i have to leave IRAN ... i have
and i want come to CANADA and work in there
how can i come to CANADA?
please help me
if you help me and support me i work into gratis for you
help me plz
my telegram ID: @harika_20
e-mail: pouya.mafia@yahoo.com

Why do you want to leave Iran? Make your own country better. Donít run away from your problems, confront them and solve them.

Danbones
As a metis it's tempting to think every immigrant who ever came here should have done that.
Interesting, your thoughts on immigrants...you are NOT native or of native stock I take it ?
(LOL, here is where many would invent some history)

MRAMIR
Quote: Originally Posted by ZulFiqar786 View Post

Why do you want to leave Iran? Make your own country better. Donít run away from your problems, confront them and solve them.

you right but you know that i cant be a liar
i love my country but i cant live with lie
in Iran if you can deceiving people you can reach easily a lot of money and i cant use haram money(do you know what is mean haram???)
and if you want to opposition with them : you are destroying...

Johnnny
+1
#5  Top Rated Post
You guys are going to LOVE each other.

ZulFiqar786
Iím the son of immigrants but quite recently I decided to move to Pakistan but I was unable to acquire Pakistani citizenship because my dad is from India not Pakistan. Thus very sadly I was unable to live in Pakistan any longer and had to return to Canada in April 2016. For this reason Iím very disappointed in my fellow Muslims who immigrate to the West for no other reason but to have a higher standard of living. There is a major brain drain in our countries of origin because all the educated and intelligent people are fleeing for the opportunity to a higher living standard. You people have to confront corruption and inefficient government and infrastructure in your own countries, otherwise this will only perpetuate a vicious cycle. We donít want weak minded immigrants coming here unless they are on board with our communityís political consciousness to establish a powerful position for ourselves in the corridors of power and influence in order to protect our interests. If any Muslim immigrant comes to Canada we expect them to immediately become involved in our activities, frequent our mosques, and become part of the diaspora, not lead individualist and meaningless lives. Many of them make the mistake of doing so, only to realize this once they have children who have completely become ĎWesternizedí, donít speak our language anymore, arenít religious and no identity.

gopher
isn't the internet blocked in Iran?

Murphy
Yes, but these two aren't who they appear to be.

Ignore them and they will go away.

MRAMIR
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

isn't the internet blocked in Iran?

lol
why do you think so?

Quote: Originally Posted by MRAMIR View Post

hello
i'm Amir from IRAN and i am 22
i'm an electrical engineer and i have 4 certificate about electrical
please help me
help me plz

I am a technical man
I can earn money everywhere
My main goal is calm , make a better future for myself and my family and studying
sure i want help to me country with Transfer knowledge in the future

Iím the son of immigrants but quite recently I decided to move to Pakistan but I was unable to acquire Pakistani citizenship because my dad is from India not Pakistan. Thus very sadly I was unable to live in Pakistan any longer and had to return to Canada in April 2016. For this reason Iím very disappointed in my fellow Muslims who immigrate to the West for no other reason but to have a higher standard of living. There is a major brain drain in our countries of origin because all the educated and intelligent people are fleeing for the opportunity to a higher living standard. You people have to confront corruption and inefficient government and infrastructure in your own countries, otherwise this will only perpetuate a vicious cycle. We donít want weak minded immigrants coming here unless they are on board with our communityís political consciousness to establish a powerful position for ourselves in the corridors of power and influence in order to protect our interests. If any Muslim immigrant comes to Canada we expect them to immediately become involved in our activities, frequent our mosques, and become part of the diaspora, not lead individualist and meaningless lives. Many of them make the mistake of doing so, only to realize this once they have children who have completely become ĎWesternizedí, donít speak our language anymore, arenít religious and no identity.

I do not know why you disagree with immigration ...!

do you study Quran ??
عنکبوت ایه 20
حج ایه 46
انعام ایه 11
نمل ایه 69
روم ایه 42

Danbones
It is funny how some countries have tight, sensible, immigration and nationalization laws.
You would think everyone would.

But then without "open borders" you wouldn't be able to create divisions in society with un mixable groups of people lead by paid extremists...so you can wreck the system and replace it with a global tyranny.

Same old, same old, banker funded communazy BS tactics.
Then once in power, they stomp out all the groups they tricked into helping them, so they can't compete for power later.

Competition is a sin after all.
Last edited by Danbones; Sep 26th, 2017 at 06:15 AM..

mentalfloss
Suddenly, Danbones understood paragraphs.

White_Unifier

hello
please help me
help me plz

You have a few options. If you apply as an economic class immigrant and Canada needs electrical engineers, you might be able to enter Canada that way.

If you profess the Baha'i Faith and have only Iranian citizenship, you could easily claim refugee status.

If you profess any religion other than the Muslim, Christian, Jewish, or Zoroastrian Faiths and have no citizenship other than Iranian, you might be able to claim refugee status, though it might be a little more difficult.

If you profess the Christian, Jewish, or Zoroastrian Faith, it could be very difficult but not impossible since they are not oppressed but still discriminated against.

If you profess Islam, unless you've publicly spoken out in defense others' religious rights, you probably won't be able to claim refugee status.

The Qur'an teaches that we are all creatures of the same God and so national boundaries are just human constructs. With that in mind, a Muslim should view moving from country to country just like moving from city to city.

TenPenny

If you left Canada permanently, you would improve the average IQ by a significant amount.

White_Unifier

That's where open borders could help. countries are good at reciprocity. So what Canada doesn't understand is that by making it difficult for foreigners to come to Canada, it also makes it difficult for Canadians to go abroad. Unwittingly, closed borders trap most Canadians in their own country, making it more of a prison than anything else.

Durry

hello
please help me
help me plz

We don't want anymore useless Muslims in Canada, they are useless and do nothing to advance Canadian Western values, they just try to advance their own sick violent hateful ideology.
Don't come to Canada, we don't want you here, you are not welcome here.

When Muslims learn to accept Canadian Western values, and contribute to Western societies, we will reconsider our position.
In the meantime,,,,piss off!!

TenPenny
By the way, in order to work as an electrical engineer in Canada, you will have to prove that your academic qualifications meet Canadian standards, and write ethics and competency exams.

Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

By the way, in order to work as an electrical engineer in Canada, you will have to prove that your academic qualifications meet Canadian standards, and write ethics and competency exams.

In Iran you can be an electrician if you can splice a wire.
They are totally incompetent in western cultures.

lone wolf
+1
Link please

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Link please

The link is in Durry's head.

lone wolf
I think the connection's broken

MHz
The connection in the brains of Durry and TP is the only thing broken. Once againsshowing the Jewish collective are the only radical fuktards in sight.

TenPenny
Oh, have some pizza.

By the way, an electrician is not an electrical engineer.

Pizza is good!

MHz
You know your avatar looks like a bowl of maggots right??

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You know your avatar looks like a bowl of maggots right??

We put them on our pizza.

MHz
How many foreskins??

TenPenny
FOUR, of course. You really aren't very good at this whole thinking concept, are you.

MHz
You chew them off yourself of did some other Rabbi do it for you?

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You chew them off yourself of did some other Rabbi do it for you?

A physician did it to me, though it was botched. I finished it off myself as an adult. Painful, a little bloody, but fully circumcised now. All I needed was pincers and disinfectant.
Last edited by White_Unifier; Sep 26th, 2017 at 03:47 PM..

MHz
The purpose was what?? God had that to mark then as belonging to the 12 Tribes. Judea ceased to be a state in 70AD so that is when the last Jew was born. You are not Jewish if you were born anyplace but Judea and that place doesn't exist again until the day Christ returns.
I suppose you could try and join up with the ones that call themselves Jews but their future looks pretty bleak.

Eze:39:23:
And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity:
because they trespassed against me,
therefore hid I my face from them,
and gave them into the hand of their enemies:
so fell they all by the sword.

I don't think God will be too concerned if there are a few wannabees included. Must suck to have your own God gunning for you.

MRAMIR
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

You have a few options. If you apply as an economic class immigrant and Canada needs electrical engineers, you might be able to enter Canada that way.

If you profess the Baha'i Faith and have only Iranian citizenship, you could easily claim refugee status.

If you profess any religion other than the Muslim, Christian, Jewish, or Zoroastrian Faiths and have no citizenship other than Iranian, you might be able to claim refugee status, though it might be a little more difficult.

If you profess the Christian, Jewish, or Zoroastrian Faith, it could be very difficult but not impossible since they are not oppressed but still discriminated against.

If you profess Islam, unless you've publicly spoken out in defense others' religious rights, you probably won't be able to claim refugee status.

The Qur'an teaches that we are all creatures of the same God and so national boundaries are just human constructs. With that in mind, a Muslim should view moving from country to country just like moving from city to city.

Tank you

Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

We don't want anymore useless Muslims in Canada, they are useless and do nothing to advance Canadian Western values, they just try to advance their own sick violent hateful ideology.
Don't come to Canada, we don't want you here, you are not welcome here.

When Muslims learn to accept Canadian Western values, and contribute to Western societies, we will reconsider our position.
In the meantime,,,,piss off!!

lol...you don't know me...so don't judge me !
I think of the day that you request a job from my company...Of course, you will see that day.
I am very hopeful...