+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Nazis like to use the German language.

So do 80 million Germans.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Duerte must have some domestic problems. It's the age-old response to a restless population ... find an enemy.
Trump in s working hard on that one, too.

TrudOWE already has the majority of Canadian population as enemies.

bill barilko
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Afraid of losing access to cheap nannies.

Tim Horton's staff too.

spilledthebeer

Duerte must have some domestic problems. It's the age-old response to a restless population ... find an enemy.

Comrade Curious suggests that Duterte must have DOMESTIC PROBLEMS??????????????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duterte has a Filippino Branch of Muslim Terrorists representing Al Qaida operating in his country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have Cdns FORGOTTEN ALREADY the spectacle of Our idiot Boy Justin spewing platitudes over the TWO CDNS who were

kidnapped by Muslim terrorists and BEHEADED in the Philippines in 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OF COURSE Duterte has DOMESTIC PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

The Philippines is a third world country were the election is decided by who paid the biggest bribes...............................

backed up by the most GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is for SPECIFICALLY THAT REASON that I suggest the 100 containers of Cdn "garbage" originally contained some sort of CONTRABAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now the CONTRABAND has been removed .............................................

and the harbour master wants the Cdn crap off his dock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need the space for OTHER CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose
Conservative
A new player in the game WTF

'We are going to send this back': Malaysia returning unwanted Canadian plastic

spilledthebeer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

A new player in the game WTF

'We are going to send this back': Malaysia returning unwanted Canadian plastic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More Smugglers blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malaysia has various drug smugglers in that country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And virtually all third world countries have various rebel groups and "freedom fighters".................................

so drugs or weapons hidden behind Cdn trash is apparently a handy way to ship CONTRABAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somewhere out there in the big wide world........................................

some drug lords are LAUGHING WITH GLEE at the prospect of making stupid Cdns PAY to ship home the rug and weapon containers full if trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
LOL it's Harper's and the American's fault

Canada hasn't issued any permits for companies to ship waste, government says

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
They opened up one of the containers and out poured HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,so we're sure that Swilledthebeer's household trash is included.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Shouldn't that be "A" HAHAHAHAHA etc?

You used it as an amateur noun.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1

Canada introduced new regulations in 2016 requiring exporters to get permits to ship waste other countries would consider hazardous, including trash. The changes were the result of the diplomatic dustup with the Philippines over 103 containers of trash that arrived in ports there in 2013 and 2014 wrongly labelled as plastics for recycling.

"I think it is a shock to Canadians that we ship so much garbage overseas," said Sarah King, head of Greenpeace Canada's oceans and plastics campaign.

Environmental Defence program director Keith Brooks says most Canadians have no idea that after they dutifully drop their plastic packages and soda cans into blue bins, a lot of them still end up in landfills or burned in far-flung countries.

Canada agreed earlier this month to take back dozens of the containers sent there in 2013 and 2014 and pay for the cost of shipping them. Last week it contracted a major global shipping company to handle the waste, which is to be taken to Vancouver and burned for energy at a plant in suburban Burnaby.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...cid=spartanntp
(from TM's post, above)

I just thought such a brain dead idiotic statement needed to be countermanded by the facts...

as usual with you.

I see Canada put you on a boat and shipped YOU out once upon a time...and Look!

You were returned too.

spilledthebeer

They opened up one of the containers and out poured HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,so we're sure that Swilledthebeer's household trash is included.

NOPE.....................................

NADA.......................................

Zilch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of mine in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Composting and a wood stove take care of most........................................

and Recycling as well.............................................. ....

meaning I put things in the blue box even though I KNOW the LIE-berals are LYING about taking blue box cargo anyplace but the nearest land fill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

My garbage in the Philippines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

The very idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

White_Unifier

Liquor bottles?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Liquor bottles?

Nitrous Oxide bottles?

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Liquor bottles?

DESPERATE LIE-berals trying to change the subject........................................... ..............

AWAY from their FAILED ARGUMENTS AND ROTTEN POLICIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See if talking about liquor bottles can take the sting out of these LIE-beral LIES that the article EXPOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article illustrating how hard our civil service union HOGS are working to maintain their very selfish spots on the govt gravy train! At our expense!!!

With some comments of my own in brackets):

Beer Store's 'facts' don't stand up

By Jerry Agar.

Published: May 13, 2019. Updated: May 13, 2019 10:20 PM EDT

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ Opinion/ Columnists

Related

Editorials
EDITORIAL: Stop pandering and fight terrorism
Columnists
GOLDSTEIN: Why can’t Trudeau apologize for himself?
Columnists
LILLEY: Trudeau wants Norman affair to disappear, but it won't
Columnists
WILLIAMS: Higher education in America a costly lesson

If the Beer Store wants to win hearts and minds in their battle with Premier Doug Ford, they could start by telling us the truth.

The privately-owned Beer Store launched an ad campaign against the Ontario government’s apparent plan to put beer in corner stores.

(Frankly I don’t feel strongly about beer in corner stores- but I DO FEEL VERY STRONGLY about the greed of our civil service union HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The face of the campaign is renowned curler and Beer Store manager Glen Howard who says in the campaign’s radio ad: “There has been a lot of talk lately about putting beer in corner stores, but not enough facts about what that will mean.”

The fight has to do with whether the government will legalize the sale of beer in convenience stores, breaking the total control the Beer Store shares with the LCBO over sales.

Howard begins to lay out the “facts” saying: “The fact that 7,000 Beer Store employees could be out of a job.”

That’s a lot of jobs to lose. How many employees does the Beer Store have?

The latest number I could find puts it at 7,356.

Is the Beer Store saying that if beer shows up in our convenience stores, they will go completely out of business?

(Sure looks like EXACTLY such fear mongering is being promoted here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

That isn’t a fact Glen Howard, it is either irresponsible rhetoric designed to get Ontarians to fear job losses caused by Premier Doug Ford or it is a stunning admission by the Beer Store that they cannot compete outside a government-mandated closed system.

(Civil service union HOGS sincerely believe they are ENTITLED to own a MONOPOLY! I have said in the past that if govt gave parents school vouchers so they could send their kids to any school of their choice- the number of kids who would be immediately be taken out of the public system - and sent to a private school with greater discipline and more teacher supervision and higher academic standards - WOULD BE HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Our parents mainly prefer the private school system where discipline is higher and education is more orderly and effective!! The private schools focus on pleasing parents while public schools focus on pleasing civil service union HOGS- with unpleasant results for both kids and parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The Beer Store touts its beer delivery system as the only thing that keeps beer from getting even more expensive than it is in Ontario, as if the private sector doesn’t have exceptional delivery systems and practices to employ to get beer from the brewery to the store.

(Hogs grasp at straws when union bully tactics fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Howard continues laying out the Beer Store’s case: “The fact that beer prices will be higher.”

(Not necessarily!! After all- corner store operators DO NOT pay HOG Pay rates!!!!! Hogs want to pretend that their expenses are somehow LOWER - without explaining how LAZY employees of a MONOPOLY GET!!)

Well, in some cases that is undoubtedly true. But prices on everything are higher in convenience stores. We pay for convenience. It would be up to the Beer Store to convince us that it would be worth going to them for beer instead.

(What?? Make ENTITLED HOGS COMPETE for our biz?? When did that REVOLUTION happen?????????????????????????????????)

(And of course we have only to look at Marijuana sales for inspiration!!!

Weed sales by your local dealer HAVE NOT gon down for the simple reason the “private” dealers offer greater convenience - since they keep longer hours and have a better price because they are not paying for a large retail setup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Overall, history teaches us that absent government interference, competition lowers prices, not the opposite.

Milk is available in convenience stores, as are bread and eggs. Grocery stores thrive. (Loblaw’s and Wal-Mart have excellent delivery systems.)

What else did Glen Howard call a fact? “The fact that minors will likely have easier access to beer.”

The Ontario Convenience Stores Association commissioned an independent test using underage secret shoppers (age 15-1 by Statopex Field Marketing which reported: “Convenience stores scored the best age-check pass rate with an 87.3% success rate. The Beer Store was next with 80.7% and LCBO last with 74.6% — meaning one in four minors successfully purchased age-restricted products from LCBO, and one in five from The Beer Store — compared to one in eight for convenience stores.”

(OH dear!! How will LIE-berals respond to such facts?? IGNORING truth and logic are favorite LIE-beral tactics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

When questioned about those actual facts by Jim Richards on NEWSTALK1010 radio, Howard chose to say that he didn’t believe it.

He insisted that the Beer Store does a terrific job keeping beer from minors, but he offered no competing research.

(LIE-berals believe it is UNFAIR to be logical with them!! They are ENTITLED to their own “Truth”!! LIE-berals believe we are all equally entitled to speak- thus they feel entitled to spew Fake News and have it accepted with the same respect as actual FACTS AND RESEARCH!! LIE-bersls are so entitled they believe their wishful thinking ought to be satisfactory for public consumption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(In related news- Toronto Sun reporters conducted an experiment in which they dressed a 14 year old white boy in a full length Burqa that completely HID his face and body and sent him off to buy alcohol from various LCBO`s- and NOBODY QUESTIONED the kid!! Being dressed as a Muslim woman was the “get out of jaul free card”!! Even though it ought to be public knowledge that Muslims are FORBIDDEN to drink alcohol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

He had an opinion, as the public face of the anti-competition movement from the Beer Store, not facts. Should we just believe him?

In this case, I am sorry Glen Howard, the truth has left the rink.

(The truth - as always- is whatever LIE-berals deem best............... for THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Hoid
One more dividend of the Harpo regime.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

One more dividend of the Harpo regime.

What?

Beer stores in Ontario?

Did you know that Harper was responsible for the sinking of the Andrea Doria?

Hoid
I know he was the one who started shipping the garbage.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Yup. He personally took it to the wharf in the back of his Wally Wagon.

Hoid
Oh I forgot. Nobody is responsible for anything except Trudeau.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Oh I forgot. Nobody is responsible for anything except Trudeau.

Well, Pierre ... yes.

Trudeau the Younger favours style over content.

spilledthebeer

OH hemer-HOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

It is OBVIOUS YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

If Harper was organizing garbage shipments .................................................. ..

YOU would be sitting on a dock in LUZON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!