Breaking : Cdn news

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

"hurt people who thought I was an ally".... a clear admission that he never was an ally of POC.
He must resign.

There must be an election coming. Here comes the Russian bullshit blogger.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
EagleSmack
+4
Did the Russians make Trudeau wear blackface time and time again?

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
*hug*

EagleSmack
+2
Racists are all up in arms in here about their racist PM.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
*hug*

You値l get over it

EagleSmack
+1
Alt-Left fury... nice.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
*hug*

I can keep hugging you until you calm down.

EagleSmack
More tears... nice.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
*hug*

I got hugs to spare. You can even cry on my shoulder.

EagleSmack
Let your tears flow.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
*hug*

There there

EagleSmack
More.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
*hug*

Of course I値l give you more. I値l give you as many as you need

EagleSmack
+1
Your tears are refreshing... let it flow.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
You’re extra needy today. It’s good that I have lots of hugs to give

*hug*

EagleSmack
That's it... let your tears flow.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
*hug*

EagleSmack
Nice... let's have more of those tears.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

PMJT made this a problem all by himself, IMO it has nothing to do with the pictures I personally don't have a problem with the pictures. Young, dumb and full of _ _ _ leads into a lot of compromising situations for a young male, the problem lies with his unforgiving attitude towards others doing the exact same thing the past couple of years. Even as recently as a couple days ago leaking old racist, homophobe, intolerant comments from the opposition all the while knowing what was in his archive. He demanded more from his and opposition candidates, going as far as firing his members for minor unproven infractions, but asking Canadian's to forgive and reward him for the same proven infractions.

Take off the Rose coloured glasses and see him for what he is another self entitled Liberal that dictates to you what is right (remember people kind?) without enacting the same penalty upon himself for breaking the same infractions as others.

what rose colored glasses? Of course he has screwed up a number of times......but I also think that expectations ofhim have been a lot greater than your average Harper dude. Some of his screw up c ould be bad advice too. Not defending his negative actions........ but he is still a contemporary , progressive thinking man aaand vor current times should grow into the job with added maturity. This experience will put a dent in his so called arrogance.......and bring him down to earth........If it does not......then he can just deal with the fall out.

He is still better suited for the job in current times than Andy .......who is Hippocratic defined. and was delighted to add the new inflammatory info about Justin into the fray........capitalizing on the timing.........

The hysteria bout these photos and videos is just stupid. Who cares about how he dressed at a costume party?? Would the Caucasians be bent out of shape if a brown or black pigmented person colored his face white for a party?? Big deal.

The issue is the timing......and the motive of the businessman who gave the first photo to Time??........and WHY TIME.........This sounds like revenge or jealousy. Why didn't this person did his expose at the last election?? apparently he was part of the group involved in that party. This is defamation of character .......and using another country's publication for the expose is is the shocking part. Why the heck involve another country......in that way. Trump does not like Justin to begin with........so there is a dynamic there If he is his fathers's son........he will regroup............but it will be a challenge. If he were more Trump like.....he would sue that "businessman " for defamation of character.
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Sep 19th, 2019 at 07:05 PM..

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Nice... let's have more of those tears.

You池e so upset tonight

*hug*

EagleSmack
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

what rose colored glasses? Of course he has screwed up a number of times......but I also think that expectations ofhim have been a lot greater than your average Harper dude. Some of his screw up c ould be bad advice too. Not defending his negative actions........ but he is still a contemporary , progressive thinking man aaand vor current times should grow into the job with added maturity. This experience will put a dent in his so called arrogance.......and bring him down to earth........If it does not......then he can just deal with the fall out.

He is still better suited for the job in current times than Andy .......who is Hippocratic defined. and was delighted to add the new inflammatory info about Justin into the fray........capitalizing on the timing.........

The hysteria bout these photos and videos is just stupid. Who cares about how he dressed at a costume party?? Would the Caucasians be bent out of shape if a brown or black pigmented person colored his face white for a party?? Big deal .

The issue is the timing......and the motive of the businessman who gave the first photo to Time??........and WHY TIME.........This sounds like revenge or jealousy. Why didn't this person did his expose at the last election?? apparently he was part of the group involved in that party. This is defamation of character .......and using another country's publication for the expose is is the shocking part. Why the heck involve another country......in that way. Trump does not like Justin to begin with........so there is a dynamic there If he is his fathers's son........he will regroup............but it will be a challenge. If he were more Trump like.....he would sue that "businessman " for defamation of character.

YOW! The racist are flipping out tonight! Their tears and rage.... WOW!

Hippocratic... I don't think you know what that means.

*snicker*

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

You池e so upset tonight

*hug*

..........Loads of HUGS to ESmack. Wait: How about a group hug?? with CDN maple syrup on it.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

..........Loads of HUGS to ESmack. Wait: How about a group hug?? with CDN maple syrup on it.

It's a weird sort of drive-by trolling, eh wot?

EagleSmack
+2
I don't accept hugs from racist apologists. I welcome your tears as I have welcomed other's tears today.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

He needs them very badly. Trumpites been very angry and salty lately.

I知 heading off to fire practice in a few minutes. I hope somebody else can pick up the torch and be the one that ES can lean on tonight.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

YOW! The racist are flipping out tonight! Their tears and rage.... WOW!

Hippocratic... I don't think you know what that means.

*snicker*

Why edit my post.?? Don't you have anything substantial to say to it on your own.......beside your childish snicker/?

Oh....you and Wally are in a contest as to who can give more reds. Such talent.

Now I remember why I put you on ignore.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

I don't accept hugs from racist apologists. I welcome your tears as I have welcomed other's tears today.

Ahh, Privet kak dela, Tovarishch!

EagleSmack
+2

Why edit my post.?? Don't you have anything substantial to say to it on your own.......beside your childish snicker/?

Oh....you and Wally are in a contest as to who can give more reds. Such talent.

I did not edit... I enhanced. Those words are all yours.

Anything substantial to say to it you ask. Well, it was somewhat of a racist post but that is quite obvious to everyone reading it.

EagleSmack
+2

Now I remember why I put you on ignore.

Racist usually do.

EagleSmack
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

He needs them very badly. Trumpites been very angry and salty lately.

I知 heading off to fire practice in a few minutes. I hope somebody else can pick up the torch and be the one that ES can lean on tonight.

It's always nice making you look as silly as ever. I hope I didn't keep you.

*snicker*

You are free to go.