Quit picking on Obama……

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Except for ISIS we all miss Hussein:

Now there was an A$$hole if there ever was one (Idi Amin was probably a close second) -

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Now there was an A$$hole if there ever was one (Idi Amin was probably a close second) -

Rios-Montt and Suharto were far worse.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

Rios-Montt and Suharto were far worse.

As far as that goes I suppose Hitler and Stalin are still the top dogs as far as cruelty goes.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2

As far as that goes I suppose Hitler and Stalin are still the top dogs as far as cruelty goes.

That's likely true for the 20th century. However, Belgian's tyranny in the Congo and Britain's tyranny in the Indian subcontinent in the 1800s were equally cruel. Neither society has recovered as ethnic/religious strife caused or aggravated by European imperialism remains a problem to this day.

Walter
And the low-information voter fell for it.
FLASHBACK: Obama Promises No Vacations For Himself As President [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

pgs
Free Thinker

That's likely true for the 20th century. However, Belgian's tyranny in the Congo and Britain's tyranny in the Indian subcontinent in the 1800s were equally cruel. Neither society has recovered as ethnic/religious strife caused or aggravated by European imperialism remains a problem to this day.

Both those areas were hell holes long before the British introduced modern weaponry to make the bloodshed much worse .

BaalsTears
B Hussein O and Michelle were so excited to run off for an extended vacation at Martha's Vineyard, aka The Vineyards, that they lost continence as they were boarding Air Force One. The country is in the best of hands.

Locutus
ICYMI, some people are mad at Obama because he addressed Robin Williams' death before Michael Brown's==>

http://twitchy.com/2014/08/12/president-obama-angers-by-addressing-robin-williams-staying-silent-on-ferguson-riots/ …

Obama thinks he is a celebrity and acts accordingly.

Colpy
Conservative
+1

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Good Morning Colpy

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Good Morning Colpy

Haven't been to bed yet. Night shift.

Good night Boomer.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

ICYMI, some people are mad at Obama because he addressed Robin Williams' death before Michael Brown's==>

http://twitchy.com/2014/08/12/president-obama-angers-by-addressing-robin-williams-staying-silent-on-ferguson-riots/ …

Obama thinks he is a celebrity and acts accordingly.

Yep, there's people out there who if they don't have a problem can very quickly contrive one! -

BaalsTears
A plea for help addressed to President Obama:

http://pjmedia.com/yellowribbonproje...einstein-home/

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Ah, president of the US of Aggression: the highest paying acting job around (when you factor in perks). Of course he is a celeb. Merka worships actors.

BaalsTears
Merka worships pretenders like Bee Hussein Oh.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTears View Post

Merka worships pretenders like Bee Hussein Oh.

That's probably why it's. . . DEAD TO YOU!

Dwama queen.

BaalsTears
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

That's probably why it's. . . DEAD TO YOU!

Dwama queen.

That's a symptom, not an underlying cause.

Btw, you've memorized my words. That means I've entered your consciousness. I'm living rent free in your mind.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

That's a symptom, not an underlying cause.

Btw, you've memorized my words. That means I've entered your consciousness. I'm living rent free in your mind.

I think you were on this forum a few years ago under another carnation! -

Locutus

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Ah, president of the US of Aggression: the highest paying acting job around (when you factor in perks). Of course he is a celeb. Merka worships actors.

racist

Walter
BHO's Utopia.
The 35.4 Percent: 109,631,000 on Welfare | CNS News

Locutus

Grievous
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Funny.

Bush fixed the economy like he fixed his own business ventures.

Give it a rest already.

Then he got cozy with these a**holes.

Kreskin
+1
Wow the local ISIS department is still going at it in here.

Locutus

Grievous
No Party Affiliation
Is that Tara from true blood?

BaalsTears

I think you were on this forum a few years ago under another carnation! -

Is that supposed to mean something?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Is that supposed to mean something?

We had another poster here who always put the emphasis on the Hussein in B.H.O. When I saw it in your post I thought it was a bit odd, or a little sinister, wasn't sure which! -

BaalsTears

We had another poster here who always put the emphasis on the Hussein in B.H.O. When I saw it in your post I thought it was a bit odd, or a little sinister, wasn't sure which! -

Most Americans were afraid to call him Hussein for fear of being derided as racist. But that was before America so clearly became Tribal. Now I guess anything goes.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2

Most Americans were afraid to call him Hussein for fear of being derided as racist. But that was before America so clearly became Tribal. Now I guess anything goes.

That makes about as much sense as everyone referring to Ronald Reagan as "Wilson". -