Cfl 2019

petros
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
Good luck to you and your favourite teams.
Go Green & White!
TiCats Vs Arbys.
Oskie wee wee!

Mowich
+2
Early in the first quarter of the Riders vs Hamilton game, the Ti-Cat defense lost their minds and their control.

After Zach was taken out of the game due to a vicious hit to the head by Simoni Lawrence, and the Ti-Cats were hit with enough penalties to put us within FG range, back-up QB Fijardo kept the ball and crossed the goal line for our first TD of the season.

Mowich
+2
Cody's got some legs .........two good runs to save the play so far. Zach still out - he was only in for 3 plays before having to head to the dressing room. Sheesh

Mowich
+2
My second favorite CFL team is looking good now that they have got their minds back- Jeremiah is a threat every time he touches the ball- his ability to complete passes is, I hate to say - really something to see. Mind you his receivers are no slouches either.

Mowich
+1
No surprise - Zach is on the sidelines and he is not dressed to play. He should not be back in the game if the Riders stick to the full concussion protocol - besides it's the pre-season and giving Cody some time with the ball can't hurt.

Twin_Moose
+1
It was a hard dirty hit Mowich with his history not surprised

Mowich
+1
Against a stiff breeze, Lirim puts 3 on the board for the Cats with a down the middle FG.

Mowich
+1
After spending most of the 1rst Q warming up, the Rider defense finally took to the field and had some good solid plays. The hit for a big loss on Jeremiah by Montcrief was a beaut. Keep it up D.

End of 1rst Q: Riders 7 - Cats 3

Mowich
+1
Well pooo...................Jeremiah just completed an outrageously great TD pass to Brandon Banks to start the 2nd Q and the Cats grab the lead.

Mowich
I am not seeing much new in the way of our offense. I was hoping that McAdoo would go to OC school in the off season and learn some new tricks - apparently that hope has been dashed.

Mowich
William Powell is certainly improving our chances - he's had some good runs so far.

Mowich
3-minute warning in the 2nd, Riders 2nd and goal............and Powell goes over for the TD and a very well earned one at that. Riders back in the lead by 3 - Brett missed the convert

Mowich
Riders maintain the lead going into half-time.

Mowich
Well............we lost.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

besides it's the pre-season and giving Cody some time with the ball can't hurt.

Nooooooo this is the regular season opener.

petros

I am not seeing much new in the way of our offense. I was hoping that McAdoo would go to OC school in the off season and learn some new tricks - apparently that hope has been dashed.

He has got to go.

petros
What's with the Batman logo for Mtl?

I was expecting to see more from the Esquimauxs.

petros
Now they are coming alive.

Twin_Moose
+1

Well............we lost.

Looks like there might be hope for a good QB in the near future for Sask.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Looks like there might be hope for a good QB in the near future for Sask.

If you want to see a wicked QB watch highlights of EE Vs Alouettes.

Adams could be a running back.

petros
Stamps Vs Arbys 21-17 at the half.