Just Getting to Know All of You

Hoof Hearted
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
As most of you probably know by now I have schizophrenia...

I've had a few posters PM me and ask how I'm doing. That's wonderful!

But lately, when we have come to disagreements on certain issues, the comments have become, "The Loony is off his meds" or "The voices are telling him to write that"...etc.

It reminds me of the old joke where the wife reassures her husband that his baldness is not a problem. Until they get into a heated argument and she yells out, "Shut up, baldy!"

Please try to stay on point, folks.

Tecumsehsbones
Guess what, son? You take digs at me with your lies about Indians boiling missionaries, or take shots at gays with your comments about 300-lb. gay men flashing at Pride Parade, you're gonna get it back.

You're like the bully who is just so, SO shocked and hurt when another kid hits him back.

Johnnny

Hoof Hearted
I'm not your son...

And where have I lied?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

I'm not your son...

Sorry, didn't mean to imply you're anything other than pure Aryan.

Quote:

And where have I lied?

Where are these paintings of Indians boiling missionaries?

Hoof Hearted
Do you even know your own history fer fukk's sakes?

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

We're comin' to get you PAC-MANNN .

Tecumsehsbones

Do you even know your own history fer fukk's sakes?

Where are the paintings? It's a very simple question. Why are you working so hard to dodge it when you could just give a simple answer? Where are they?

I think we know why.

And the answer is no, I know very little of my own history, because I was in an Indian school.

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Guess what, son? You take digs at me with your lies about Indians boiling missionaries, or take shots at gays with your comments about 300-lb. gay men flashing at Pride Parade, you're gonna get it back.

You're like the bully who is just so, SO shocked and hurt when another kid hits him back.

You saw the posts I put up detailing the Cherokees having black slaves and hunting down escaped slaves eh?
They are under the posts were you talk about other people's heritage.

Should I repost?

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I know very little of my own history, because I was in an Indian school.

Ironic.

Angstrom

As most of you probably know by now I have schizophrenia...

I've had a few posters PM me and ask how I'm doing. That's wonderful!

But lately, when we have come to disagreements on certain issues, the comments have become, "The Loony is off his meds" or "The voices are telling him to write that"...etc.

It reminds me of the old joke where the wife reassures her husband that his baldness is not a problem. Until they get into a heated argument and she yells out, "Shut up, baldy!"

Please try to stay on point, folks.

Tec, Cliffy and mentalflake are basically you basic white people hating racist on our forums. You will see them constantly posting hateful things towards white people.

Twila
What people say about you, says nothing about you, and everything about them or so I'm told.

Hoof-hearted, don't listen to 'em. They don't know you personally and they're talking out their azz? Tells you enough about them that their opinion should be null and void to you.

There are a few here who give as good as they get, BUT they'll not truly hold it against you forever. Sometimes you just got to wait for things to blow over.

Johnnny
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

What people say about you, says nothing about you, and everything about them or so I'm told.

Hoof-hearted, don't listen to 'em. They don't know you personally and they're talking out their azz? Tells you enough about them that their opinion should be null and void to you.

There are a few here who give as good as they get, BUT they'll not truly hold it against you forever. Sometimes you just got to wait for things to blow over.

Exactly.

We all make mistakes and i wasn't always the respectable person you guys admire, look up too and adore.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

I do, I do!

And a nice, wet pussy too!