Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid


IdRatherBeSkiing
+3
#1681
If the fat cow Michael Moore is against Trump, perhaps I should take a solid look at supporting him.
 
darkbeaver
#1682
I don't know what to think of Trump, I can/t help but nod his way, pseudo Putin comes to mind donald can do that, he's polishedhe could mbite thye hasjd if the people would rise, they're ar5e wait6ing for the right time, my American cousins, I wish them well
 
taxslave
+3
#1683
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap0MuJymAfQ

Bill Maher is determined to stop Donald Trump’s campaign for president in its tracks.

And the “Real Time with Bill Maher“ host found a natural ally during his show on Friday night — in Oscar-winning documentary filmmaker Michael Moore.

The duo pledged to team up to prevent the presumptive Republican presidential nominee from winning the race for the White House this fall.

“Bill, the question you asked, what are we going to do between now and November? You and I are going to take him down. You and I,” said Moore.

“No seriously, this is the end of Donald Trump. He is not going to the White House. That is not happening,” he added.

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

Two lying attentionwh ores Feeding off each other are not going to stop Trump.Finding someone(anyone) competent to run against him might.
 
darkbeaver
+2
#1684
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Two lying attentionwh ores Feeding off each other are not going to stop Trump.Finding someone(anyone) competent to run against him might.

Trumps my choice for president. I'm convinced he will save American asses. Or he will be hung from a hydro pole in front of the white house. Everything in my house is made in China except the wood, how's it going to go. Learn Mandarine, marry Chinese, try to blend in,,

Russian Chinese, all of them, Spanish , if you don't speak all of them you are looked down upon, and rightly so, cuz you,re dumb
 
JLM
+1
#1685
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Trumps my choice for president. I'm convinced he will save American asses. Or he will be hung from a hydro pole in front of the white house. Everything in my house is made in China except the wood, how's it going to go. Learn Mandarine, marry Chinese, try to blend in,,

Russian Chinese, all of them, Spanish , if you don't speak all of them you are looked down upon, and rightly so, cuz you,re dumb


Better him than Hillary, anyway!
 
darkbeaver
+2
#1686
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Better him than Hillary, anyway!

Damn right, that woman scares the hell out of me, she's definately connected and they ain't angels, my skin is crawling


It's like a giant Lizaard tried to kiss me.

I need a shower.
 
Ludlow
#1687
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Damn right, that woman scares the hell out of me, she's definately connected and they ain't angels, my skin is crawling


It's like a giant Lizaard tried to kiss me.

I need a shower.

That's withdrawel take your pills
 
Johnnny
#1688
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

That's withdrawel take your pills

For him to take his pills, he has to remember to leave it next to his bag of dope...
 
darkbeaver
+1
#1689
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

That's withdrawel take your pills

I
I already took the pills, obviousley they don't work, do you have any drugs?

Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

For him to take his pills, he has to remember to leave it next to his bag of dope...

Bag of dope I almost forgot Johnny, I can see it from here.
 
spaminator
#1690
Artist adorns restaurant with poster of Trump locking lips with Putin
Jan M. Olsen, The Associated Press
First posted: Saturday, May 14, 2016 02:38 PM EDT | Updated: Saturday, May 14, 2016 02:49 PM EDT
COPENHAGEN — A street artist in Lithuania has adorned a barbecue restaurant with a poster showing Donald Trump locking lips with Vladimir Putin.
Restaurant owner Dominykas Ceckauskas said Saturday the presumptive U.S. Republican presidential nominee and the Russian president both have huge egos “and they seem to get along pretty well.”
He said the image is “an ironic view of what can be expected.”
Local artist Mindaugas Bonanu created the wheat paste poster for the eatery in the capital Vilnius on Friday. It’s on the outside of the Keule Ruke restaurant — Lithuanian for “Smoking Pig” — along with the text “Make Everything Great Again” — a play on Trump’s slogan “Make America Great Again.”
Ceckauskas said the poster was a nod to a 1979 photograph of Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev kissing East German ally Erich Honecker on the mouth — once a customary greeting between Socialist leaders. The iconic shot was later painted on the Berlin Wall.
There have been no calls to remove the more than 2-metre (6 1/2-foot) poster.
Berlin once was the symbol of the Cold War, Ceckauskas noted.
“We think that the border now is not in Berlin, but somewhere here in the Baltic states, between (the) East and the West,” he told The Associated Press.
Lithuania — and its Baltic neighbours Estonia and Latvia — regained its independence in the early 1990’s after nearly five decades under Soviet occupation and the 1991 Soviet collapse. More than a dozen people were killed and scores were injured in a Soviet crackdown on Lithuania’s independence drive in January 1991.
All three Baltic nations have since joined NATO.
A couple sits in front of graffiti depicting Russian President Vladimir Putin, left, and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, on the walls of a restaurant in the old town in Vilnius, Lithuania, Saturday, May 14, 2016. (AP Photo/Mindaugas Kulbis)

Artist adorns restaurant with poster of Trump locking lips with Putin | World |
 
B00Mer
-1
#1691
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Better him than Hillary, anyway!

No way.. I'd rather Hillary..
 
JLM
+1
#1692
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

No way.. I'd rather Hillary..


That's what elections are all about. If it's competence you want, I'd vote Trump!
 
B00Mer
+1 / -1
#1693
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

That's what elections are all about. If it's competence you want, I'd vote Trump!

Other than stroking Walter's very small dick to avoid another red..



Trump is a flake, dangerous and very unstable..

A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader
 
JLM
#1694
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Other than stroking Walter's very small dick to avoid another red..



Trump is a flake, dangerous and very unstable..

A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader


No doubt he's a loose cannon on the deck. I don't think he's the best candidate for President by a long shot, but he's the best candidate Americans are likely to choose from on Nov. 8.
 
pgs
+1
#1695
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Other than stroking Walter's very small dick to avoid another red..



Trump is a flake, dangerous and very unstable..

A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Got a problem with small dick's ? or are you just self projecting ?
 
B00Mer
#1696
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Got a problem with small dick's ? or are you just self projecting ?

Nope, not projecting.. I very sorry of I hurt your feelings.. and very sorry you have a small dick..

Just say'in.
 
darkbeaver
#1697
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Artist adorns restaurant with poster of Trump locking lips with Putin
Jan M. Olsen, The Associated Press
First posted: Saturday, May 14, 2016 02:38 PM EDT | Updated: Saturday, May 14, 2016 02:49 PM EDT
COPENHAGEN — A street artist in Lithuania has adorned a barbecue restaurant with a poster showing Donald Trump locking lips with Vladimir Putin.
Restaurant owner Dominykas Ceckauskas said Saturday the presumptive U.S. Republican presidential nominee and the Russian president both have huge egos “and they seem to get along pretty well.”
He said the image is “an ironic view of what can be expected.”
Local artist Mindaugas Bonanu created the wheat paste poster for the eatery in the capital Vilnius on Friday. It’s on the outside of the Keule Ruke restaurant — Lithuanian for “Smoking Pig” — along with the text “Make Everything Great Again” — a play on Trump’s slogan “Make America Great Again.”
Ceckauskas said the poster was a nod to a 1979 photograph of Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev kissing East German ally Erich Honecker on the mouth — once a customary greeting between Socialist leaders. The iconic shot was later painted on the Berlin Wall.
There have been no calls to remove the more than 2-metre (6 1/2-foot) poster.
Berlin once was the symbol of the Cold War, Ceckauskas noted.
“We think that the border now is not in Berlin, but somewhere here in the Baltic states, between (the) East and the West,” he told The Associated Press.
Lithuania — and its Baltic neighbours Estonia and Latvia — regained its independence in the early 1990’s after nearly five decades under Soviet occupation and the 1991 Soviet collapse. More than a dozen people were killed and scores were injured in a Soviet crackdown on Lithuania’s independence drive in January 1991.
All three Baltic nations have since joined NATO.
A couple sits in front of graffiti depicting Russian President Vladimir Putin, left, and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, on the walls of a restaurant in the old town in Vilnius, Lithuania, Saturday, May 14, 2016. (AP Photo/Mindaugas Kulbis)

Artist adorns restaurant with poster of Trump locking lips with Putin | World |

That,s sooo cute!

Putin must be destroyed to save the western world. The man is the diabolical mastermind of all the worlds problems, no greater personification of Satan has nor will ever exist, this is Gods test of the democratic west. Can it meat the challenge? Is it worth the bother? What do the banks think? Maybe they should just pack up and leave us ungrateful peasants who fukked it all up. There are good moorings for capital ships elsewhere yo know. Once a fertile place has rippened x number of times it withers and passes on. All the big trees fall over someday. Nothing odd about that at all.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#1698
 
darkbeaver
#1699
He's very popular because he's still alive. A curious phenomena if you buy the Trump threat to the establishment meme.

I have to assume they are looking forward to the inogrrreration. i have installed spell master I don't have to correct anthig anymore

if someone could pronounce innogyerashun slowly I could

English is not my first langwhich?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1700
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Yep, that's pretty much all of 'em.
 
EagleSmack
#1701
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#1702
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yep, that's pretty much all of 'em.

There's a meme for every kind of stupid.
 
darkbeaver
#1703
I know a bit about stupid, what do you mean?

Prhaps I can help you understand a difficult subject.

I haven't had a cigarrette in a couple of hours, since I bean at CCC, I forgot to smoke, you need wine however, I really did forget though, I remember forgetting though, it's worse than I thought, maybe cocaine can help!
 
Curious Cdn
#1704
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

I know a bit about stupid, what do you mean?

Prhaps I can help you understand a difficult subject.

I haven't had a cigarrette in a couple of hours, since I bean at CCC, I forgot to smoke, you need wine however, I really did forget though, I remember forgetting though, it's worse than I thought, maybe cocaine can help!

I was alluding to the "Meme King" that uses cutesy-poo cut-and-paste stock images in lieu of the ability to form complete clauses.
 
EagleSmack
#1705
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I was alluding to the "Meme King" that uses cutesy-poo cut-and-paste stock images in lieu of the ability to form complete clauses.

Your butt is still sore huh?

Do you have any more war stories for us? lmao
 
darkbeaver
+1
#1706
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I was alluding to the "Meme King" that uses cutesy-poo cut-and-paste stock images in lieu of the ability to form complete clauses.

See Egalsmack for partial disclosurwe. He's real, as real as they get anyway, I like him, sweet guy, I wish one of my daughtyer would have married him , but the time zone interruptd the union
 
pgs
#1707
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Nope, not projecting.. I very sorry of I hurt your feelings.. and very sorry you have a small dick..

Just say'in.

Yup always projecting but also always trying to look oh so much smarter ,but also always the first to cast stones .
Where is that Ted Cruz anyway ? Are you feeling the Bern of being on the wrong side of history ?
 
B00Mer
-1
#1708
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

First off that guy look Asians, and 2nd "A Mexican, is a Mexican, is a Mexican" I don't care if you are 3rd generation or 5th generation Mexican, to an American "White" you're still a pincha Mexican.

... and that sign should read Coconuts for Trump!!

Friggin anchor baby, if the parents were illegal at the time of his birth send him back... that's what Trump wants to do... Just Say'in.

Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yup always projecting but also always trying to look oh so much smarter ,but also always the first to cast stones .
Where is that Ted Cruz anyway ? Are you feeling the Bern of being on the wrong side of history ?

I wasn't wanting that religious nut bar running the country, who do you think I am? Walter?

I wanted Jeb Bush. I'm a bush man, and I mean that literally ...
 
EagleSmack
#1709
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

First off that guy look Asians, and 2nd "A Mexican, is a Mexican, is a Mexican" I don't care if you are 3rd generation or 5th generation Mexican, to an American "White" you're still a pincha Mexican.

... and that sign should read Coconuts for Trump!!

Wow... Got racism?
 
B00Mer
-1
#1710
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Wow... Got racism?

Not at all... it's the USA that's a bigoted sh*thole.. which is why they are all coming out to vote for Trump..

I've live in the USA.. as an illegal and legally. As a white person, I could get onto military bases, pass immigration check points.. not a second look.. because I'm white.

But, my buddy who is Mexican and born in the USA, faces the racism by everyone second guessing if he's legal or not.. because he's brown.

That's the USA.. a Racist Sh*thole.



PS, not 200 years ago the USA had slavery, not 50 years ago the USA had apartheid. Values and ignorance is still very much widespread.
 

Similar Threads

32
Donald Trump rates GWB as CEO
by Kreskin | Jul 4th, 2017
0
From the Desk of Donald Trump
by karrie | Jun 10th, 2011
42
Donald Trump A Birther????
by DaSleeper | Apr 20th, 2011