Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

taxslave
So you are a touigh guy now are you?

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

So you are a touigh guy now are you?

No, no not me! You're the touighiest guy on the Internet!

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

No, I was right.

Tough guys are usually okay with rape.

How did you come up with that bull shit?

JLM
+1

Sounds like you are trying to beat hoid for retard of the year award.

Now that is the most sensible statement I've seen all day!

Hoid

retard is a white natty magic word - like tidewater

taxslave
Tidewater is a word rarely used by anyone born on the coast.

Hoid
+1
Retard is a word rarely used by anyone with a post secondary education.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

or even a high school leaving certificate.

captain morgan
+1

It's a dead heat right now but I'm giving the edge to the tard that hollers 'traitor' every time that someone farts

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

instead of looking IN THE MIRROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the leading conspiracy theorists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you say that to somebody with an avatar like mine?

DaSleeper
+2

retard is a white natty magic word - like tidewater

And white natty is an abbreviation used mostly by a globalist retard!

Cliffy

spilledthebeer
+1

Sounds like all the dickless wonders on the left have a bad case of penis envy.

IF ONLY that were their only limitation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Why would you say that to somebody with an avatar like mine?

Well.............................................. ..

it might be some thing to do................................................ .....

with you being .................................................. ...................

A DRUG ADDLED............................................ ........................

LUNATIC.........................................

with a HUGELY UNHEALTHY FIXATION........................................

on religious dogma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Well.............................................. ..

it might be some thing to do................................................ .....

with you being .................................................. ...................

A DRUG ADDLED............................................ ........................

LUNATIC.........................................

with a HUGELY UNHEALTHY FIXATION........................................

on religious dogma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact is MHz........................................

that you are so repugnant.........................................

that you make being locked in a small room with hemerHOID.........................................

for a YEAR.............................................. ...

sound better than a single day in that room..................................

with the likes of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer
+1

JUSTICE AND FAIR PLAY.............................................. .

and the Logical Rule of LAW............................................... ......

ARE CONCEPTS.......................................

that are ALIEN to LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

taxslave
+2

I calls em as I sees em. Don't much care what the PC crowd thinks. Speial needs to me is people with physical dissabilities not self induced stupidness.

Walter
+1

I calls em as I sees em. Don't much care what the PC crowd thinks. Speial needs to me is people with physical dissabilities not self induced stupidness.

I guess I'm a rarity since I have three University degrees and I believe progs are retarded in their thinking.

taxslave
So it would seem. Generally the more degrees the farther from being attached to reality.

spaminator
+1
'I LOVE THE GUY': Supporter who Trump says has 'serious weight problem' not upset by president's jab
Reuters
Published:
August 16, 2019
Updated:
August 16, 2019 2:08 PM EDT
U.S. President Donald Trump pats his bicep and pumps his fist at the end of his rally with supporters in Manchester, New Hampshire, U.S. August 15, 2019. Jonathan Ernst / REUTERS
BRIDGEWATER — President Donald Trump called a man overweight who he thought was a protester at his rally in New Hampshire, only to learn later he had ridiculed a supporter.
Trump had looked out in the crowd at the Thursday night rally and saw Frank Dawson shaking his fist as protesters were being led out. Dawson was wearing a “Trump 2020″ shirt but the president thought he was one of the protesters.
“That guy’s got a serious weight problem. Go home. Start exercising. Get him out of here, please,” Trump said.
Then Trump, who his last physical examination showed he had gained weight, added that the man has “got a bigger problem than I do.”
Trump supporter Frank Dawson cheers after helping to eject a small group of protesters during U.S. President Donald Trump’s rally with supporters in Manchester, New Hampshire U.S. August 15, 2019. Dawson later affirmed in a television interview his support for Trump despite Trump apparently mistaking him for a protester and then disparaging his physical appearance. Picture taken August 15, 2019. (REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst) JONATHAN ERNST / REUTERS
Afterward Trump found out Dawson was a supporter and placed a call to him from Air Force One on his flight from Manchester back to New Jersey, where he is on a working vacation at his Bedminster golf club. A senior administration official said Trump could not reach Dawson but left the man a voicemail.
Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends” show contacted Dawson, who said he was not upset by Trump’s comment about his weight.
“I think he thought I was part of it (the protest) but I wasn’t. I was the good part of it,” he said. “Everything’s good. I love the guy. He’s the best thing that ever happened to this country.”
The Boston Globe said Dawson was a retired U.S. marshal from Woburn, Massachusetts.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/i-l...presidents-jab

spaminator
Greenland tells Donald Trump it is open for business but not for sale
Reuters
Published:
August 16, 2019
Updated:
August 16, 2019 8:47 AM EDT
General view of Upernavik in western Greenland, Denmark, on July 11, 2015.Linda Kastrup / Ritzau Scanpix via Reuters / Files
COPENHAGEN — Greenland on Friday dismissed the notion that it might be up for sale after reports that U.S. President Donald Trump had privately discussed with his advisers the idea of buying the world’s biggest island.
“We are open for business, but we’re not for sale,” Greenland’s foreign minister Ane Lone Bagger told Reuters.
Trump is due to visit Copenhagen in September and the Arctic will be on the agenda during meetings with the prime ministers of Denmark and Greenland, an autonomous Danish territory.
Talk of a Greenland purchase was first reported by the Wall Street Journal. Two sources familiar with the situation told Reuters that the notion had been laughed off by some advisers as a joke but was taken more seriously by others in the White House.
Danish politicians on Friday poured scorn on the idea.
“It has to be an April Fool’s joke. Totally out of season,” former prime minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen said on Twitter.
It must be an April Fool’s Day joke … but totally out of sesson! https://t.co/ev5DDVZc5f
— Lars Løkke Rasmussen (@larsloekke) August 15, 2019
“If he is truly contemplating this, then this is final proof, that he has gone mad,” foreign affairs spokesman for the Danish People’s Party, Soren Espersen, told broadcaster DR.
“The thought of Denmark selling 50,000 citizens to the United States is completely ridiculous,” he said.
Greenland, a self-ruling part of Denmark located between the North Atlantic and Arctic oceans, is dependant on Danish economic support. It handles its own domestic affairs while Copenhagen looks after defence and foreign policy.
Children play amid icebergs on the beach in Nuuk, Greenland, on June 5, 2016. Alister Doyle / Reuters / Files
“I am sure a majority in Greenland believes it is better to have a relation to Denmark than the United States, in the long term,” Aaja Chemnitz Larsen, Danish MP from Greenland’s second-largest party Inuit Ataqatigiit (IA), told Reuters.
“My immediate thought is ‘No, thank you’,” she said.
Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen and Foreign Minister Jeppe Kofod were not available for comment but officials said they would respond later on Friday. The U.S. Embassy in Copenhagen was also not immediately available for comment.
“Oh dear lord. As someone who loves Greenland, has been there nine times to every corner and loves the people, this is a complete and total catastrophe,” former U.S. ambassador to Denmark, Rufus Gifford, said in on Twitter.
Oh dear lord.
As someone who loves Greenland, has been there 9 times to every corner and loves the people, this is a complete and total catastrophe. 🇬🇱❤️ https://t.co/Cs2wHhC6U9
— Rufus Gifford (@rufusgifford) August 15, 2019
Greenland is gaining attention from global super powers including China, Russia and the United States due to its strategic location and its mineral resources.
In May, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Russia was behaving aggressively in the Arctic and China’s actions there had to be watched closely as well.
A defence treaty between Denmark and the United States dating back to 1951 gives the U.S. military rights over the Thule Air Base in northern Greenland.
There has been no indication that a Greenland purchase will be on the agenda for Trump’s talks with Danish officials.
Martin Lidegaard, senior lawmaker of the Danish Social Liberal Party and a former foreign minister, called the idea “a grotesque proposal” which had no basis in reality.
“We are talking about real people and you can’t just sell Greenland like an old colonial power,” he told Reuters.
“But what we can take seriously is that the U.S. stakes and interest in the Arctic is significantly on the rise and they want a much bigger influence,” he added.
In 1917 Denmark sold off the then Danish West Indies islands for $25 million to the United States, which renamed them the United States Virgin Islands.
Trump blames mass shootings on ‘crazy people,’ wants more mental institutions
Trump reportedly sent passive-aggressive notes about Trudeau to Canadian embassy
Trump delays tariffs on Chinese cellphones, laptops, toys

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lziV57DAQCs
http://twitter.com/wsj/status/1162112841421336578
http://twitter.com/larsloekke/status...24827592994817
http://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/s...12887311220741
http://twitter.com/rufusgifford/stat...15281298345987
http://wsj.com/articles/trump-eyes-a...nd-11565904223
http://torontosun.com/news/world/gre...t-not-for-sale

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I guess I'm a rarity since I have three University degrees and I believe progs are retarded in their thinking.

and 2 Toyota Corolla's

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I guess I'm a rarity since I have three University degrees

you have 3 doctorates in Canadian, American, and international politics.

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

you have 3 doctorates in Canadian, American, and international politics.

Since when do degrees equal doctorates ? Maybe comprehension isn’t your strong suit . Don’t worry you are not alone .

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Since when do degrees equal doctorates ? Maybe comprehension isn’t your strong suit . Don’t worry you are not alone .

I was joking.

NZDoug

When ye save the vessel,mate.
Stand by to come aboot.

Curious Cdn

Since when would degrees of any sort be relevant to a pig?

pgs

Way to funny . 24/7 rent free .

JLM

More relevant than to Assholes like you!

MHz
Touchy people, the loco collective in-fights are so much fun to watch. Some here are probably talking to themselves, . . . literally.
Last edited by MHz; Aug 18th, 2019 at 09:13 AM..