The Resignation Thread

Hoid
First explain how that is "doing nothing"

PS even though this person is a female she is still human.

Decapoda
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Well hold on a second. Just the other day you were crowing about how Trudeau is doing something because he spent $4.5 billion on a pipeline. How is that "doing something" to you when you totally agree with this broad's assessment about pipelines.

Since Trudeau has indicated he's such an ardent proponent of TMX, I can't help but wonder how he can justify bringing on a team member who has overtly demonstrated such disobedient opposition to his pet project that he spent 4.5 billion of our tax dollars on, and has committed (at least he says he has) to spending at least another 5-8 billion on the pipeline expansion. After JWR just finished tearing him a new a**hole, I would have thought he would be looking for more "team players" in his new cabinet appointments.

Of course, I guess it's also possible that his supposed enthusiasm for TMX is all a big f*cking lie. It certainly wouldn't be out of character for him to talk out both sides of his mouth to try and play both sides. It also wouldn't be out of character for him to rely on those "teammates" around him to do the dirty work required to accomplish his idealistic goals because of his pathetic cowardice to take personal responsibility for the political outcome on himself. Immoral, untrustworthy, and weakness are such disappointing, repulsive traits in a so-called leader.

Hoid
The $4.5 billion is a lie?

Decapoda
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

The $4.5 billion is a lie?

Piss off troll. Some of us are trying to have a discussion.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+4

First explain how that is "doing nothing"

Simple. It's called spending $4.5 billion on nothing.

Here's a thought. Why don't you pick a position and stick with it. One minute you're crowing about Groper buying a pipeline, the next minute you're totally agreeing with some idiot's assessment that pipelines are an antiquated economic model.

But let's pretend her idiotic, emotionally relativistic assessment is correct, then no matter how you slice it, Groper STILL wasted $4.5 billion.

I also love the sub-moronic mentality about oil and coal being "old technology" and how stupid it is to use this "old technology" for a 21st century world. Newsflash: Wind power is 5000 yr old technology. So if oil and coal power are stupid, then wind is absolutely f*cking moronic.

petros
+4

When Trudeau hands the pipeline to FNs Hoid will say it the best thing to happen to FNs since getting their first rifle to hunt.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2

PS even though this person is a female she is still human.

Says the FN-hating douchenozzle who agreed with every negative assessment of JWR (and some unkind names) AFTER she refused to blow Groper.

Hoid

Here's a thought. Why don't you pick a position and stick with it. One minute you're crowing about Groper buying a pipeline, the next minute you're totally agreeing with some idiot's assessment that pipelines are an antiquated economic model.

But let's pretend her idiotic, emotionally relativistic assessment is correct, then no matter how you slice it, Groper STILL wasted $4.5 billion.

I also love the sub-moronic mentality about oil and coal being "old technology" and how stupid it is to use this "old technology" for a 21st century world. Newsflash: Wind power is 5000 yr old technology. So if oil and coal power are stupid, then wind is absolutely f*cking moronic.

The white natty narrative is now that I was happy to see Trudeau buy a ****ing pipeline for all the cry babies in Alberta.

petros
+1
As an Injun hater you are a white natty.

petros
+1

The white natty narrative is now that I was happy to see Trudeau buy a ****ing pipeline for all the cry babies in Alberta.

Where did you live before moving in with your kid?

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1

How am I a "White natty"? And what narrative? YOU stated that Trudeau buying the pipeline was an example him doing something for Canada. Are you really that stupid to think your previous comments on here simply disappear after they're read?
Some of us have more than just a 30 second, 128 character attention span.

spilledthebeer

Well hold on a second. Just the other day you were crowing about how Trudeau is doing something because he spent $4.5 billion on a pipeline. How is that "doing something" to you when you totally agree with this broad's assessment about pipelines.

Pretty obvious explanation there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The assumption among many Cdns when Our idiot Boy bought the pipeline was this:::::::::::

Some Cdns THOUGHT HE WOULD COMPLETE THE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of Cdns did not believe he would spend $4.7 billion dollars just to kill the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some Cdns were naive enough to think Our idiot Boy would actually do something USEFUL FOR CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

AS for HOID........................................

he long ago ran out of halfway intelligent arguments to defend his beloved LIE-berals........................

and he is now just spitting insults in hope of annoying people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoid is wondering what in hell he will do with his life if LIE-berals get the kind of voting results they deserve in the October election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will always be some sort of LIE-beral party in Canada............................................ ..

but the kind of LIE-beral party that will emerge after being forged in MAJOR SCANDALS AND AFTER BEING ABUSED BY enraged AND OVER TAXED VOTERS............................................ ...

will have NO USE for HOID or the LIES he spews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

but the kind of LIE-beral party that will emerge after being forged in MAJOR SCANDALS AND AFTER BEING ABUSED BY enraged AND OVER TAXED VOTERS............................................ ...

will have NO USE for HOID or the LIES he spews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

DaSleeper
The greenie is because it doesn't come from Fakebook.....BRAVO!

spilledthebeer

HOID is fully aware of how BADLY ALL LIE-beral policy is failing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he has given up promoting any logical defense of LIE-beral policy since no USEFUL FACTS REMAIN AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now he is just trying to Piss people off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because he is SULKING over the disgrace that LIE-berals have brought on themselves...................................

And of course Hoid also wears that same DISGRACE because he so shamelessly supported them for so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He no longer has need of factual arguments or consistent policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is now satisfied by being merely ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as I have said- once the NEW LIE-beral party has been through the fire and reformed into something completely different...........

the NEW LIE-berals will have NO USE for a troll like Hoid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Whitby member of parliament breaks her silence regarding stepping down

Quote:

It's been a wild ride for former Liberal MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes. The representative for the riding of Whitby stepped down from the Liberal party after what she said was a 'hostile' exchange with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
She now sits as an independent member of parliament, and in her first television interview since she left the Liberal caucus, Chavannes is breaking her silence about how that affected her.
"For me, [it was] the hostility and the anger that I was met with, especially after a meeting about team-building and respect. Meeting him with that hostility and anger, I just thought there was no way I would stand for that for anybody that I represented, or myself," says Caesar-Chavannes.
Caesar-Chavannes, who has been MP for Whitby since 2015, had chosen to step down and not seek re-election and brought this news to Trudeau back in February. She alleges the PM yelled at her in their conversation.
Caesar-Chavannes first brought up the interaction on Twitter, when all eyes were on the SNC-Lavalin affair involving Jody Wilson-Raybould. It was then that Chavannes posted a tweet, questioning the prime minister and his statement that he wants staff to feel comfortable in coming up to him if they have concerns.
"I did come to you recently. Twice. Remember your reactions?" she said in her tweet...……..More

spilledthebeer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Whitby member of parliament breaks her silence regarding stepping down

I say GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is and was a strong supporter of POISONED LIE-beral immigration policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let her go back to her old life as a lawyer...................

assuming anybody but a gang banger would want her as council!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator
Time to trade in that Liberal minivan?
Antonella Artuso
Published:
May 17, 2019
Updated:
May 17, 2019 7:41 PM EDT
Liberal MPP Marie-France Lalonde (The Canadian Press)
The Ontario Liberal Party may soon be able to trade in its caucus minivan for a sedan.
Ottawa-Vanier MPP Nathalie Des Rosiers became the second Liberal MPP this week to announce she sees her future as somewhere other than with the Ontario Liberals.
Orleans MPP Marie-France Lalonde issued a statement Monday saying she hopes to run for the federal Liberals in the fall election, and will seek the federal Liberal nomination in the riding of Orleans.
Des Rosiers said in a statement Friday that she has been appointed the next principal of Massey College in Toronto.
“I would like to thank the people of Ottawa — Vanier, whom I will continue to represent until a date later this year, which has not yet been determined,” Des Rosiers said. “When presented with this opportunity, I had to take into account personal and familial considerations. Later this year, I will submit my resignation as the MPP for Ottawa — Vanier.”
The Ontario Liberals were reduced to seven seats in last year’s provincial election, losing official party status and gaining the nickname the “minivan” party.
The Ontario Tory government subsequently raised the number of seats required for official party status to 12 from eight, making it extremely difficult for its political opponent to reach the threshold that brings taxpayer funding and additional opportunities in question period and on committees.
The projected cost of a byelection is about $425,000 per riding, Elections Ontario says.
aartuso@postmedia.com
http://torontosun.com/news/provincia...iberal-minivan

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

Another Harper mistake.

Too true. If he haddn't let trudOWE win the liberal rigged election we would not be having this problem.

Hoid
rust me, your problems are for life.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2

rust me, your problems are for life.

According to Garble translator that means:

"Arrest me, Your problem for life."

You just forgot the Muahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

According to Garble translator that means:

"Arrest me, Your problem for life."

You just forgot the Muahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True Dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOID IS our problem for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Hoid and his LIE-beral pals.............................................. ..........

and Ticks carrying Lyme Disease.............................

and birds carrying avian flue and West Nile Disease..................................

and illegals swarming across the border..........................................

and Muslim radicals seeking to FORCE Canada to join the World Wide Caliphate......................................... ..

ALL THESE THINGS come to us courtesy of LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

The LIE-beral version of Justice is the greatest threat Canada faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Here is an older article illustrating how LIE-beral hug a thug judges are literally encouraging criminals! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Alberta RCMP say shooting happened when rural homeowner confronted suspects

(Yes- that is LIE-beral justice in action! LIE-berals have figured out it is easier to buy the votes of drug addicted thieves than it is to cozy up to honest farmers!!!!!!!!!)

CBC/Radio-Canada

Published: February 27, 2018

Police say members from their detachment in Okotoks were called to the property at around 5:30 a.m. on Saturday.

RCMP in Alberta have taken a rural homeowner into custody after a shooting that police allege happened when he confronted two people rummaging through his vehicles.

They say that during the confrontation between the owner and the suspects, an unknown number of shots were fired before the suspects fled.

Later, police found one person with an injury to his arm, but police were still seeking a second person on Sunday.

(Uh huh- a lone citizen in a dark and isolated place fires some warning shots to deter thieves from robbing him!! And LIE-berals think it is a SCANDAL that citizens would seek to PROTECT their own property!! But then LIE-berals have demonstrated how little respect they have for our property by wasting so much of our resources on wild spending that only benefits LIE-berals and their friends!!!!!!!!)

Last fall, Alberta's Opposition called for an emergency debate in the legislature to deal with rural crime and the subject came up following this month's acquittal of a Saskatchewan farmer in the shooting death of an Indigenous man on his property.

Police urge people to report, not engage. But police are urging people not to pursue or engage with suspicious individuals and to instead immediately report incidents.

(That`s a nice idea that is hiding idiot LIE-beral LOGIC!! If the nearest police cruiser is 2 hours away from an emergency call- then HOW can cops have any influence on crime?? It is all very well to tell home owners they should have insurance so they can replace “lost items” - as if the items had somehow been misplaced instead of brazenly STOLEN!! But that opens a whole new can of worms as LIE-berals meddle with insurance costs as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"We encourage property owners to not attempt to pursue or subdue any suspects, with the main reason, public safety. We don't want to see people getting hurt," Sgt. Shawn French said Sunday.

(Armed confrontations are certainly to be avoided!! So why are LIE-berals so determined NOT to prosecute and LOCK UP the criminals???????????)

(On Saturday May 19, 2019, news reporter Avery Haines aired an interview with the Police Chief of North Battleford Sask - the current high crime capitol of Canada. In which the Chief explained that EIGHT PEOPLE were responsible for OVER THIRTY PERCENT of all the crime in his town!!!!!!!!!!)

(Haines asked: “why not lock up the eight and get peace in town”? And the VERY DIPLOMATIC Chief started explaining about how the 8 have assorted mental health issues and substance abuse problems and etc!!! In other words- the Chief is telling us the LIE-beral Line- that we should get USED to crime - in the same way we endure blizzards and floods and Muslim terror and carbon tax SCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(LIE-berals REALLY THINK they can get away with RAMMING their SELFISH policies down our throats FOR EVER!!!!!!)

"We're trained to handle these situations. We do treat them as priority calls and we try to get there in as most expeditious manner as possible."

(Oh sure- and back in 1980- a 911 call about a drunken car thief hammering on an auto ignition system in an URBAN parking lot - in a failed attempt to steal the vehicle- required FORTY MINUTES for a cop to travel the TWO Toronto city BLOCKS to the scene of the crime!! And staffing levels are WELL BELOW what they were in 1980- meaning EVEN SLOWER SERVICE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(LIE-berals keep telling us that crime rates are down - even as they LIE about actual crime rates!! Plea bargaining by time strapped LIE-beral hug a thug judges makes major crimes into minor offenses and makes minor crime disappear completely- or at least - minor crime slips off LIE-beral radar- but NOT off public perception!!!!!!!!)

French said the investigation into Saturday's incident is ongoing and information wasn't available on whether it was the homeowner or the suspects who fired the shots. He also did not have information on whether a firearm has been seized as part of the investigation.

(Oh?? Is it possible the THUGS WERE ARMED AS WELL?? LIE-berals want to BLAME honest citizens for being ATTACKED by thugs!! And LIE-berals want to HIDE the details under a veil of privacy that ONLY AIDS LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

French wouldn't speculate on whether the homeowner would face charges.

(It is appropriate that any time there is gun play there MUST be legal examination of the circumstances- its just too bad that LIE-berals tut-tut over criminals with guns while raging at home owners who defend themselves and their property!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Rural crime on the Prairies, and what landowners are allowed to do about it, has come up a lot recently.

In the year following Colton Boushie's death, the Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities called for the federal government to expand the rights and justification for people to defend themselves, people under their care and their property. Both Ottawa and Saskatchewan officials dismissed the idea.

(But at least the craven cowardly municipal politicians who are the “leaders” who get the angry phone calls after thieves strike and cops cannot be found - now recognize the WIDE SPREAD PUBLIC DISCONTENT over the quality of what is scornfully referred to as “LIE-beral Justice”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Meanwhile, an Alberta man, Daniel Wayne Newsham, will face a manslaughter trial in December after police allege he was involved in a fatal collision that happened when he pursued a truck stolen from a rural property in August 2016.

(There is a TRAGEDY!! A property owner trying to recover his STOLEN PROPERTY is involved in a fatal vehicle crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Stanley Dick, who was the lone occupant of the truck, died in the crash.

(The THIEF Died?? How tragic is that?? Most Cdns say “Not tragic at all”!! In fact most Cdns would say “Good Riddance” - not that any LIE-beral would admit the public holds such sentiments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Some landowners have noted that calling police is ineffective because officers are far away and criminals are long gone by the time the authorities arrive.

(What the hell- people IN CITIES complain about cop response times thank to LIE-beral budget cuts and hiring restrictions!! As I have already noted- it took FORTY MINUTES for a cop to travel TWO Toronto CITY BLOCKS in 1980- in response to a 911 call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

French, however, noted police arrived quickly in Saturday's incident.

"It's my understanding that in this instance specifically, from the time that we received the dispatch, we were on scene from within five to seven minutes," he said.

(So this time a cop happened to be in the area when the call came in!! Counting always on a fast response like that is as effective as praying to Odin that the thief will be struck by lightning bolts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(The LIE-beral political gods are crazy if they think they can shuffle safely past such furious public anger and frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)