Fed up with Islam Yet???


MHz
#871
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I wonder if Muzzies are coming to Canada so they can avoid opression and be who they want to be and live the peaceful ways of religion without fear?

I don't see that being possible considering how much we suck up to everything Israel demands.
 
CDNBear
+2
#872
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

I have never claimed or implied that Jews are inherently evil. I judge individuals by their actions, not their religion. I do not claim that all Jews are war criminals or commit crimes against humanity.

Should I post all your posts that say "Israeli" this or that always negative? Or the ones where you call Israel the "Jewish State"?

Quote:

That would be as ridiculous as claiming that all Muslims are inherently evil...

That statement is ridiculous, no one has said all Muslims are evil.
 
Colpy
+3
#873
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Things are good where they left?

No, that is why I am amazed that so many want to turn Canada into the same kind of hellhole they crawled out of.........the reason such places are hellholes can be expressed in one word: Islam.

A Tale Of Two Irans - Ezra Levant
 
Colpy
+1
#874
A woman's place in the world, ranked from first to last: Mother's Day | News | National Post
 
Spade
+1
#875
Been working and playing, so I haven't been on these boards for a while. Good to see you are still at the "hate them foreign buggars" schtick. Must be a disappointment when it comes time for you to be tucked in bed, Colpy?
Last edited by Spade; May 11th, 2012 at 08:44 PM..
 
Colpy
+1
#876
"Dying (Martyr) or Victory!" -- "Sterben oder Siegen" (Nasheed, 1:08 English sub) - YouTube!

Oh BTW, their "revenge" is sought because of the public display of images of the prophet.

Fed up with Islam yet???
 
petros
#877
Martyrs eh? Last I heard the majority of Saints were martyrs.
 
CDNBear
+1
#878
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Martyrs eh? Last I heard the majority of Saints were martyrs.

They had exploding vests, car bombs, back then?
 
petros
#879
Broadswords and torches.
 
CDNBear
#880
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Broadswords and torches.

Pitchforks and mobs even?
 
Spade
#881
THE HOLY CRUSADES Monty Python's Terry Jones (Part 1) - YouTube
 
Colpy
+1
#882
Quote: Originally Posted by Spade View Post

THE HOLY CRUSADES Monty Python's Terry Jones (Part 1) - YouTube

That is all very nice, but we are discussing current events, not medieval history.
 
MHz
#883
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

That is all very nice, but we are discussing current events, not medieval history.

So sad to see you have to hang up your prejudices, not. Seems we (White North Americans in that not many were against the persecution of Muslims for the last decade or so)are the most racist of all.

Mikey Weinstein of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation reports:
On Tuesday, April 24th, 2012, the nation’s top soldier, Chairman of the United States Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) General Martin Dempsey, initiated a truly seminal message. He finally generated the long-overdue, mandatory edict that all training and educational materials throughout the U.S. military must be immediately reviewed within one month’s time to ensure that no anti-Muslim or anti-Islam references or content remain. Henceforth, officers and enlisted members will no longer be taught and institutionally indoctrinated that “the United States is at war with Islam and we ought to just recognize that.”
In the elective class “Perspectives on Islam and Islamic Radicalism,” officers from all four branches of the military were indoctrinated with vile Islamophobic programs masquerading as “anti-terrorist” education.
What JCS Chairman Gen. Dempsey seeks to investigate is a heinous curriculum of systemic, anti-Muslim hatred that has warped the cultural competence of United States service members, leading to grim results in combat theaters within which the U.S. has been engaged since 9/11. In 2012 alone there have been reports of bodies being urinated on by U.S. Marines, the proud and brazen display of the Nazi Waffen-SS banner by U.S. Marines, soldiers posing with corpses, and most insultingly, the burning of copies of the Qur’an at Bagram Air Field.
The long-overdue review of the appalling Islamophobic materials used to train our servicemen and servicewomen is a classic case of the proverbial closing of the barn door long after the farm animals have left. President Obama’s surprise visit to Afghanistan on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 starkly illustrated this fact. The ink had barely dried on the Strategic Partnership Agreement signed by himself and Afghan President Hamid Karzai before car bombs and gunfire rattled Kabul in a daring Taliban attack centered on the high-security Green Village compound.
In hindsight, the Department of Defense-sanctioned anti-Muslim training programs have proven to be a quintessentially formidable propaganda asset in the Taliban fight against the “Crusading” NATO forces. Indeed, they provide grist for the mill of regional resentment and strain alliances to a breaking point.
 
Spade
#884
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

That is all very nice, but we are discussing current events, not medieval history.

Now, you are forgetting the persecution of Jews in Christendom less than a century ago. Sie vergaßen?
 
Colpy
+1
#885
Quote: Originally Posted by Spade View Post

Now, you are forgetting the persecution of Jews in Christendom less than a century ago. Sie vergaßen?


Although Naziism specifically was essentially pagan, as opposed to Christian, you are correct.......Christians have been deeply involved in the persecution and murder of Jews for the last 1,000 years.

Nobody on here has posted more on that particular subject than I have.

So what?

That is not what this thread is about......and I haven't noticed any Nazis killing thousands of people recently. Nor have I noticed them becoming an internal threat to western peace, democracy and rights.

In fact, Islam is closer to Nazi ideology than anything else.

So, if you are done playing silly games with irrelevant posts, come join the discussion.
 
MHz
#886
So what are you saying, we have another 950 years (or whatever) of persecution from the Jews before everything is evened up?
 
TenPenny
#887
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

That is all very nice, but we are discussing current events, not medieval history.


That being the case, I assume you'll stop all your references to Mohammed and pedophilia, as well as all historical references to Islam.
 
Colpy
+3
#888
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

That being the case, I assume you'll stop all your references to Mohammed and pedophilia, as well as all historical references to Islam.

I would, except the pedophile, war-monger, rapist and genocidal maniac is considered an example to modern Muslims......who have murdered thousands in their bid to emulate the Prophet.

Which is the essential difference between Islam and Christianity; the Mohammedans emulate Mohammed, and thousands die....when Christians emulate Christ, no one dies.
 
MHz
#889
You do have it right, there is a difference, Christians kill in the 1,000,000's rather than 1,000's. You using the Iran/Iraq war as your only data source. Perhaps this is why the Pentagram is issuing new persecution orders. Be interesting to see how we take it when our own guns get turned on ourselves, after all Christians feed on themselves when no common enemy can be found. Now imagine Iran getting an advance copy of the surface to ship version of the S-400. (now that the deposit for the S-300 has been returned)
I am getting a little tired of NATO doing the 21st version of Dresden every ****ing place they go. Perhaps membership rules should be reviewed in that world conquest is not the goal, global human rights where if one nation gets electricity every nation gets electricity and then we move onto the next thing in the to-do-list that covers the planet. As long as we can add one more zero life goes on and once banking is back to the way it always should have been everybody gets some coin for there co-operation).
 
Colpy
+1
#890
Crown announces new charges against suspects in alleged Ottawa terror cell | News | National Post
 
MHz
#891
You sure this is accurate?
"Federal authorities have depicted the case as an example of homegrown radicalization, in which Canadians have allegedly bought into the violent al-Qaeda ideology."

I thought our model for killing with impunity would be set by the example below rather than some homegrown plot that never got off the ground.
Women and kids are the only targets the US seems to be able to find. You ever going to include our (West, Christians whatever you care to label us) rampages as something that you will get fed up with at some point?

Dan Kovalik: US DEA Kills Innocent Civilians in Honduras -- US Media Silent
According to the Honduran newspaper, Tiempo , as well as the Honduran human rights group, COFADEH, the agents of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), dressed in military uniforms, killed at least four and possibly six civilians in a raid which took place on Friday, May 11. The victims included two pregnant women and two children. The newspaper Tiempo did not pull any punches, writing that those killed "were humble and honest citizens." Apparently, the DEA agents fired from helicopter gunships upon a boat carrying civilians on the Patuca back to their community of Ahuas which itself is located in the Mosquito coast of Honduras. According to Tiempo, the DEA mistakenly fired upon the civilian boat because it was well-lit while the intended target -- a boat carrying drug traffickers -- was floating down the river without its lights on.
 
B00Mer
+1
#892
[youtube]7Gzyeo1Z1I4[/youtube]

Watch this video about the shocking similarites between Muslim and Nazi beliefs. Listen to a former Palestinian terrorist. What is being taught to Muslim children will shock and amaze you!!
 
MHz
#893
I would love to go over all the details in this vid that show how messed up they are compared to the actual promotions in some thread if you are interested. I would have pushed the Rabbi (1:31) over with these verse had I been there and commented that God isn't watching his ass so best to zip the lips. (damn good reason to try and change things so the Jews don't experience what Jesus actually did, kind of lifts all the fog off the verse doesn't it. The reality of their own book tetifies that it isn't a big deal to God, after all He sent Jesus there and He was glad to do so at it move things along towards the conclusion and His face cane be seen again. BTW the reason 'proof of God' isn't going to be found is because it would eliminate faith in the bible as being the way people are gathered at this point in time. The script is very exact as to how that is going to play out. Let me sum it up. Today 'people' are calling Muslims 'liars'. According to the Bible it is a good deception that is over people, not a very good deception is it is being 'exposed' 24/7? Do the math and this is far from God being in charge of anything. God is a pretty plain title, there must be something else 'about God' that makes people remember the name so well. (let alone in a flawless book over 1,000's of years.
I apologize for the sermon but you need to know there is an alternative Christian view compared to the lies being spread in the vid. You are aware there are liars everyplace in the world right?

Eze:39:23:
And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity:
because they trespassed against me,
therefore hid I my face from them,
and gave them into the hand of their enemies:
so fell they all by the sword.
Eze:39:24:
According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them,
and hid my face from them.

Waiting for Armageddon - Just How Evil Evangelical Christians Really are? - YouTube

Not to be left out, this would be the Biblical equivalent of blind Jews, no better or worse than a false Christian or the equivalent in Islam, one God and 3 children that all miss the mark when left alone.


Teachings of the Talmud - YouTube
 
Colpy
#894
Nazanin Afshin-Jam, Peter MacKay's glamourous wife, tells story of girl trapped by Iran
 
L Gilbert
#895
"Fed up with Islam yet?"
Yep. Just as much as I am with Christianity, the BS that both spew, and the BS that both invoke people to spew.
 
MHz
#896
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

"Fed up with Islam yet?"
Yep. Just as much as I am with Christianity, the BS that both spew, and the BS that both invoke people to spew.

You never mentioned Judaism, scared to? lol
 
L Gilbert
#897
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You never mentioned Judaism, scared to? lol

It's not as big and doesn't seem quite as aggressive as the other two. But Yeah, Judaism, too.
 
MHz
#898
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

It's not as big and doesn't seem quite as aggressive ....

Big as in numbers of followers or big in that the American and Canadian elected officials put Israel's needs/wants above their own populations needs. See and Muslim or Christian lobby groups? Or are you referencing the Jewish Nation that cannot find peace with it's neighbors after 70 years and they are threating war with other Nations even as we speak. That benign group? lol
 
L Gilbert
#899
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Big as in numbers of followers or big in that the American and Canadian elected officials put Israel's needs/wants above their own populations needs.

What do you think I meant? Are elected officials in Canada and the States a global group?
Quote:

See and Muslim or Christian lobby groups?

Yep.
Quote:

Or are you referencing the Jewish Nation that cannot find peace with it's neighbors after 70 years and they are threating war with other Nations even as we speak. That benign group? lol

Israelis and Jews are two separate groups. Not all Israelis are Jews and not all Jews are Israelis.
Go back to your booze.
 
MHz
#900
Stay in you delusion.
The Arab Israelis would have found peace back in 1948, that leaves you know who.
Would you say this one is Jewish or Arab in that the target is a West Bank Palestinian?

Last edited by MHz; May 19th, 2012 at 07:01 PM..
 

Similar Threads

45
What Is Islam?
by ahmadabdalrhman | Jun 9th, 2018
1
Islam in the UK
by I think not | Jan 17th, 2007