Donald Trump A Birther????

YukonJack
Conservative
"The Donald as president it would be like electing Donald Duck."

Much like the election of Obama was like electing Buckwheat.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

Ok, so I not too sure about all this BS argument about what is original or not in whatever province you may be from but...

I was born in England and I have and my BC is quite different form the actual document that supports it, kind of the long form/short form thing. The 'original' is a document filled out by my parents and the doctor and is kept in a records vault at a place in london called government house. I am allowed to get a copy of the document and I am alowed to go there and request to actually see the original. It clearly states on the document I hold "birth certificate" and "not to be used for identification" but it has been accepted for my DL and my passport and to replace my citizenship card.

The whole point being what is and is not accepted may very well be different from what is or is not the original BC.

All that said I'm with cliffy, Obama is a plant from Alpha Centuri sent to prepare the world for a massive group anal probe by their despotic leader who is now among us posing as Donald Trump. Bend over and grab your ankles.....

My friend, that I worked with for 40 years was born in Detroit to Canadian parents, who happened to be working there at the time. A Few months after his birth, the construction job his old man was working on was over and they moved up north to Kapuskasing where he has been living all this time. I'm a year older than him, so when I applied for CPP, a year before I turned 60 and I found out all the documentation I needed, I told him he better get cracking and get his birth certificate. When he inquired with CPP they told him he needed a certified copy of the long form with the official Michigan seal.

What I'm getting at is that you need the long form to receive CPP.....But not to become President...
I remember joking about that with him when that controversy came out

Kreskin
You don't need to provide any proof of birth for CPP.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

That's cause he's an alien from Alpha Centaury. Don't piss him off or it will be the old anal probe for you, shyte disturber.

Really? You'd better tell that to the crowd that think he is the clone of Akhenaten. Google

Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

That is what your SIN is for.

Passport and birth certificate are the only two internationally accepted forms of ID and you can't get a passport without the birth cert.

If anything people should be looking for his original passport.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

You're right....well...at least half right...one of the first questions on the application is.....were you born in Canada or something to that effect...so because of his dilemma...he called the government office about it and they told him he needed it to become a Canadian Citizen, plus once he got it he had to travel to the closest place that does it, which is Timmins and get sworn in as a Canadian citizen after 59 years of living and working in this country and make it official.
The reason I didn't put all of this in my first post is that I don't type too good and always try to give the reader's digest version

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

That is what your SIN is for.

Passport and birth certificate are the only two internationally accepted forms of ID and you can't get a passport without the birth cert.

If anything people should be looking for his original passport.

I had more trouble getting my passport 2 years ago than I had to get CPP and OAS

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by alleywayzalwayz View Post

I would not!

You need to show the original to get your passport but you don't have to divulge it to be President?

You don't have to show 'the original' to get your passport. You need to show AN original, which would be exactly what was produced.

Your claim that you have to show 'the original' would mean that anyone who lost their birth certificate would never be allowed to get a passport.

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+1
Natural Born citizen actually means anyone born in the United States or properties belonging
to the United States. For example John McCain was born on a military base in Panama and
no one screaming about that for heaven sake. Hawaii was and has been part of the US since
Obama was born. What really shows is the lack of urgency here. America according to the
Republicans, is going to hell in a hand basket while they disrupt every effort to solve the over
all problems. Instead of being part of solutions for the future they are concentrating on the past
birthplace of their leader. Does this sound like wise council and leadership to you? Donald,
Sara and the other kooks and nit wits in this little group should get a life. The mainstream of the
Republican Party have moved on, only those seeking headlines and media coverage are still
pounding this drum, and its because they have nothing else to offer.

Highball
The Donald inherited the wealth and prosperous business investments. On his own he is a true babe in the woods. His many marriages and his inability to show any fidelity tells me this is just a ruse. He has now link of contact with the working man in the US. His only contacts he controls as he allows a few commoners to participate in his closely scripted TV shows.

In Between Man
Free Thinker
Last word:

YouTube - A Question of Eligibility - Barack Hussein Obama

gopher
No Party Affiliation
Biggest welfare recipient in NYC history to run for the presidency? That part of his life will be made a big issue in the campaign for sure.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by YukonJack View Post

"The Donald as president it would be like electing Donald Duck."

Much like the election of Obama was like electing Buckwheat.

Hey! Buckwheat was one of my favourite characters.

Praxius
Free Thinker
+2
Trump as the US president would be a complete joke..... then again, Bush was a Joke, so anything is possible.

All I see in my head when I think of him being President is him declaring war on some country, possibly us, pointing his finger and yelling "You're FIRED!" and then pushes the red button to launch the nukes which ironically have wigs stapled onto them.

Highball
Ding Dong Donald isn't a self made man. He inherited all he has in his domain. Part of that is either under Bankruptcy protections or facing foreclosure. His only claim to fame is five wives, a few children and a yearning to be a TV star. None of which tells me he is even remotely in touch with the average working person in the US.