Storage warfare

Locutus
#1
S t o r a g e W a r s S u e d B y I t s S t a r S h o w I s F a k e d A n d E x e c s W e r e C o n f r o n t e d B y C a s t , C o u r t P a p e r s C h a r g e




“Yuuupp,” Dave Hester has filed a blockbuster lawsuit against Storage Wars , RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.

Hester, one of the show’s best-known personalities who is infamous for his brash “Yuuup” while bidding on storage lockers, charges that the A&E hit show is fake and fired him in retaliation days after he complained about it to network and production company executives.


DOCUMENTS: Read The Complaint David Hester Filed Against Storage Wars


Radar broke the story that the reality TV show picked up Hester’s contract option and then rescinded it for season four. Now, in the lawsuit filed by Los Angeles top attorney Marty Singer , the show is accused of illegal activity and an ongoing pattern of outrageous behavior in deceiving the public.


Yuuuup


Storage Wars Sued By Its Star; Show Is Faked And Execs Were Confronted By Cast, Court Papers Charge | Radar Online
 
petros
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
It's not scripted? You're kidding me?
 
SLM
+1
#3
Scripted is the new reality. Has been for quite some time.
 
Locutus
+2
#4
Odd this crybaby only got righteous and 'real' after the third season of this program.
 
Goober
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Odd this crybaby only got righteous and 'real' after the third season of this program.

More to it than meets the eye.
 
Johnnny
#6
yuuuuuuuuup
 
petros
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Odd this crybaby only got righteous and 'real' after the third season of this program.

He lost his yuuuuup shirt.
 
damngrumpy
#8
This is fake, it must be the new cheap version of wresting,
All the reality shows are nonsense these programs were
big in Japan in the eighties and faded long ago. They are
cheap to make and deal with trivial nonsense and they are
comic relief after watching too much Entertainment Tonight.
 
shadowshiv
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Odd this crybaby only got righteous and 'real' after the third season of this program.

I will admit that I liked the rivalry between Daryll and himself. My dad brought up a good point. He recently lost his business due to the stagnant economy(and probably bought too many "bad" lockers), and does not have the money flow he had before. Perhaps this is the cause for him to be after some money? I'm not saying he's lying, just saying that we may not know the whole truth for quite some time.
 
karrie
#10
Have you seenthe new one 'moonshiners' i think its called? I dont see a way they could get people breaking the law, on camera, if it werent fake.
 
taxslave
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

Have you seenthe new one 'moonshiners' i think its called? I dont see a way they could get people breaking the law, on camera, if it werent fake.

Try Utube.
 
EagleSmack
#12
I knew they were fake just like all those towing "reality" shows.

Who is going to let their storage expire when they have thousands of dollars worth of merchandise inside. All those storage places are filled with old furniture and junk that you would find at any yard sale.
 
petros
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Who is going to let their storage expire when they have thousands of dollars worth of merchandise inside. All those storage places are filled with old furniture and junk that you would find at any yard sale.

My buddy bought one (inspired by the shows). It must have been rented by a kid worked oil fields. All brand new furniture, massive plasma TV and 400 Blu ray DVDs, three different gaming things and a couple hundred games and boxes and boxes of high end clothes.
 
shadowshiv
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

My buddy bought one (inspired by the shows). It must have been rented by a kid worked oil fields. All brand new furniture, massive plasma TV and 400 Blu ray DVDs, three different gaming things and a couple hundred games and boxes and boxes of high end clothes.

How much money did he end up making off of it? Considerably more than he spent?
 
petros
#15
He paid $900
 

Similar Threads

30
Storage War-ish photography finds
by Locutus | Aug 8th, 2012
1
CCS: Carbon Capture and Storage
by cyberclark | Jan 21st, 2011
5
Carbon Capture & Storage.
by Ron in Regina | Apr 1st, 2009
4
Online Storage
by lysyfacet | May 24th, 2007
0
Nuclear Storage on Indian Graves
by Vanni Fucci | Sep 12th, 2005