I really mean this, Pole Dancing Should Be An Olympic Sport.

View Poll Results: Pole Dancing a Sport.
Yes, Olympic Sport. 12 66.67%
No, Thats Gross. 2 11.11%
A National Leage at the most. 1 5.56%
Keep it in the nightclubs. 3 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

karrie
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiliagon View Post

now what the heck does that have to do with what I am saying?

What I think he means is that in the eons of human history, we're probably not the first civilization to think to twirl around a pole.

gopher
The problem is that men fail to realize that women regard undressed men performing athletic movements to be very sexy. While these guys have no problem with women viewing men doing such things, for some reason they object when men view scantily dressed women doing the same things. And these movements are often tame by comparison to when men do it!

lone wolf
...especially if the tenderlies get a grip on that pole....

Chiliagon
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

What I think he means is that in the eons of human history, we're probably not the first civilization to think to twirl around a pole.

ya i'm sure that was true.. but he doesn't need to say something rude like that.

I imagine before the day of Aluminum poles and steel.. those Wooden poles must have left a lot of slivers in people's thighs, legs arms, butt, back.. chest.. ugh.

Cliffy
Man's Best Invention:

YouTube - Man's Best Invention

lone wolf
Sure I did - because simply disagreeing with you sends you into a tizzy.

Wood "poles" were treated and gymnasts used chalk as a lubricant. You should have seen ropes!

Chiliagon
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Sure I did - because simply disagreeing with you sends you into a tizzy.

Wood "poles" were treated and gymnasts used chalk as a lubricant. You should have seen ropes!

before treated wood...

lone wolf

before treated wood...

Dunno. I wasn't there. More chalk - or clothing would be my guess

Chiliagon
who knows..

maybe in 1211, the King of England chose his queen by having them pole dance! haha

DaSleeper
What interests men and women??? Rodney Carrington says it best...

YouTube - Rodney Carrington - Titties & Beer

karrie

ya i'm sure that was true.. but he doesn't need to say something rude like that.

I imagine before the day of Aluminum poles and steel.. those Wooden poles must have left a lot of slivers in people's thighs, legs arms, butt, back.. chest.. ugh.

Well it all depends on how you're dancing doesn't it? There's a tribe in Africa that teaches its kids to dance by holding onto a pole well before they ever walk.