Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yeah, I know... you don't want to hear the negative crap about your Chump... boo hoo

...and you would know what a MAN with PMS is like, right Bruce.

Yep. I read your stuff.

EagleSmack
+1
Trump is coming to get you Boomer!

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Trump is coming to get you Boomer!

He'd probably like to but I'm not sure he can move fast enough!

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

He'd probably like to but I'm not sure he can move fast enough!

He moved all the way to Canada. I don't think he was getting along with the folks in Texas.

JLM
+1

He moved all the way to Canada. I don't think he was getting along with the folks in Texas.

I was talking about Trump!

They just interviewed an expert on A$$holes on C.B.C. radio. Apparently Trump is officially an A$$hole, albeit in some circles they do have their place apparently. In Trump's World there's a lot of them which enables him to get along with some people.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I was talking about Trump!

They just interviewed an expert on A$$holes on C.B.C. radio. Apparently Trump is officially an A$$hole, albeit in some circles they do have their place apparently. In Trump's World there's a lot of them which enables him to get along with some people.

The CBC found a guy who is an expert on a-s-s-holes? Somebody has these credentials? Other than being interviewed by brain-dead media, what else would this 'expert' do?

The joke potential of the a-s-s-hole expert is almost infinite.

MHz

There was a rumor about some Mexican brothers looking for him.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

There was a rumor about some Mexican brothers looking for him.

The name wouldn't be El Chapo would it?

B00Mer

...and Thank God I'm living in Canada with the possibility of a guy like Donald Chump about to run "your" country.

Splitting the Republican vote : 'Never Trump' movement turns to Iraq War veteran

EagleSmack
Seriously?

B00Mer

Seriously?

Yeah, Seriously?

Maybe you should visit Calgary or Vancouver.. it's a great place to live and the people are very nice here..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrIPjfwhpQ4

The Fort Mac fires really showed Albertans and Canadians coming together..

Canada named 2nd best country in the world, report finds

The USA was 4th.. Canada used to be #1, it'll regain is status.

EagleSmack

Now THIS is funny! Half of Canada was laughing at the people of Ft. Mac and cheering on the fires!

FAIL

Do we need to get those threads back?

B00Mer

Now THIS is funny! Half of Canada was laughing at the people of Ft. Mac and cheering on the fires!

FAIL

Do we need to get those threads back?

Really, I must have missed that..

Over $125M donated to Fort McMurray, residents affected by fires: CEO of Canadian Red Cross

EagleSmack

Really, I must have missed that..

Over $125M donated to Fort McMurray, residents affected by fires: CEO of Canadian Red Cross

let me get it for you!

SICK: Eco-freaks celebrate, blame fleeing residents, while Fort McMurray burns - The Rebel

B00Mer
+1

Go Lopez!!!

let me get it for you!

SICK: Eco-freaks celebrate, blame fleeing residents, while Fort McMurray burns - The Rebel

Meh... so a few nut bars.. Big deal..

EagleSmack
Widespread Boomer.... not a proud moment for Canada.

B00Mer
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e1BeCfEO04

Cliffy
+1

Tecumsehsbones
Works for me.

I'm positioning myself to make a lot of money from a Trump presidency.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Works for me.

Do tell.

Tecumsehsbones

Do tell.

Well, Trump really is as much of an outsider as a billionaire can be. The flows of money in and out of Washington will change some if he gets in.

Just a matter of figuring out who the new winners and losers are, and getting in with the winners.

pgs

Nope they elected an Obama and he saw the writing on the wall . The first to move to Canada .

gopher
+2 / -1
Trump’s pattern of stiffing charities

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...opinions_pop_b

The whole thing began with Donald Trump portraying himself as a philanthropist and promising to donate proceeds to charity. But the promised charitable contributions weren’t made.

The veterans fundraiser? Well, yes. But it turns out Trump did much the same thing with another of his undertakings in the news: Trump University.

In the case of the fundraiser, Trump claimed at the event in January — and for days after — that he had raised $6 million for veterans’ charities, including $1 million that he “gave.” But The Post’s David Fahrenthold discovered that he hadn’t forked over that $1 million, or much of the other money raised, until Fahrenthold began making inquiries on May 23. That earned Fahrenthold the Trump moniker “Nasty Guy.”

Nasty Guy’s reporting brought to mind a passage in a November article in Time magazine by Steven Brill. At the time, it wasn’t the focus of the article. But it now seems Trump’s failure to fork over promised charitable contributions is a pattern.

“The records indicate,” Brill wrote, “. . . that Trump University collected approximately $40 million from its students — who included veterans, retired police officers and teachers — and that Trump personally received approximately $5 million of it, despite his claim, repeated in our interview, that he started Trump University as a charitable venture.”

more ....

Phony is as phony does.

JLM

Yeah, Seriously?

Maybe you should visit Calgary or Vancouver.. it's a great place to live and the people are very nice here..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrIPjfwhpQ4

Canada named 2nd best country in the world, report finds

The USA was 4th.. Canada used to be #1, it'll regain is status.

Calgary is not too bad, but I think you've over rated Vancouver. Actually once a place surpasses 10,000 population they go down hill pretty fast!

Locutus
John Miller ‏@cyvault

ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME! Riot-monger: My family immigrated ILLEGALLY ..we shouldn't respect the laws Help US #Trump

vid: https://twitter.com/cyvault/status/738750651031822337

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

John Miller ‏@cyvault

ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME! Riot-monger: My family immigrated ILLEGALLY ..we shouldn't respect the laws Help US #Trump

vid: https://twitter.com/cyvault/status/738750651031822337

He still look like a rapist, murderer and is carrying some kind of disease to me.

B00Mer

Cliffy
+2

Toro
Trump's an embarrassing douchebag.

I'm embarrassed to be a Republican.

Works for me.

You're short the market?

Good job!

Ludlow

Well, Trump really is as much of an outsider as a billionaire can be. The flows of money in and out of Washington will change some if he gets in.

Just a matter of figuring out who the new winners and losers are, and getting in with the winners.

You scandalous cork sucker ye go along to get along ye remind me of Hud Bannon.