Is life Pointless Without Children?

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Sorry gherry. I had no idea id have worked 20 years already and payed over 500000$ worth of income tax in my lifetime and still not anything to show for it. I thought for a second this was not normal. I guess im living the Canadian dream

That sounds like pretty poor planning. you must have pissed away an awful lot of money.

Danbones
Aside from investing money, a carpenter can also build investments.
For example: taking the mortgage for building a house and paying yourself to build it in the off season.

Often carpenters draw pogey, if so pay yourself to build some more on that house.
I used to buy materials left over from previous employers xtra cheep, and saved that for such times.
Last edited by Danbones; Jul 11th, 2017 at 11:15 AM..

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I wonder if Angst's inability to use the English language at a level much higher than a grunt has something to do with him being an all-around Canadian failure.

Nah, I'm kidding. I don't wonder that at all.

Angstrom
Maybe if i knew how to write in English i could compose better phishing emails to scam old people. You may be on to something.

White_Unifier

Maybe if i knew how to write in English i could compose better phishing emails to scam old people. You may be on to something.

Well, if yo're going to delve into criminality, learn a second language and offer to smuggle people in for a fee. The CBSA is notorious for its inability to communicate in any language other than English or French.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

I am hearing Bob Barkers voice here for some reason. lol

First prize is a week vacation in Oklahoma.

Second prize is a two-week vacation in Oklahoma.

Maybe if you could write a clear sentence that didn't look like it was scribbled by a behind-his-peers grade 3 kid, you could get a job that pays well. As it is, "less smart end of the mop handle" is about all you can aspire to.

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

First prize is a week vacation in Oklahoma.

Second prize is a two-week vacation in Oklahoma.

Maybe if you could write a clear sentence that didn't look like it was scribbled by a behind-his-peers grade 3 kid, you could get a job that pays well. As it is, "less smart end of the mop handle" is about all you can aspire to.

It's comments like yours that contribute to our high suicide rates.

We should show respect to dimwits like we do everyone else.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

It's comments like yours that contribute to our high suicide rates.

I try to do my part.

Quote:

We should show respect to dimwits like we do everyone else.

Why? What with automation, we got more dullards than we got jobs they can do.

Danbones
Naw, the robots have to have something to work on too
sharpening might be a good skill for them to use.

TenPenny

Most of the scam phishing emails have deliberate spelling and grammatical errors. You're not aiming for the intelligent audience with those.

B00Mer

And you are doing this world a big favour. We all thank you for that. Its very unselfish of you to realize how much of a drag you're DNA is on the rest of our society.

Well what's my choice bring in a whole lot of retarded children like you.. sonny..

Maybe if you would spend less time playing on the Internet and more time looking for a job, you could move out of your mothers basement and quit collecting welfare..