata during his Houdini-inspired performance, he never reappeared, according to Agence France-Presse.
Indian stuntman Chanchal Lahiri, known by his stage name “Jadugar Mandrake”, is lowered into the Ganges river, while tied up with steel chains and ropes in Kolkata June 16, 2019. (STR/AFP/Getty Images)
A day after crews began combing the river to find him, his body – still shackled – washed up late Monday not far from where he had plunged into the water, the Guardian reported.
“He was a great stunt artist,” Madan Bharti, a historian of Indian magic, told the newspaper about Lahiri, “and this is a big loss for the Indian magic community.”
BBC News, citing local news media, reported that Lahiri had obtained permission from authorities to perform the stunt on a boat but had not mentioned that it would have a “connection with water.” Police are still investigating.
Indian stuntman Chanchal Lahiri, known by his stage name “Jadugar Mandrake”, is prepared for being lowered into the Ganges river, while tied up with steel chains and ropes in Kolkata June 16, 2019. (STR/AFP/Getty Images)
It was not the first time that Lahiri had performed such feats.
Leading up to Sunday’s stunt, the magician told AFP that he did almost the same stunt more than two decades ago on the Hooghly River, a branch of the Ganges River. “I was inside a bulletproof glass box tied with chain and locks and dropped down from Howrah Bridge. Then I came out within 29 seconds,” he told the news agency.
He tried another stunt on the same river about six years ago, but after spectators saw him escape from a door in the cage, they beat him, according to the news agency.
BBC News reported that Lahiri had told a local newspaper photographer he wanted do the stunt on Sunday “to revive interest in magic.”
“He used to practice in swimming pools and rivers,” Sumit Kharbanda, president of the Indian Brotherhood of Magicians, told the Guardian after Sunday’s tragic feat. “All magic has to be perfect, and it takes a lot of practice, but even with practice, things can go wrong. This was a very dangerous performance. I don’t know if it was a breathing issue or just not being able to undo the locks.”
http://torontosun.com/news/world/mag...d-river-escape
 
JLM
#540
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Magician drowns attempting Houdini-inspired river escape
Washington Post
Published:
June 18, 2019
Updated:
June 18, 2019 10:27 AM EDT
Chanchal Lahiri, a magician, sits on a boat before performing one of his tricks in the Hooghly river in Kolkata, India, June 16, 2019. REUTERS/Stringer
Sitting on a boat on a river in West Bengal, India, magician Chanchal Lahiri had others bind him in ropes and chains and prepare to barricade him in a cage down in the water.
He turned to a crowd.
“If I can open it up, then it will be magic,” Lahiri said, according to the Guardian, “but if I can’t, it will be tragic.”


Obviously not the brightest candle on the cake!
 

Similar Threads

204
Darwin Day
by Reverend Blair | Feb 28th, 2005