yet another fake news snowflake meltdown

Danbones
Free Thinker
EXCLUSIVE: Wynn Las Vegas removes all Tom Ford beauty products and sunglasses from the resort in the wake of designer's insulting comments about Melania Trump

Donald Trump lashed out at Tom Ford in an interview on Wednesday, saying his wife Melania never asked the designer to dress her
He also claimed that Steve Wynn 'threw out' Ford's line from his hotel when he heard the designer's comments about Melania
The Wynn confirmed this in a statement to DailyMail, saying they removed the Tom Ford line of cosmetics and sunglasses from the resort this past weekend
Ford previously said that he was asked to dress Melania in the past but turned down the request because 'she's not necessarily my image'
He then went on to say he would not dress a first lady because his clothes are too expensive, though he did create a grown for Michelle Obama in 2011

The Wynn Las Vegas has removed all Tom Ford beauty products and eyewear from the resort after comments the designer made about Melania Trump.

Ford, 55, said during an appearance on The View in November that he would not be dressing Melania Trump while she was in the White House because his clothes are 'too expensive' for a first lady to wear, noting that in that position she would have to 'relate to everybody.'

Donald Trump responded this this by telling Ainsley Earhardt on Fox & Friends that Melania never asked Tom Ford to dress her.

'Never asked Tom Ford, doesn't like Tom Ford, doesn't like his designs,' said Trump.

He then went on to say: 'Tom Ford is an example. "I will not dress the First Lady." He was never asked to dress - and Steve Wynn just called me and he said he thought it was so terrible what Tom Ford said, that he threw his clothing out of his Las Vegas hotel.

That was later confirmed by a spokesperson for Wynn Las Vegas, who told DailyMail.com in statement: 'Wynn Las Vegas confirms it removed the Tom Ford line of cosmetics and sunglasses from the resort this past weekend.'
Donald Trump says Tom Ford was not asked to dress Melania | Daily Mail Online

Why is it that the snowflakes reality can't take any heat at all without totally collapsing in on itself?

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

EXCLUSIVE: Wynn Las Vegas removes all Tom Ford beauty products and sunglasses from the resort in the wake of designer's insulting comments about Melania Trump

Donald Trump lashed out at Tom Ford in an interview on Wednesday, saying his wife Melania never asked the designer to dress her
He also claimed that Steve Wynn 'threw out' Ford's line from his hotel when he heard the designer's comments about Melania
The Wynn confirmed this in a statement to DailyMail, saying they removed the Tom Ford line of cosmetics and sunglasses from the resort this past weekend
Ford previously said that he was asked to dress Melania in the past but turned down the request because 'she's not necessarily my image'
He then went on to say he would not dress a first lady because his clothes are too expensive, though he did create a grown for Michelle Obama in 2011

The Wynn Las Vegas has removed all Tom Ford beauty products and eyewear from the resort after comments the designer made about Melania Trump.

Ford, 55, said during an appearance on The View in November that he would not be dressing Melania Trump while she was in the White House because his clothes are 'too expensive' for a first lady to wear, noting that in that position she would have to 'relate to everybody.'

Donald Trump responded this this by telling Ainsley Earhardt on Fox & Friends that Melania never asked Tom Ford to dress her.

'Never asked Tom Ford, doesn't like Tom Ford, doesn't like his designs,' said Trump.

He then went on to say: 'Tom Ford is an example. "I will not dress the First Lady." He was never asked to dress - and Steve Wynn just called me and he said he thought it was so terrible what Tom Ford said, that he threw his clothing out of his Las Vegas hotel.

That was later confirmed by a spokesperson for Wynn Las Vegas, who told DailyMail.com in statement: 'Wynn Las Vegas confirms it removed the Tom Ford line of cosmetics and sunglasses from the resort this past weekend.'
Donald Trump says Tom Ford was not asked to dress Melania | Daily Mail Online

Why is it that the snowflakes reality can't take any heat at all without totally collapsing in on itself?

Because they have absolutely no idea what reality really means. Our society is lost. We play pretend in a made up world, where up is down and down is up.

EagleSmack
+1
Melania > Michelle

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
that is a greater then sign i take it

EagleSmack
+1
Oh yes... Malania Trump... Our First Lady starting tomorrow

Curious Cdn
Conservative
that is a greater then sign i take it

As opposed to what, a greater "now" sign?

Illterate a55hole.

Danbones
Free Thinker
watch your spelling wiredo

all butt hurt babe
heh heh
for all to see

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

watch your spelling wiredo

all butt hurt babe
heh heh
for all to see

I will run this gobble-de-gook through Babelfish to see if it can determine which language this was written in.

Your synapses appear to fire in a more-or-less random manner.

Early onset Altzheimer's?

Is that why you're unemployable?

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
At some point I will leave, and not be living in your head 24/7 like an obsession
then you will be MT and pointless

till then all your precious processor cycles are belong to us

Murphy
Conservative
During the inauguration, I will be sitting behind the curtain that you will see in the background. I will be sitting there naked, with an aging Barry Manilow - yeah, try to flush that picture from your head - sipping on a Pina Colada.

Barry will be staring at me and will ask if I want to watch him play the piano in the nude. I will ask, "Do you mean 'watch you play the piano' and I will be nude? Or do you mean I will watch you playing the piano in the nude?"

He will look at me and say, "Yes."

Okay, so he's a little creepy, but so is Cliffy, BL, selfsame and a few others. At least we won't see them naked.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKV0kTLPWBw