What's Trump Done Now?

NZDoug
Free Thinker
The Trump Effect!
"COLOGNE, Germany — The German government has canceled plans to buy Northrop Grumman-made Triton drones to the tune of $2.5 billion, opting instead for manned planes carrying eavesdropping sensors.
The decision to buy Bombardier Global 6000 aircraft comes after officials became convinced that the Global Hawk derivatives would be unable to meet the safety standards needed for flying through European airspace by 2025, a target date for Berlin’s NATO obligations.
A defense ministry spokeswoman told Defense News the Triton option had grown “significantly more expensive” compared with earlier planning assumptions.
The U.S. State Department in April 2018 cleared Germany’s request to purchase four MQ-4C Triton drones for signals intelligence missions under the country’s PEGASUS program, short for “Persistent German Airborne Surveillance System.” The program includes a sensor, dubbed “ISIS-ZB” and made by Hensoldt, for intercepting communications and locating targets by their electromagnetic signature.
The German Defence Ministry for years had been banking on the Triton purchase to come with a pre-installed safety-technology package that would be easily approved by European air traffic authorities. But officials saw their hopes dashed as Italy recently issued a military-type certificate for a sister drone — NATO’s Alliance Ground Surveillance fleet of Global Hawks, stationed in Sigonella, Sicily — that prescribes tight restrictions on flights over the continent."
MAGA
https://www.defensenews.com/breaking...20Bird%20Brief

AnnaE
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yet he is still President of the United States of America and will be tomorrow . MAGA .

Yes, he is but he's turned the office into a farce.

AnnaE
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You may have been reading too many comic books.

You think any of what I posted isn't accurate?
It isn't my head that's full of fantasies.

AnnaE
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Trump lifts restrictions on US landmine use

US President Donald Trump has lifted restrictions on the deployment of anti-personnel landmines by American forces.
The decision reverses a 2014 Obama administration ban on the use of such weapons, which applied everywhere in the world except for in the defence of South Korea.
The Trump administration said Mr Obama's policy could put US troops "at a severe disadvantage".
Thousands of people are injured and killed by landmines every year.
US forces will now be free to use the weapons across the world "in exceptional circumstances", the White House said.

More: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51332541

I expect he'll bring back white phosphorus weapons and the like, too. But it's ok to kill and maim civilians of other countries, right? I mean it's the American "Christian" thing to do.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Good on Trump.

You are one sick mofo, dude.

Walter
+1

You are one sick mofo, dude.

Rent free.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
In case you forgot...

Such a classy low life scum bag...

pgs
Free Thinker
+4

In case you forgot...

President of the United States , has a classy ring to it . Still whining about Hillary . Loser .

Hoid
+1
^Hillary derangement syndrome

Hoid
It was bad enough when Trump spent the entirety of the Superbowl Nation Anthem jitter bugging around like a 5 year old with ADD = but his congratulatory Tweet (of course) to the Chiefs said that they represented the great state of Kansas so well.

Except they play in Missouri.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

It was bad enough when Trump spent the entirety of the Superbowl Nation Anthem jitter bugging around like a 5 year old with ADD = but his congratulatory Tweet (of course) to the Chiefs said that they represented the great state of Kansas so well.

We're thinking about telling him that Dodge City is not in the State of Dodge.

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

So how about those Chiefs ?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Anyone but a meathead could see that is an honest mistake!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2

In case you forgot...

How many people really know the context of the whole thing? Most healthy males have spells of being rude, lewd and crude at times. Was the statement made while he is president?

Mockingbird
Free Thinker

Anyone but a meathead could see that is an honest mistake!

Like when he said he was going to build a wall on the Colorado border when talking of the border wall with Mexico? I do believe the man is geographically challenged.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

Like when he said he was going to build a wall on the Colorado border when talking of the border wall with Mexico? I do believe the man is geographically challenged.

I disagree- there are two Kansas Cities one in Ks. and one in Mo.

Mockingbird
Free Thinker

I disagree- there are two Kansas Cities one in Ks. and one in Mo.

I know that but I question if he knew because he changed his tweet.

Hoid
You question President game Show Host's geographic knowledge?

Because he referred to the Baltic states as "the Balkans"?

Because he trashed the presidents of Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia for the breakup of Yugoslavia?

Because he wanted to build a wall between Colorado and Mexico?

Because he said India didn't share a border with China?

Mockingbird
Free Thinker
+2

You question President game Show Host's geographic knowledge?
Because he referred to the Baltic states as "the Balkans"?
Because he trashed the presidents of Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia for the breakup of Yugoslavia?
Because he wanted to build a wall between Colorado and Mexico?
Because he said India didn't share a border with China?

I do. I mean who can forget "Nipple" and "Button?"

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+3 / -1

if you have one...

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

if you have one...

I didn’t vote for either and am outraged by neither .

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

Well, Colorado does border on NEW Mexico! Perhaps he hasn't been down that way for awhile!

Mockingbird
Free Thinker
+2

Well, Colorado does border on NEW Mexico! Perhaps he hasn't been down that way for awhile!

Lol, okay I'll give you that one but just barely JLM, just barely.

AnnaE

Or more likely he's just geographically illiterate.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Do you really think that one snippet of knowledge is enough to judge illiteracy by. I happen to have a fairly good general knowledge of U.S. geography, but if the subject was Europe, Asia or Africa I'd be struggling too. I'm not sure that would make me illiterate!

Walter
+2
Trump's Apology to His Family After His Acquittal Is Really Something
https://pjmedia.com/trending/trumps-...lly-something/

Total class.

Walter
+2
US Killed Al-Qaida in Arab Peninsula's Leader in Yemen
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/yem.../06/id/953038/

Stoopid Trump, keeps having terrorists killed.

taxslave
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Spoil sport.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

New Mexico is full of Mexicans as well. Both legal and illegal. Wouldn't want him to discriminate would you?

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

US Killed Al-Qaida in Arab Peninsula's Leader in Yemen
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/yem.../06/id/953038/
Stoopid Trump, keeps having terrorists killed.

Hasn't started a war yet either. Guess he will need another term if he is to catch up to the dems.