What's Trump Done Now?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

He's probably a holocaust denier too!

Let's ask him! Are you familiar with W.W.2 events at Auschwitz and Birkenau, Cliffy?

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Let's ask him! Are you familiar with W.W.2 events at Auschwitz and Birkenau, Cliffy?

Walter Durante was and he won a Pulitzer prize.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Walter Duranty was and he won a Pulitzer prize.

fify

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Trump didn’t send those fellows to war.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

Trump didn’t send those fellows to war.

No, but he did send 3 thousand more to intimidate Iran.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

No, but he did send 3 thousand more to intimidate Iran.

Not a lot wrong with that! Some of those guys need intimidating!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
and how many of them will return dead, with missing limbs and suffering from PTSD and commit suicide? That is a real stupid statement from someone who has no clue.

Twin_Moose
Conservative

and how many of them will return dead, with missing limbs and suffering from PTSD and commit suicide? That is a real stupid statement from someone who has no clue.

What do you think about Trudeau assessing whether the downed airline maybe an act of war, and a military response maybe necessary?

Walter
+1
T rump wows the crowd at Toledo rally
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...prisoners.html

Holy Toledo. MAGA

Hoid
assassinating a general is an act of war.

shooting down a civilian aircraft is collateral damage

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation

T rump wows the crowd at Toledo rally
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...prisoners.html

Holy Toledo. MAGA

lmao It doesn't take much to "wow" a buncha Trumplicons.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

lmao It doesn't take much to "wow" a buncha Trumplicons.

True. That crowd is pretty much amazed and fascinated by a tennis ball.

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

True. That crowd is pretty much amazed and fascinated by a tennis ball.

Specially the orange ones. hehe

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

assassinating a general is an act of war.

shooting down a civilian aircraft is collateral damage

Do you know the complete story? Perhaps you aren't aware of the old adage...………"There's an exception to every rule"...……...maybe you should repeat it 100 times and then tattoo it on your forehead so you'll see it every morning!

Walter
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Do you know the complete story? Perhaps you aren't aware of the old adage...………"There's an exception to every rule"...……...maybe you should repeat it 100 times and then tattoo it on your forehead so you'll see it every morning!

Killing an enemy combatant, Soleimani, on the field of battle, Baghdad, is not an assassination.
Last edited by Walter; Jan 11th, 2020 at 09:56 AM..

pgs
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

Killing an enemy combatant, Soleimani, on the field of battle, Baghdad, is not an assassination.

It is if it was carried out under Trumps order . Now had Obama done the same six years ago with one of his famous drone attacks ?

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

It is if it was carried out under Trumps order . Now had Obama done the same six years ago with one of his famous drone attacks ?

Trump is commander-in-chief.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Trump is commander-in-chief.

So was Obama at one time .

Walter

So was Obama at one time .

And as commander-in-chief he controls the armed forces.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Most people with half a brain probably realize that! (I would hope)

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Trump Brags About Serving Up American Troops to Saudi Arabia for Nothing More Than Cash

During President Donald Trump’s interview with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham on Friday, the president spoke about his positive relationship with Saudi Arabia, including how the country is paying to use American troops. Conservative Rep. Justin Amash (I-Mich.), who until recently was a Republican, responded to Trump’s remarks in a tweet, saying, “He sells troops.”
“Saudi Arabia is paying us for [our troops]. We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia,” Trump said. “I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1 billion in the bank.”
Trump continued, talking about U.S. troops as, essentially, mercenaries. “We are going to help them, but these rich countries have to pay for it. South Korea gave us $500 million… I said, ‘You gotta help us along. We have 32,000 soldiers in South Korea protecting you from North Korea. You’ve gotta pay.'”

More: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...222511478.html

I got shit from many hard liners on here for saying the same thing: American military are mercenaries for the military/industrial complex.

Walter

Trump Brags About Serving Up American Troops to Saudi Arabia for Nothing More Than Cash

During President Donald Trump’s interview with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham on Friday, the president spoke about his positive relationship with Saudi Arabia, including how the country is paying to use American troops. Conservative Rep. Justin Amash (I-Mich.), who until recently was a Republican, responded to Trump’s remarks in a tweet, saying, “He sells troops.”
“Saudi Arabia is paying us for [our troops]. We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia,” Trump said. “I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1 billion in the bank.”
Trump continued, talking about U.S. troops as, essentially, mercenaries. “We are going to help them, but these rich countries have to pay for it. South Korea gave us $500 million… I said, ‘You gotta help us along. We have 32,000 soldiers in South Korea protecting you from North Korea. You’ve gotta pay.'”

More: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...222511478.html

I got shit from many hard liners on here for saying the same thing: American military are mercenaries for the military/industrial complex.

Good on Trump.

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation

lol

Walter
Trump encourages new anti-government protests in Iran
https://www.vox.com/world/2020/1/12/...ment-soleimani

Stoopid Trump.

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1

Trump encourages new anti-government protests in Iran
https://www.vox.com/world/2020/1/12/...ment-soleimani

Stoopid Trump.

lmao So Trump not only lies to Americans, but he lies to Iranians, too. Words are cheap. You poor, dumb jackass, if you think your sanctions don't hurt the average Iranians, you really are dense.
Last edited by AnnaEmber; Jan 12th, 2020 at 04:20 PM..

Walter

lmao So Trump not only lies to Americans, but he lies to Iranians, too.

What's the lie to Iranians?

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation

What's the lie to Iranians?

He stands "with" them? How can you stand with people when you're a few thousand miles away? He couldn
't care less about the Iranians. Like I said, if he thinks hhis sanctions aren't hurting them, he's fukked between the ears.

pgs
Free Thinker

He stands "with" them? How can you stand with people when you're a few thousand miles away? He couldn
't care less about the Iranians. Like I said, if he thinks hhis sanctions aren't hurting them, he's fukked between the ears.

Do you know any Iranians and what they think ?

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
+1

Do you know any Iranians and what they think ?

Actually, yes, I do, not that it has anything to do with Trump's lack of compassion.
There's a couple we know have a Mom & Pop restaurant in town that serves some pretty yummy food.