Quit picking on Obama……


DaSleeper
#721
Except your sons, and he interpreted to water from among them; but all dead man, and did Milcah bare a burying-place, of the name Shelah: and if they did eat. And he dwelt then receive thy servants, and go, and let them from him fetch it. And he ten times.
 
Extrafire
#722
Quote: Originally Posted by sirjosephporter View Post

perhaps it had more to do with how informed the voters were.

isn’t that how it always works out, extrafire? If a democrat (a man of devil) is elected, people were duped, they were misled, they were not given true story. If a republican (a man of god, like mark sanford or larry 'wide stance' craig) is elected, that means that people were, given the true story, people voted wisely. God’s party won.

Perhaps the economic meltdown during bush watch was a hoax created by the liberal media to get obama elected. Oh sorry, i forgot, the 2007 meltdown was caused by carter, not by bush.

2007?
 
Extrafire
#723
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

''Perhaps it had more to do with how informed the voters were.''


LOL! If your hero Bush was so great, why did his disciples McCain & Palin lose?

Same question, different words. Already answered above. Take another look.
 
Extrafire
#724
Quote: Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear View Post

Extrafire, those clips are infuriating, but not all that surprising. Seems like a great many people are completely clueless to the real issues no matter what party or person they vote for...maybe you should be made to take, and pass, a short quiz on each candidate's platforms before you can proceed to the voter's booth.

Good point. For a democracy to work properly requires an informed electorate.
 
ironsides
No Party Affiliation
#725
Quote: Originally Posted by SirJosephPorter View Post

Perhaps it had more to do with how informed the voters were.

Isn’t that how it always works out, Extrafire? If a Democrat (a man of Devil) is elected, people were duped, they were misled, they were not given true story. If a Republican (a man of God, like Mark Sanford or Larry 'wide stance' Craig) is elected, that means that people were, given the true story, people voted wisely. God’s party won.

Perhaps the economic meltdown during Bush watch was a hoax created by the liberal media to get Obama elected. Oh sorry, I forgot, the 2007 meltdown was caused by Carter, not by Bush.


Yes, it was a major conspiracy greater than all others. The meltdown never happened it is all in your mind. Sleep, sleep sleep sleep yes it was Carter
 
DaSleeper
#726
Ponder on this.....
YouTube - President Carter - Governor Reagan 1980 Debate
 
YukonJack
Conservative
#727
"....maybe you should be made to take, and pass, a short quiz on each candidate's platforms before you can proceed to the voter's booth."

Better still: You will not be allowed to vote,

1. If you paid no taxes in the previous 12 months.
2. If you have not graduated from (at least) high school.
3. If you can't name your Congressman an/or Senator.

That would be a good start. And at last election about 20% legal vote for Obama.
 
TenPenny
#728
Quote: Originally Posted by YukonJack View Post

"....maybe you should be made to take, and pass, a short quiz on each candidate's platforms before you can proceed to the voter's booth."

Better still: You will not be allowed to vote,

1. If you paid no taxes in the previous 12 months.
2. If you have not graduated from (at least) high school.
3. If you can't name your Congressman an/or Senator.

That would be a good start. And at last election about 20% legal vote for Obama.

Add in there a couple more:

-must own real property
-maybe something about skin colour, too
 
SirJosephPorter
No Party Affiliation
#729
Quote: Originally Posted by Extrafire View Post

2007?

Indeed, Extrafire. I believe the meltdown started towards the end of 2007 and gathered steam in 2008.
 
SirJosephPorter
No Party Affiliation
#730
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Add in there a couple more:

-must own real property
-maybe something about skin colour, too

That won’t be necessary, Tenpenny. We could fix those pesky Obama voters by just one law, descendents of slaves are not allowed to vote. That will keep the riffraff out and make sure that the right candidate wins every time.
 
TenPenny
#731
Yes, it's pretty funny that the modern incarnation of a nation founded on 'equality' and 'freedom from tyranny' has so many people who want to limit the ability of its citizens to vote, simply because they don't like the guy who won the latest election.

Why not join that church where the 'leader' is calling for Obama's death? Why bother even pretending?
 
DaSleeper
#732
The nervous system of musculature? Perhap's she'll use this dude, you'd think about it take to twist round and lay eggs and they did them to carve away in the rotting genitals overflowing with crack cocaine. He was two or not really letting toy for a furry green jacket pocket.
 
ironsides
No Party Affiliation
#733
How come you conspiracy buffs haven't picked this up yet?

"The document (Certified COPY of Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate) you see here, once it is validated by the court, is pretty much the proverbial “smoking gun.”"

http://americangrandjury.org/lucas-s...bama-kenyan-bc


 
DaSleeper
#734
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsides View Post

How come you conspiracy buffs haven't picked this up yet?

"The document (Certified COPY of Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate) you see here, once it is validated by the court, is pretty much the proverbial “smoking gun.”"

http://americangrandjury.org/lucas-s...bama-kenyan-bc

Now now...the title of this thread is "Quit Picking on Obama" tut tut.....don't you know a certain poster with a blue blood name is gonna have a fit????

But do carry on
 
SirJosephPorter
No Party Affiliation
#735
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsides View Post

How come you conspiracy buffs haven't picked this up yet?

"The document (Certified COPY of Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate) you see here, once it is validated by the court, is pretty much the proverbial “smoking gun.”"

http://americangrandjury.org/lucas-s...bama-kenyan-bc

Ironsides, I looked at the website and read some of the posting by posters. Obviously these guys are totally whacko. To claim that on 8th September, Obama will be arrested and imprisoned, that Hillary, Biden, Pelosi all of them will be arrested at the same time, in a kind of coup, all on 8th September.

Nancy P will be arrested for treason, Harry Reid would be arrested for treason along with Howard Deen and Diane Feinstein the group that created OBAMA in the first place, and the next in line is Mr Gates DEFENCE secretary.
Hence thier appearance in court next week.


Really what kind of world do they live in? They all seem to be totally delusional. And I really have to wonder about you, for posting such a website.
 
ironsides
No Party Affiliation
#736
Quote: Originally Posted by SirJosephPorter View Post

Ironsides, I looked at the website and read some of the posting by posters. Obviously these guys are totally whacko. To claim that on 8th September, Obama will be arrested and imprisoned, that Hillary, Biden, Pelosi all of them will be arrested at the same time, in a kind of coup, all on 8th September.

Nancy P will be arrested for treason, Harry Reid would be arrested for treason along with Howard Deen and Diane Feinstein the group that created OBAMA in the first place, and the next in line is Mr Gates DEFENCE secretary.
Hence thier appearance in court next week.

Really what kind of world do they live in? They all seem to be totally delusional. And I really have to wonder about you, for posting such a website.


Wishful thinking??? Help is on they way??? Aliens will save us???
 
DaSleeper
#737
YouTube - Question about Obama's birth certificate avoided

YouTube - IS OBAMA - An ILLEGAL President? THE TRUTH about his citizenship! You MUST SEE THIS!


 
YukonJack
Conservative
#738
I wrote in post #727:

"Better still: You will not be allowed to vote,

1. If you paid no taxes in the previous 12 months.
2. If you have not graduated from (at least) high school.
3. If you can't name your Congressman an/or Senator.

That would be a good start. And at last election about 20% legal vote for Obama."

To which TenPenny replied in post #728:

"Add in there a couple more:

-must own real property
-maybe something about skin colour, too"

with obvious intention to accuse me of racism. Note that only her post mentions skin colour.

My conditions are ALL self-correctable with a little honest effort. Hers aren't. I won't even dignify the idiotic post by SirJosephPorter, post #730, also reeking of patronizing racism.
 
SirJosephPorter
No Party Affiliation
#739
I won't even dignify the idiotic post by SirJosephPorter, also reeking of patronizing racism.

Really YJ? And your post wasn’t racist? You post reminds me of the voting registration requirements in the South, which the Southern states claimed were not racist, but effectively kept blacks from registering.

There are ways of passing racist laws without actually mentioning race. Or passing sexist law, to keep women out of a profession without mentioning gender (e.g. by making the height requirement of 6 feet). It is the oldest trick in the book.

Your law, designed to keep most of the Obama voters out is not racist in intent? Do you think I was born yesterday?

Anyway, didn’t you say that Republicans are going to win 60 seats in the House, win 60 (or whatever number you had in mind) in the Senate, win the control of the Senate in 2010, and Joan of Arc is going to win the presidency in 2012? Then why do you need to resort to trickery? Just an added insurance?
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#740
Quote: Originally Posted by SirJosephPorter View Post

Really YJ? And your post wasn’t racist?

Of course it wasn't racist. Consider yourself reported.
 
TenPenny
#741
Quote: Originally Posted by YukonJack View Post

Ivote for Obama."

To which TenPenny replied in post #728:

"Add in there a couple more:

-must own real property
-maybe something about skin colour, too"

with obvious intention to accuse me of racism. Note that only her post mentions skin colour.


If you think I was accusing you of racism, you need to go to some reading comprehension classes. I was making the point that, if you want to start qualifying voters with weird conditions, you might just as well go back in time, which is where the 'real property' item came from, and then, at about the same time frame, skin colour was an issue.

There is no way I was accusing you of racism, and I am disappointed that you have the gall to suggest that.
 
ironsides
No Party Affiliation
#742
Those posters are no more a whacko than those so called 9/11 conspiracy theorists all over the world. I have no idea where you found out about Nancy P and gang being arrested, it would be one way to get them out of office though. Any luck refuting the validity of the birth certificate? Seems the goverment just wants to keep it quiet, thus another possibly cover up.
 
ironsides
No Party Affiliation
#743
No question anymore.

Kenyan Ambassador Admits Obama Was Born In Kenya
YouTube - Kenyan Ambassador Admits Obama Was Born In Kenya
 
YukonJack
Conservative
#744
SirJosephPorter, your post #739 suggests that the only people who (in reference to my post) haven't paid taxes in the last year, haven't got a high school diploma or can not name their representatives are African-Americans.

I NEVER said any such thing. My three conditions for voting eligibility are TOTALLY race-neutral.

It takes a natural born phoney racist like yourself to read anything else into it.

And as for the rest of your post: would you not prefer a burly six-foot-four male who drags your carcass out of a burning building to a four-foot-two female wimp promoted by affirmative action? Honest answer, now, NO SPIN!!

Also your indignant reference to gender equality does not square with your bashing a lady that truly broke thru the glass ceiling, accomplished more than you ever will, and holds a few surprises for you and your ilk, in the not so distant future: Sarah Palin.
 
TenPenny
#745
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsides View Post

No question anymore.

Kenyan Ambassador Admits Obama Was Born In Kenya
YouTube - Kenyan Ambassador Admits Obama Was Born In Kenya

Sure, he's certainly as credible as any of the others.

I thought the courts had determined that Obama was born in the US. Why all the whining and carrying on? The ruling of a court isn't good enough?
 
DaSleeper
#746
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Sure, he's certainly as credible as any of the others.

I thought the courts had determined that Obama was born in the US. Why all the whining and carrying on? The ruling of a court isn't good enough?

And I thought that the courts kept refusing to hear any of the actions brought in challenging the birth certificate in question and that....without giving any reason for doing so

 
DaSleeper
#747
YouTube - Obama born in Kenya Has indonesian citizenship Court case filed against him Toledo News
 
DaSleeper
#748
YouTube - Obama Sworn In Without a Bible; First President Since T.R. - Right Words, But No Bible
 
ironsides
No Party Affiliation
#749
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

And I thought that the courts kept refusing to hear any of the actions brought in challenging the birth certificate in question and that....without giving any reason for doing so


That is just the problem, the courts have refused to do anything. Could you visualize the turmoil if Obama was found not to be a American born citizen. Best just to leave it along till he has either finished his term or is voted out. Plus it has nothing to do with Bush or the Republicans, so why bother.
 
DurkaDurka
No Party Affiliation
#750
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsides View Post

That is just the problem, the courts have refused to do anything. Could you visualize the turmoil if Obama was found not to be a American born citizen. Best just to leave it along till he has either finished his term or is voted out. Plus it has nothing to do with Bush or the Republicans, so why bother.

and you wonder why Republicans are becoming more irrelevant by the day? By focusing your energies on conspiracies like these and not the actual issues you are ensuring that your party remains a fringe curiosity.

You come across like a 911 truther.
 

Similar Threads

11
Gorilla Wasn't Picking A Fight
by mt_pockets1000 | Jun 20th, 2009
14
Picking Fights
by Jersay | Jun 22nd, 2006