Hillary's Election Night Meltdown


EagleSmack
+1
#1
Geez... they were going to give this woman the nuclear codes!

Reports: Clinton Had a Violent Meltdown on Election Night
 
Mokkajava
+1
#2
Where is the proof?
A lot of he said she said here, and no evidence this actually happened
 
Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
#3
Quit your fookin exaggeration dummy. Good gawd stop reading National Inquirer.
 
EagleSmack
#4
Ooooooooo... the Saltiness is strong in these two!

Hillary Clinton Screaming Obscenities and Throwing Objects in Election Night Meltdown - Breitbart
 
Highball
+2
#5  Top Rated Post
The USAF military crews who staffed Air Force One did not like flights where she was a passenger. Many later stated that she was rude, demeaning and had some violent temper outbursts. There are other occasions where other who were close by related that her verbal assaults contained some really nasty language too.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Highball View Post

The USAF military crews who staffed Air Force One did not like flights where she was a passenger. Many later stated that she was rude, demeaning and had some violent temper outbursts. There are other occasions where other who were close by related that her verbal assaults contained some really nasty language too.

All that rage came to the surface on election night.

It is no wonder that she could not speak to her followers after it was clear she had been crushed.
 
davesmom
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Highball View Post

The USAF military crews who staffed Air Force One did not like flights where she was a passenger. Many later stated that she was rude, demeaning and had some violent temper outbursts. There are other occasions where other who were close by related that her verbal assaults contained some really nasty language too.



Just like her dishonesty, her nasty disposition is denied by her loyal supporters. But rumors only last so long without losing credibility; The rumors of her dishonesty and her nasty disposition are too numerous, too frequent and too constant to be 'just rumors'.
Where there's smoke there's got to be fire or at least some sparks.
 
TenPenny
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

Where there's smoke there's got to be fire or at least some sparks.



That saying applies to the Pres-Elect, as well.
 
coldstream
+1
#9
I guess that's why she didn't make her concession speech until the next day. She seemed to recover nicely by then, though, and gave a graceful congratulatory address and called for unity and support of Trump.. in all fairness.
 
Nick Danger
+1
#10
"The Political Insider", the originator of the article above, is a front for an advertising firm who's prime function is to deliver advertising to potential customers. The so called "news" stories they use as a vehicle for their advertising are highly suspect. Best to do some serious fact-checking on anything they spread.
 
EagleSmack
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

I guess that's why she didn't make her concession speech until the next day. She seemed to recover nicely by then, though, and gave a graceful congratulatory address and called for unity and support of Trump.. in all fairness.

That is exactly right. A source said it was going to take her aides hours before they could settle her down. There was no way she could address her followers.

There is a reason why CNN would not report what happened when they with with Hillary on election night.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

That is exactly right. A source said it was going to take her aides hours before they could settle her down. There was no way she could address her followers.

There is a reason why CNN would not report what happened when they with with Hillary on election night.

It no doubt was quite a shock. It was her turn after all.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

It no doubt was quite a shock. It was her turn after all.

She did think so and she believed the polls which were of course wrong or at least fabricated.

She should have listened to Bill... he knew how to speak to the Working Class. Instead Hillary, Podesta, and Mook choose fear, mockery, and division as a basis for their campaign.
 
EagleSmack
#14
Hillary’s Emotional Instability Erupted on Election Night. She was in a ‘Psychotic Drunken Rage’


http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary...n-rage/5557468
 
Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Hillary’s Emotional Instability Erupted on Election Night. She was in a ‘Psychotic Drunken Rage’


http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary...n-rage/5557468

You must have been dumped by a blonde. Only thing to explain your obsession.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Hillary’s Emotional Instability Erupted on Election Night. She was in a ‘Psychotic Drunken Rage’


http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary...n-rage/5557468

At least we know where she's coming from. I would have done the same thing if I had fukked up my election.
 
Murphy
Conservative
#17
Is this a cruel thing to say?

I'm hoping for a cell phone video of this.
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#18
Another right wing site specializing in made up news. The story might be true, but anything from this site is highly suspect.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Geez... they were going to give this woman the nuclear codes!

Reports: Clinton Had a Violent Meltdown on Election Night


And that's who 60 million people figured should be President!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They ALL need their heads looked at!
 
Nick Danger
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

There is a reason why CNN would not report what happened when they with with Hillary on election night.

Because it didn't happen and the "Political Insider" report was a crockapoo ?
 
davesmom
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

That saying applies to the Pres-Elect, as well.


The rumors about Trump have died down.
Odd isn't it that he hasn't been accused of grabbing anybody by the ***** lately or otherwise 'molesting' women?
Those rumors have died because they were false in the first place.
 
EagleSmack
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Nick Danger View Post

Because it didn't happen and the "Political Insider" report was a crockapoo ?

Nicholas... there are other sources reporting the same meltdown.

Try and keep up... but stay salty.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

You must have been dumped by a blonde. Only thing to explain your obsession.

Wow... are you still steaming because your train wreck of a thread?

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

And that's who 60 million people figured should be President!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They ALL need their heads looked at!

No kidding! She was out of her mind on election night! She was throwing anything that wasn't nailed down at her aides and at one point she needed to be restrained.

No wonder why she could not come out and speak to her followers after her devastating loss. She was upstairs going ballistic!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

The rumors about Trump have died down.
Odd isn't it that he hasn't been accused of grabbing anybody by the ***** lately or otherwise 'molesting' women?
Those rumors have died because they were false in the first place.


Yep, either false or trivial! (Believe nothing of what you hear and 10% of what you see)

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

She was out of her mind on election night! She was throwing anything that wasn't nailed down at her aides and at one point she needed to be restrained.

No wonder why she could not come out and speak to her followers after her devastating loss. She was upstairs going ballistic!


Is this coming from a reliable, substantiated source or is it just gossip? I have absolutely no use for her, but still I wouldn't want to malign her without proof!
 
Remington1
#24
I would say that the women does not fit this portrayal at all. I'm sure she accepted her defeat much much better than The Donald would ever have. Whoever wrote this is grasping.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1 View Post

I would say that the women does not fit this portrayal at all. I'm sure she accepted her defeat much much better than The Donald would ever have. Whoever wrote this is grasping.


I wouldn't go quite that far! I think she could be a little snitty when things aren't going her way!
 
Nick Danger
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Nicholas... there are other sources reporting the same meltdown.

Go ahead and post some links. If they have the same degree of reliability as the "Political Insider" then the story is likely a hoax, or at the very least blown out of proportion.
Last edited by Nick Danger; Nov 30th, 2016 at 05:20 PM..
 
Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
#27
~ it's going to be a beautiful thing ~ Troomp
 
Locutus
#28
funny story:

Newsweek offers Hillary supporters in mourning dispatches from an alternative reality where she won – twitchy.com
 
MHz
#29
Those should make 1984 read like a children's bed-time story.

I don't see Hillary standing up to to much waterboarding no matter who is between her thighs.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

~ it's going to be a beautiful thing ~ Troomp

His wife should start a mail order bride web-site and women from eastern europe can look to see what american men (and women) are looking for a new 'home' where it is dark 6 months of the year.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Nick Danger View Post

Go ahead and post some links. If they have the same degree of reliability as the "Political Insider" then the story is likely a hoax, or at the very least blown out of proportion.

Well like I said... you have to keep up. Don't you have a wheel on your mouse?

Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1 View Post

I would say that the women does not fit this portrayal at all. I'm sure she accepted her defeat much much better than The Donald would ever have. Whoever wrote this is grasping.

You're kidding right?