The death of Christianity in the U.S.

petros
If you were smart you wouldn't be sorting bottles and cans would you?

Highball
Lets revisit this topic in 10 years. It may still be bantered about then.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

If you were smart you wouldn't be sorting bottles and cans would you?

Yes, so true

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by Highball View Post

Lets revisit this topic in 10 years. It may still be bantered about then.

It'll be revisited, you can count on that

Twila

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

This one that everyone worked so hard to dodge

Which slaves are you referring to?

captain morgan
Really?

It took you 2 days to formulate the diversionary strategy?

darkbeaver
http://Easter: Birthday of the Gods

EASTER

"For since by man came death,
By man came also the resurrection of the dead."

Alvin Boyd Kuhn

* Electronically typed and edited by Juan Schoch for educational research purposes. This notice is not to be removed. I can be contacted at pc93@enlightenment-engine.net. I will be greatly indebted to the individual who can put me in touch with the Estate of Dr. Alvin Boyd Kuhn and/or any of the following: A. B. Kuhn’s graduation address at Chambersburg Academy "The Lyre of Orpheus", A. B. Kuhn’s unpublished autobiography, The Mighty Symbol of the Horizon, Nature as Symbol, The Rebellion of the Angels, The Ark and the Deluge, The True Meaning of Genesis, The Law of the Two Truths, At Sixes and Sevens, Adam Old and New, The Real and the Actual, Immortality: Yes—But How?, The Mummy Speaks at Last, Symbolism of the Four Elements, Rudolph Steiner's "Mystery of Golgotha", Krishnamurti and Theosophy.
I also would welcome any contact with someone who has any letters of Kuhn or has any personal knowledge of him. Thank you.
Recently (January 15, 2005) I was contacted by a 15 year old student of Upton High (state and city to be determined) who wanted to interview me in regards to the life of Sir Francis Bacon (Lord Verulam). The interview was conducted and this student asked me if there was anything else. This is what I relayed:
There is a nationally and worldwide known issue of a disabled person in my state (Florida) who is being subjected to attempted murder. Her name is Theresa Marie Schindler-Schiavo. The courts say that she is in a Persistent Vegetative State when in fact she is not, they lie. Videos were shown on CNN during a live feed that prove she is not comatose. She sits up in a chair. Her husband who lives with another woman for over 9 years and who has two children with this woman is trying to say that Theresa wants to die when in fact he has been denying her rehabilitation and therapy so that she can have her own voice and be back on to the road to her recovery. He has been with several women since he caused Theresa's incident and this is his latest live-in concubine who is in collusion with him to make Theresa dead. His attorneys are attempting to accomplish a heinous starvation/dehydration death on her for the third time. One of his attorneys wrote a book in which he talks about tearing out peoples feeding tubes and says he speaks to them by "soul speak" asking them if they want to die and they tell him along the lines "Yes, I want to die! Please kill me." The Hospice of the Florida Suncoast is holding her hostage for over 4 years. This feeding tube yanker attorney was chairman of the board of this hospice. This is the worst case of domestic terrorism happening in our country right now. While we are off in other countries helping helpless and disabled people the government has been remiss to save a human life from terrorism here in my state. There is a cover-up of mass proportions and I have the evidence on a CD to prove it. This message is to you and all of your classmates and teachers who may be reading this. Please contact others if you know of others who care to stop this murder. Perhaps you, or others, including activist friends, know people who have the power to stop what is happening here in my state or bring greater attention to what is going on. Contact me at pc93@enlightenment-engine.net or call me at 407-925-4141 and I will get whatever information you may need. Help me and others to stop the return of Nazi T4 days in Florida, the rest of the United States of America and the world. We must take a stand and make our voices heard.
Please join my Alvin Boyd Kuhn Yahoo!Group and Gnosis284! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlvinBoydKuhn/join : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gnosis284/join

EASTER
THE BIRTHDAY OF THE GODS
When one begins even faintly to gain some sound intellectual comprehension of the deep import of the Easter festival, the challenge to express its message of consummative exaltation for the human spirit must strike the mind with dismay. Marvelous as words are to embody concepts of the mind, they here fail signally to carry to the inner level of consciousness the reality of the experience which the Easter halleluiahs and hosannas are designed to celebrate. It may even be said truly that the meaning of the great festival of the vernal equinox is to be registered not at all in the domain of mental concepts, even when these yield full cognitive understanding, but is to be realized in the sphere of transcendental recognitions that belong more to feeling than to thought.
Yet, even when the experience is allocated to the realm of feeling, it is feeling elevated to the seventh degree above what the word commonly connotes in human psychology. It is a feeling that may be said to overpass the mind and soar into the heaven of mystical ravishment of the soul in supernal delights. Yet it is feeling that is generated by the mind itself, the child of pure cognition, so clear in its insights that they lift the soul into the very ecstasy of lucid discernment of exalted blessedness. Even at its highest peak of realization for mortals at the present human stage the grade and dynamic force of sentiency which the Easter message can
adumbrate is only a faint morning glow of the full sun of divine glory which the future evolution of man's consciousness is destined to bring to reality. The best that our minds can give us now of our eventual divinization is only by the faintest analogy seen as a foretaste of rapture that will greet us at the summit of our mount of attainment. The mind can formulate a fairly true and correct construction of the issues and elements combining to bring us to the shining Hill of the Lord, can even see in what fashion the powers of deific unfoldment will open out for us a grander vision of beatitude. Yet this is only an outline, a diagram. The signs and symbols of its overpowering reality of being can not by sheer mental genius be transformed into conscious immediacy of experience until the human shall find himself transfigured by the inner radiance of his own final Easter morn.
In venturing upon the attempt to portray the significance of the Easter event one is moved to repeat as an invocation the lines of Tennyson inspired by his observation of the w

Conservative political could reform the U.S. to 50 % Catholic and 25 % Lutheran and black Americans remains with Latinos and Protestants and asian in the U.S.

darkbeaver
Nonsence nothing can reform the USA but war.

and GCR, galactic cosmic rays, hard radiation, hard natural radiation, 100% organic radiation, that,s the funny bit, you will still be able to hear the screaming however

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Nonsence nothing can reform the USA but war.

You mean the one that's coming they'll fight between themselves?

darkbeaver
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Well that,s the hope cuz no body else wants war except those fat heads. But thier exceptionalism is exceptional they believe. When the hard fall thay make a lot of dust. We,ll be covered with ice and snow however. Huddling arround the fresh bomb craters and sucking up the thrermonuklear heat

Christianity has been dead in the USA for a couple of hundred years., when I was younger we used to get stoned on acid evwery Saturday night and watch Staceys Country Jamboree I think , heavy murcan christian music show frum maine the state of, if I remember rightly

Historians Relive Era of Stacy's Country Jamboree - Milbridge

Historians Relive Era of Stacy's Country Jamboree . By Terry Hussey "There were no rehearsals, and auditions were unheard of. The only thing you had to be to be on

you had to be stoned

Solid entertainment from the past, good wholesome stuff frum the early spaceage.

Hit that link and enjoy, I,m listening to it now, the power of music transends good sence. I,m kidding the played they sang they conquered, God bless them

The acid was most often good in them days, organic for the most part

A copuple of hits friday night and you were medicated till late Sunday afternoon, the good old days were pretty good, I wasn,t killed so where,s the problem, of course we ate your future but

http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTtGpNYdO4g

God bless her, I cannot forget, the feel good overwhelmes me.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTtGpNYdO4g

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTtGpNYdO4g

But I digress

dead christians keep plugging up the pipes, a good old tune sung to a melody what I can,t remember, oh yeah, dead babies can,t take things off the shelves Alice Cooper 19 something or other

Is it really 2018? Of course it isn,t those left in charge of counting fukked up a very long time ago

It still cracks me up

Stacies country jamboree, from Maine a sea faring state, no cowboys in sight, lobsters and herrring mackeral narry a horse in view, good quality honest people having fun, ah the good old days

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

There is only one thing. Be good to each other. God is Life. Respect it and all is good.

Sounds reasonable .. for which party: the Zionists or Satanists? Of course they respect life

Danbones
+1
PTL - Praise the lord and Pass the Loot- My Jim and Tammy faye Bakker ode
( "One sunday morning I was hungover and had nothing better to do...")

One of my most popular ( free beer getting ) songs at parties
( right up there with "Unpaid Fines" and "Sh! It Happens!")

Ah those Little Silly Ditties eh, DB?

Curious Cdn

"Organic acid?"

Cliffy
+1

"Organic acid?"

Only if you ate the moldy rye bread.

Walter
Go to church
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...h-then-go-back

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Go to church
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...h-then-go-back

You'll probably find this hard to believe, Salty Walty, but I did. 7:30 this morning.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You'll probably find this hard to believe, Salty Walty, but I did. 7:30 this morning.

So we can count on you being a good Christian for the rest of the day?

Conservative republican can change American citizen!

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

So we can count on you being a good Christian for the rest of the day?

Would you settle for "not actively evil?" Benevolence don't come easy to us "merciless Indian savages."

JLM

Would you settle for "not actively evil?" Benevolence don't come easy to us "merciless Indian savages."

THAT would be a landmark achievement for you so I'll take it. (I wish the A-H creating the background noise this morning would just cease and desist so the adults can have a sensible discussion. If it continues I may have to call Pete in)

taxslave
+2

Not going to happen because the ones that want war also don't want guns.

Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Sounds reasonable .. for which party: the Zionists or Satanists? Of course they respect life

Everyone except Muslims because they do not respect life.

So how much did you scoop from the hat?

Curious Cdn
+1

I sang the Hallelujah Chorus for the 658th time, this morning ... this time as a Bass. I do both Bass and Tenor pretty interchangably and I have long since given up reading the score. It's just a distraction. It is etched into my grey matter along with most of the rest of the Messiah.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

So how much did you scoop from the hat?

You know me too well. . .

It's amazing how many people go with cheques these days. There was hardly enough cash to make it worth the visit.

Cannuck
Took my parents this morning. I didn't burst into Flames so all is good.

Cliffy

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

So?

How many?

Cliffy

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Really?

It took you 2 days to formulate the diversionary strategy?

Is that the reason you would like to use? Maybe make a clever comment bout it later? Feel free to go with it.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Is that the reason you would like to use? Maybe make a clever comment bout it later? Feel free to go with it.

The king of diversionary tactics accuses you of using diversionary tactic. That is the sign of a true sociopath.