Quit picking on Obama……

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

check wally's amount - that should be a revelation

There you go .....deflecting again...you were talking to me....you have a problem with walter....take it with him,..
Quit bobbing and weaving.....
BTW I did check , between the two of you there is less than 70 posts....and yours are mostly stacks of BROKEN RECORD!

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

There you go .....deflecting again...you were talking to me....you have a problem with walter....take it with him,..
Quit bobbing and weaving.....
BTW I did check , between the two of you there is less than 70 posts....and yours are mostly stacks of BROKEN RECORD!

It was you who deflected by mentioning Eagle's name. Since you did so and have now totaled up all the posts how many more right wing anti-Obama Broken Record posts are here compared to replies which reveal the truth?

Locutus
+1 / -1
this whole thread seems to inflame your latent crankiness gopher because generally speaking you come off as a bit of a gentle soul...then you traipse through here and get all smelly and rankled like some others. just sayin'.

DaSleeper
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

this whole thread seems to inflame your latent crankiness gopher because generally speaking you come off as a bit of a gentle soul...then you traipse through here and get all smelly and rankled like some others. just sayin'.

Actually, If you look at the opening post, this thread was started as a lark, giving equal time to Ford's and Bush's clumsiness....a kind of lol thread.....But as it happens and more than a few times on forums, a few left wingers got their panties in a knot, then some leftards got in the fray' ....SJP comes to mind, and the whole thing morphed into what it is today.
I gotta admit I posted in it myself to aggravate said leftards and detract from the global warming and anti-joo threads.....
And if that antagonises a few rodents .....well......they can....

DaSleeper
I just got a reddie for that previous post.....Who would have thunk that he was such an Obamaton.....

Locutus
+1 / -1

I just got a reddie for that previous post.....Who would have thunk that he was such an Obamaton.....

yeah, it's SOP for some...our little quebecois buddy for example is one that splashes around in unsavory (to him) threads to find those he hates and gives those members reds out of spite...it's pretty childish but predictable...in my case I was being sincere towards gopher because this particular thread turns him from mellow into a grumpy old man which in threads like history and music, he's a laid back cool dude...not really sure why someone would intentionally visit a topic that they know is gonna raise their diastolic...mind you, he does have something to say at times while here whereas bartok is just a commonplace shadowy coward troll.

MHz
The only way to attack Obama is to mock his score after 9 holes or so. Well, and then there is the ears, they stand out so much it would be racist just to mention them.

yeah, it's SOP for some...our little quebecois buddy for example is one that splashes around in unsavory (to him) threads to find those he hates and gives those members reds out of spite...it's pretty childish but predictable...in my case I was being sincere towards gopher because this particular thread turns him from mellow into a grumpy old man which in threads like history and music, he's a laid back cool dude...not really sure why someone would intentionally visit a topic that they know is gonna raise their diastolic...mind you, he does have something to say at times while here whereas bartok is just a commonplace shadowy coward troll.

Huh?

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Huh?

I know, I've been saying that for years.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+3

Don't complain about reddies as I've gotten more than you. Mine come from right wingers who get frustrated when I post the TRUTH. Besides, it wasn't me who gave you one.

DaSleeper

Don't complain about reddies as I've gotten more than you. Mine come from right wingers who get frustrated when I post the TRUTH. Besides, it wasn't me who gave you one.

I never mentioned any names, I just found it strange that I would get a reddie for explaining how that thread got started an how it happened to grow legs with SJP and Yukon Jack going at it....
I'm a happy troll, not a vicious one...the only thing I can't stand are "posers" and "bullshyters".
My son, at one time, told one of my daughter's boyfriends, when he said to him, why is it your dad don't talk to me too much....and my son, whom I've taught to speak his mind, told him...."My dad can't stand bullshyters"
My daughter told me about it years later...It was only a couple of days after my son's statement that she dumped him....

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

Those dam foreigners.

MHz

I know, I've been saying that for years.

,At this point my lips are sealed and the key thrown away rather than say, 'At what point was the 'nobody is listening flag' going to pop up? or 'I though the really good ideas only had be be said once or twice?, . . . oh wait, that still holds true.'
The last part of your post wasn't fully appreciated until the 3rd read. Where was that writer when you got called out not long ago?

. . . I've gotten more than you . . .

Are you taking them to be a sign of greatness? That's wrong on a few levels but it is thinking outside the box without a doubt.

Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Those dam foreigners.

You don't even know how to get to cow-town from downtown Calgary.

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Those dam foreigners.

It's sad I know...and even more obvious is he simply checks the daily posts by so and so and reads those, regardless of thread flavour, then reds them and slinks back out...so as you've noticed before, a stalker.

Locutus
+3

tay
+4

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

That is the funniest thing I've seen on here in awhile!! Thanks.

Walter
+2 / -1

Colpy
Conservative
Janet Daley: Barack Obama refuses to decide and fails to act | National Post

Locutus
An old West Virginia Hillbilly saying: You cannot get the water to clear up, until you get the pigs out of the creek.

DaSleeper

An old West Virginia Hillbilly saying: You cannot get the water to clear up, until you get the pigs out of the creek.

And the rodent will defend that HOW?

BaalsTears
+2

You must be a racist.

Locutus
Liberals actually think we care what they think...

BOOM: What Allen West just said! #BarackObama

by Allen West
“Our president is in a hurry to run off to a Democrat fundraiser in Rhode Island, so he came out & once again, read some prepared blather. Ok, 2Q GDP numbers were revised again, big deal, they’re always revised upward in this administration.

However, Americans are still losing their jobs, gas prices are high, wages are depressed, and food commodity prices remain high — how many Americans won’t be
able to afford a nice steak to grill over Labor Day? Obama refuses to take action against ISIS, he wants partners, coalitions, friends, anybody he can blame if it goes bad. Actually, it provides him cover for not taking any action until others come to lead — then he’ll follow.

A week ago, ISIS beheaded an America and over the past 2 1/2 weeks we’ve conducted a little over 100 airstrikes, since Aug 8, that’s about 5-6 strikes a day — not exactly a dedicated air campaign. And to state that Russia is as isolated as ever since the end of the Cold War? We are in a new Cold War and Obama’s declaration does nothing to stop Russian tanks rolling into a sovereign state.

I’m not advocating America run all over the globe playing Superman — but then again, if we were Superman, chances are we wouldn’t have to run around, because we’d have peace through strength. Fear and respect go a lot farther than being liked. Just another wasted opportunity for Obama to demonstrate he has no strategy and plan. Events are overcoming him and illustrating his disinterest in leading. Ok Mr. President, you checked the box, you may go now.”

video/more

BOOM: What Allen West just said! #BarackObama - Allen West Republic

pgs
Free Thinker

Broken record of course , what else .

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2

The rodent will allow the D1ck to answer:

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter".

Walter
BHO eviscerated.
PJTV - Bill Whittle

DaSleeper
+1

The rodent will allow the D1ck to answer:

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter".

I suggest you need two......

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2
Sleepy,

Shame on you for daring to criticize the D1ck for his words of wisdom!

BaalsTears
Obama just got another American beheaded in retaliation for his aggression in the Middle East.

DaSleeper

Sleepy,

Shame on you for daring to criticize the D1ck for his words of wisdom!

Gopher your dose needs to be adjusted......

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2
You did it this time, pal --- you've angered D1cky:

Repent or be punished!