What is “Normal”?

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

The "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" Graham Hancock?

Johnnny
+1
Who wants to be normal?

Some of us are too rare to die and too unique for mass production so who cares what people think.

Cliffy
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Who wants to be normal?

Some of us are too rare to die and too unique for mass production so who cares what people think.

What other people think of me is none of my business. Their perceptions are coloured by their own self image, so if someone says, "you're crazy", I agree because they are really talking about themselves. That goes for all their perceptions of others.

And, yes, there is no normal if everybody is different.

Johnnny
If were all different from one another then does that mean being different from one another means that were normal?

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

The "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" Graham Hancock?

Naaah! Just right click on the picture, and look up <properties> and you will see...just another facebook meme...

All that man's information comes from facebook ROFLMAO

petros
It's fascistbook no doubt but Hancock is one of the regulars on Ancient Aliens.

He watches conspiracy videos on YouTube as well.That where he latched on to Ramtha and Quantum Mysticism.

TenPenny
+1
The trouble with normal is, it always gets worse.

Twila
+1

Falling for quantum mysticism thinking it's a real science isn't normal.

You just can't stop yourself can you? The crush you have on Cliffy is showing. You're practically waving a Cliffy flag. lmao.

btw, it ain't normal. LOL

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

I was at a Wedding where the MC announced that there was a Porshe in the parking lot with it's lights on. Every guy in the room, including me stood up and grabbed their keys as if to go outside. It was very funny. The whole room burst into laughter.

Ha, ha. Really, I'm just oozing sympathy for you. Not.

Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

The trouble with normal is, it always gets worse.

In my neighborhood that would be the normal route.

It's fascistbook no doubt but Hancock is one of the regulars on Ancient Aliens.

He watches conspiracy videos on YouTube as well.That where he latched on to Ramtha and Quantum Mysticism.

The guy who sets up a Pirate Network on Pitcairn Island (or pay to use the name) with have a built in PR value that can be milked for all it's worth.
Not everybody started with cable TV but some did. Have any of them suggested that this is what men can do when they are working in harmony such as only possible when ice-age weather conditions favor no hardships. Actually we lack the training so let's leave the structures to aliens who are also immortals. A lower ocean level was a fact during the last ice-age but prior to that and dating back 200M years the oceanic basins as we know them today were smaller and smaller to nonexistent. The water would have crept onto the land and the elevations of the monuments should have been at the Sea Shore, like the Sphinx was when the Nile was running 50 ft year round.

Fire damage hasn't been considered yet. Fire from repeated bonfires would leave a similar wear pattern would it not?? The floor and the temple structure made from the excavated material shows no water weathering are points that support something other than just water being at work.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

You just can't stop yourself can you? The crush you have on Cliffy is showing. You're practically waving a Cliffy flag. lmao.

btw, it ain't normal. LOL

His obsession is pathological and so is his stalking my posts like some sociopathic pervert. And where he gets the idea that I have anything to do with Ramtha is pure imagination on his part. Makes me wonder sometimes if my life is in danger.

Curious Cdn
+1
I think I'll write a book!

"A Remora Named Petros"

Should be good for a G.G., just based on the title!

Twila
+1

His obsession is pathological and so is his stalking my posts like some sociopathic pervert. And where he gets the idea that I have anything to do with Ramtha is pure imagination on his part. Makes me wonder sometimes if my life is in danger.

Nah, he's a bored, grumpy prick is all. Probably in real life the same.

B00Mer
+1

Cliffy
+1
Have you ever stopped to think how your own prejudices define how you see the world at large, and how you define others?

Kinda like how Murphy feigns concern about my mental health, continuously suggesting I have a doctor adjust my meds. Not being on any meds or having any doctor ever suggesting that I do, I can only assume that Murphy is concerned about his own mental health but is too frightened to face to own neurosis, so he projects them on me. Sad dude he is.
Last edited by Cliffy; Jul 24th, 2017 at 11:22 PM..

Danbones
The state of "No rmal" is a negative one.

inferring quite clearly that one is out of rmals

Similarly if one is Ab no rmal then one clearly abs no rmals at all.

One of those rare cases where the positive and negative states are the same thing.
Which is either Normal or Abnormal depending on your point of view.

You abs the choice to see it or not as you choose.
( Yes I know, normally choose are worn on the feet, but this is the exception that proves the rule.)

But that's the thing with no rmally choose. They have no rmally.
Last edited by Danbones; Jul 24th, 2017 at 10:53 PM..

JLM
Having had no experience with that I wouldn't have a clue.

Danbones
Yes you always were the lucky type

Normally I use weed to make it stop

Cliffy

JLM

Or maybe it's just all part of delegation, so hopefully everything is done by the people best suited to do it. You still want to be shooting, gutting, skinning and butchering moose when you are 90 years old?