Latest Federal Polls


Walter
+2
#601
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Maybe Sheer will squeek by with 56%?

Or more.
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Hoid
#602
Wasn't this the exact same prediction for the last election?

Wasn't Harper going to win with a minority - or possibly even a majority?
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
#603
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Wasn't this the exact same prediction for the last election?
Wasn't Harper going to win with a minority - or possibly even a majority?

He did west of Quebec. WHich shows the flaws in our electoral system where one province controls the majority of the vote.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#604
Yep Harper never lost much in support, the NDP let the whole country down by losing all their support in Quebec
 
Hoid
#605
Harper went into 2015 with about 30% support and got killed.\\
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#606
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Yep Harper never lost much in support, the NDP let the whole country down by losing all their support in Quebec

Yes but that was a symptom that Quebec has FINALLY had enough of the Liberals.
 
spilledthebeer
#607
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Yep Harper never lost much in support, the NDP let the whole country down by losing all their support in Quebec




YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The typical Conservative party supporter adheres much more consistently to long standing values than LIE-beral or NDP supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Support for Conservatives under Scheer has not changed much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Most of the change noted by pollsters has been EROSION of support for LIE-beral candidates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


Meaning FORMER LIE-beral supporters are now either moving to support either Greens or NDP or are simply refusing to pick any candidates at this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+3 / -1
#608
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post



YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The typical Conservative party supporter adheres much more consistently to long standing values than LIE-beral or NDP supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Support for Conservatives under Scheer has not changed much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Most of the change noted by pollsters has been EROSION of support for LIE-beral candidates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


Meaning FORMER LIE-beral supporters are now either moving to support either Greens or NDP or are simply refusing to pick any candidates at this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Dippers are the best Gov't. until someone else's money runs out!
 
Colpy
Conservative
+2
#609
Quote:

Forty-two per cent of decided and leaning voters said they support the Conservative Party, according to the latest federal “horse race” poll by Forum Research. That compares with 29 per cent who intend to vote for the governing Liberals, and 12 per cent who support the New Democratic Party.


https://outline.com/RNbVHJ


Much as I'd like to believe it, this polling firm is always high for the Conservatives.


If the election returned results like this, I'd be a happy man.
 
VIBC
#610
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

"horse race" poll by Forum Research

"Forum research" - is that Twin_Moose and spilledthebeer?
Last edited by VIBC; Apr 14th, 2019 at 07:54 PM..
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#611
Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

"Forum research" - is that Twin_Moose and spilledthebeer?

For one who is above personal attacks , and wants civilized discussion , you sure seem closed minded and only interested in your own point of view . And singling out members for derision is rather hypocritical wouldn’t you think .
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#612
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

For one who is above personal attacks , and wants civilized discussion , you sure seem closed minded and only interested in your own point of view . And singling out members for derision is rather hypocritical wouldn’t you think .

Let's single out a known troll like pigs for derision. That's all that pigs deserves for the way that he treats most of his fellow posters.

He's a piece of garbage. What else can you say about pigs?
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#613
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

What else can you say about pigs?

He’s not particularly bright? He’s afraid of brown people?
 
VIBC
#614
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Let's single out a known troll like pigs for derision. That's all that pigs deserves for the way that he treats most of his fellow posters.
He's a piece of garbage. What else can you say about pigs?


Nothing.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#615
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

He’s not particularly bright? He’s afraid of brown people?

Am I ?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#616
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Let's single out a known troll like pigs for derision. That's all that pigs deserves for the way that he treats most of his fellow posters.

He's a piece of garbage. What else can you say about pigs?

Stimulating conversation . I see you have some friends .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#617
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

For one who is above personal attacks , and wants civilized discussion , you sure seem closed minded and only interested in your own point of view . And singling out members for derision is rather hypocritical wouldn’t you think .


Hey pgs don't pay ANY attention to those buffoons. The Putz is a chronic and habitual liar for starters.
 
VIBC
#618
I don't know what either of you is talking about; or who or what you're talking about. I don't think you know, yourselves.
 
VIBC
#619
Why don't all 4 of you just shut up.
 
VIBC
#620
You too, stupid.
 
VIBC
#621
And just what do you mean by that??
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#622
Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

And just what do you mean by that??


I think it's past time for your nap.
 
VIBC
#623
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think it's past time for your nap.

Nope. 20 min to news time ('news' - that's a laugh) then a wee dram at half time will see us through to bedtime. (Second highlight of the day, right behind dinner .)
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#624
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Let's single out a known troll like pigs for derision. That's all that pigs deserves for the way that he treats most of his fellow posters.

He's a piece of garbage. What else can you say about pigs?


Not half as much as I could say about you...…………………….TROLL!
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#625
Ignorant twat
 
Colpy
Conservative
+2
#626
Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

I don't know what either of you is talking about; or who or what you're talking about. I don't think you know, yourselves.

Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

Why don't all 4 of you just shut up.

Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

You too, stupid.

Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

And just what do you mean by that??


Glad to see you've fully embraced the spirit of the forum.


I mean that in the nicest possible way.


Flame wars abound.
 
VIBC
+2
#627
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Glad to see you've fully embraced the spirit of the forum.


I mean that in the nicest possible way.


Flame wars abound.

Hey, maybe I'm just practising!
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#628
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Let's single out a known troll like pigs for derision. That's all that pigs deserves for the way that he treats most of his fellow posters.
He's a piece of garbage. What else can you say about pigs?

Why are you acting like all your pedophile friends weiner?

You and I both could learn something about being a thoughtful gentleman from PGS.
Last edited by Danbones; Apr 15th, 2019 at 08:20 AM..
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#629
Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

"Forum research" - is that Twin_Moose and spilledthebeer?

Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

Nothing.

Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

I don't know what either of you is talking about; or who or what you're talking about. I don't think you know, yourselves.

Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

Why don't all 4 of you just shut up.

Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

You too, stupid.

Quote: Originally Posted by VIBC View Post

And just what do you mean by that??

Nice everything you were lecturing us on you're guilty of, we see your true colours
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#630
Damn, LOL, true colors? HaHa, I though it was the same shrooms all the MSM news anchors have been eating lately.

So the buzz is transmissible via satellite?...who knew?

Canada has a A hole new meaning to stirring the pot now I guess.

WE ought to vote our thanks for the example to Trudeau in the fall (of).

Last edited by Danbones; Apr 15th, 2019 at 08:34 AM..
 

Similar Threads

2
Latest 2016 presidential election polls
by Icarus27k | Jan 3rd, 2015
219
Canada's Federal Election Polls
by Liberalman | May 1st, 2011
44
Advance Polls (for the Federal Election)
by Ron in Regina | Apr 23rd, 2011
37
Latest Polls
by Jersay | Jan 23rd, 2006