Missing child located.

JLM
FOUND: 12-year-old Hailey Grace Elizabeth McClelland from White Rock - British Columbia - CBC News

I certainly hope that Children's/Family services are looking into why she was missing, who exactly is responsible for her & what the plans are for her future care and protection. Has Mary Ellen Turpel - Lafond been informed?

Ludlow
That's good news.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

FOUND: 12-year-old Hailey Grace Elizabeth McClelland from White Rock - British Columbia - CBC News

I certainly hope that Children's/Family services are looking into why she was missing, who exactly is responsible for her & what the plans are for her future care and protection. Has Mary Ellen Turpel - Lafond been informed?

How about you explain all of this in more detail.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

How about you explain all of this in more detail.

That was the extent of the details!

gerryh

That was the extent of the details!

What I would like to see is you explain YOUR comments more fully.

JLM

What I would like to see is you explain YOUR comments more fully.

My concern is that too many children in B.C. have come to a sad end almost solely because their well being wasn't properly monitored. This case was a 12 year old and could quite possibly have just been acting like a brat and defying responsible parents, if so it needs to be confirmed, if not other steps need to be taken.

gerryh

My concern is that too many children in B.C. have come to a sad end almost solely because their well being wasn't properly monitored. This case was a 12 year old and could quite possibly have just been acting like a brat and defying responsible parents, if so it needs to be confirmed, if not other steps need to be taken.

And why would there need to be a public comfirmation? The public has been told she has been found and she is safe. Anything beyond that is no one else's business.

JLM

And why would there need to be a public comfirmation? The public has been told she has been found and she is safe. Anything beyond that is no one else's business.

That's a matter of opinion. I have no desire to know any details of the case, except to KNOW that kid is safe. We were led to believe the 18 year old living in a motel in the Fraser Valley was safe too. Being told he/she is safe doesn't convince me that is actually the case.

Does the name Matthew Boudreau ring a bell?
Last edited by JLM; Jul 26th, 2016 at 01:33 AM..

gerryh

That's a matter of opinion. I have no desire to know any details of the case, except to KNOW that kid is safe. We were led to believe the 18 year old living in a motel in the Fraser Valley was safe too. Being told he/she is safe doesn't convince me that is actually the case.

Does the name Matthew Boudreau ring a bell?

Can't say it does, and what would an 18 yr old have to do with a 12 yr old.

You're original post made all kinds of baseless accusations and is a prime example of how rumors get started and good names get slurred.

Ludlow
+1
#10  Top Rated Post
Pudney lays in waiting to see if you've dotted your I's and crossed your T's bud. Looks like ocd to me.

JLM

Can't say it does, and what would an 18 yr old have to do with a 12 yr old.

You're original post made all kinds of baseless accusations and is a prime example of how rumors get started and good names get slurred.

Geez, you really are F**ked, Gerry. The 18 year old just strengthens my concern for the 12 year old. I don't recall making any accusations of any kind let alone baseless. Forget to take your pills this morning?