Punch a Nazi

Jinentonix
+1
Warning: If you are irony impaired you probably won't get it.

[youtube]2AhGYo9TExU[/youtube]

MHz
Operation Paperclip sarcasm perhaps? You know, when the worst of the Nazis were spirited away to the US to avoid being hung as war criminals.

Seems they went off the rails after all drinking the same 'coffee''. Ever been to sea Timmy?

Jinentonix
+2
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Operation Paperclip sarcasm perhaps? You know, when the worst of the Nazis were spirited away to the US to avoid being hung as war criminals.

And the first irony impaired chump chimes in.

MHz
Who were you expecting?? The propaganda is coming in your posts, do you even know that much??

Let me guess, nobody controls you yet I don't have a single original thought, ever. That about sum it up??

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

And the first irony impaired chump chimes in.

Would you prefer they were kicking themselves in the nuts?
Nazi tactics against Nazis uses whose rulebook?? The IDF writes the manuals as far as quelling civil 'uprising' and it goes along the lines of Gaza from 1967-1987, you should acknowledge that much or you look like a liar.

Jinentonix
+1

Who were you expecting?? The propaganda is coming in your posts, do you even know that much??

Did you watch the video? Did you even understand the point? Obviously not. Human beings have a nasty of habit of turning into the very things they hate because of all the hate they have.

Every time one of the 200 million or so muslim extremists does something horrible, the f*cking apologists come out in full force and start exclaiming the only way to combat their extremism is with peace, love and understanding. Along with the obligatory, "you can't paint all muslims with the same brush". A relatively small handful of White extremists on the other hand, apparently don't get that same concern and and lovey-dovey horseshit. Nor am I suggesting they should, and neither should the muzzies. Violent extremism is violent extremism, it doesn't matter how you try and justify your actions.
But when you become that which you hate in order to defeat that which you hate, you're no better than those you oppose.

Let me guess, nobody controls you yet I don't have a single original thought, ever. That about sum it up??

Would you prefer they were kicking themselves in the nuts?
Nazi tactics against Nazis uses whose rulebook?? The IDF writes the manuals as far as quelling civil 'uprising' and it goes along the lines of Gaza from 1967-1987, you should acknowledge that much or you look like a liar.

Yep, keep trying to derail the thread right from the start. You've clearly made your game rather obvious.

Tecumsehsbones

Every time one of the 200 million or so muslim extremists does something horrible

I'd like your source on that number.

Quote:

Along with the obligatory, "you can't paint all muslims with the same brush". A relatively small handful of White extremists on the other hand, apparently don't get that same concern and and lovey-dovey horseshit. Nor am I suggesting they should, and neither should the muzzies. Violent extremism is violent extremism, it doesn't matter how you try and justify your actions.

There are two problems here. First, whether you intended to or not, you are comparing white extremists with all Muslims in the above. If you did not intend, there is an argument to be made that Muslim extremists are responding to the harsh conditions of their societies. Neo-Nazis have no such complaint, though I guess we could have UNICEF air-drop them a load of tiki torches or something.

Jinentonix
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I'd like your source on that number.

Believe it or not, that's an estimate from Muslim scholars. They estimated that roughly 10% of muslims were extremists or radicalized.

There are two problems here. First, whether you intended to or not, you are comparing white extremists with all Muslims in the above.

Actually, if you read the feelings of many Americans out there, if you voted for Trump you're a White extremist so the comparison is actually quite apt.

If you did not intend, there is an argument to be made that Muslim extremists are responding to the harsh conditions of their societies. Neo-Nazis have no such complaint, though I guess we could have UNICEF air-drop them a load of tiki torches or something.

OH yes, the societal conditions in countries like Sweden and Canada are incredibly harsh.

Isn't it funny though how we seem to disregard mass murder, violence and fun shit like than when it's a group doing it to its own people? Oh yes, we'll wring our hands because a handful of people have adopted an ideology that was responsible for what, 11 million civilian murders in the '30s and '40s? But a large bulk of those who oppose them have adopted an ideology that has murdered and enslaved well over 100 million people and continues to do so.
As if there's some moral high ground because communists tend to murder and enslave their own as opposed murdering and enslaving others. Oh wait, they did that too but with the Russians it was just White Eastern Europeans so that's okay.

Interesting history of the word "nazi" by the way. Long before the NSDAP came into being the word was used a pejorative. You see, there used to be what were called "high" Germans and "low" Germans. Then you had the really "low" Germans who usually lived in the countryside. These people were called "nazis" as a pejorative. The closest English translation of its meaning would be, backwards country bumpkin.
Oddly, the nazis didn't call themselves nazis for some reason but the neo-nazis call themselves such and it's hilarious. They are the "new, backwards country bumpkins."

Tecumsehsbones

Believe it or not, that's an estimate from Muslim scholars. They estimated that roughly 10% of muslims were extremists or radicalized.

I don't do belief. I do facts. So once again, I'd like your source on that. I'm not saying I don't "believe" you. I'm asking for your source.

Quote:

Actually, if you read the feelings of many Americans out there, if you voted for Trump you're a White extremist so the comparison is actually quite apt. OH yes, the societal conditions in countries like Sweden and Canada are incredibly harsh.

Actually, if you read the feelings of many Americans out there, you really need to find something useful to do with your time. Polling morons is unlikely to produce an intelligent result.

Quote:

Isn't it funny though how we seem to disregard mass murder, violence and fun shit like than when it's a group doing it to its own people?

Not funny at all. The general trend of the development of international law has focussed on interactions between countries. The legality and ethics of inter-country interactions are far more developed than the legality and ethics of intra-country interactions.

Quote:

Oh yes, we'll wring our hands because a handful of people have adopted an ideology that was responsible for what, 11 million civilian murders in the '30s and '40s? But a large bulk of those who oppose them have adopted an ideology that has murdered and enslaved well over 100 million people and continues to do so.

Might be because there is no significant "communist" movement in the United States, but the rise of white supremacy is troubling, especially with a cheerleader in the White House.

Quote:

As if there's some moral high ground because communists tend to murder and enslave their own as opposed murdering and enslaving others. Oh wait, they did that too but with the Russians it was just White Eastern Europeans so that's okay.

No, the certainty is because it's here, in our country, with our history of brutalizing non-whites. Yes, yes, I know, now you're going to say something about how white indentured servants were "slaves" too, which basically is saying that your paper cut is the exact same thing as somebody else's sucking chest wound.

Quote:

Interesting history of the word "nazi" by the way. Long before the NSDAP came into being the word was used a pejorative. You see, there used to be what were called "high" Germans and "low" Germans. Then you had the really "low" Germans who usually lived in the countryside. These people were called "nazis" as a pejorative. The closest English translation of its meaning would be, backwards country bumpkin.
Oddly, the nazis didn't call themselves nazis for some reason but the neo-nazis call themselves such and it's hilarious. They are the "new, backwards country bumpkins."

Of course they are. Who else would embrace a philosophy that's such an abject failure? Gotta admit, anybody who would be a Nazi, especially after what it led Germany to, is either developmentally disabled or mentally ill. Or both.

Nanoose
I'm more of a head butt kind of guy - so I'd head butt a nazi if they got in my face.
Cheers and happy weekend!

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Nanoose View Post

I'm more of a head butt kind of guy - so I'd head butt a nazi if they got in my face.
Cheers and happy weekend!

You'd headbutt a butthead?

OK, that has a sort of pleasing symmetry to it.

Nanoose
+1

You'd headbutt a butthead?

OK, that has a sort of pleasing symmetry to it.

In a heart beat - they say the power of a head butt comes from the torso - but I say it comes from the heart. Cheers and happy weekend!

MHz

Did you watch the video? Did you even understand the point? Obviously not. Human beings have a nasty of habit of turning into the very things they hate because of all the hate they have.

Sure I did. I also saw both sides as being controlled by the same entity, one that prefers to remain hidden. One that promotes their agenda forward while holding back all other options. The other options being better thought out is not part of the options accepted in the end. That is not freedom, it is control by an undeserving entity. Humans have had such a control for about the last 500 years if Europe alone is referenced. The 2500 years before that has some speculation involved so it isn't as solid as facts can get.

This is starting to sound a lot like a sermon that is hate filled in that more than a few are involved. Is that supposed to be the 200M horsemen that are pure evil and they arise just before Israel become the capital of the globe for eternity. An eternity of the nations bring gifts to Jerusalem.

Every time one of the 200 million or so muslim extremists does something horrible, the f*cking apologists come out in full force and start exclaiming the only way to combat their extremism is with peace, love and understanding. Along with the obligatory, "you can't paint all muslims with the same brush". A relatively small handful of White extremists on the other hand, apparently don't get that same concern and and lovey-dovey horseshit. Nor am I suggesting they should, and neither should the muzzies. Violent extremism is violent extremism, it doesn't matter how you try and justify your actions.
But when you become that which you hate in order to defeat that which you hate, you're no better than those you oppose.

If following the Human Rights Rules supported by the UN you will finds that Muslims in Iran in 1953 and Afghanistan in 1976 there were moves made to improve the lives of the least important. In both instances the advances were ruined thanks to the direct efforts of the US who was acting as a proxy for the World Bank.
Before Muslims it was Cuba, before them it was the USSR. It is an endless list and it is sold to the public who finances as something else. The something else is a pretty bad lie so there isn't much resistance that is more than a few pages of paper.
Who are the extremists over the last 150 years??
[youtube]GuoKwAHmJo4[/youtube]

Yep, keep trying to derail the thread right from the start. You've clearly made your game rather obvious.

There is a lot more involved in the vid that what you mentioned. That alone is a bit hypocritical. The subtle message that people are inherently evil is also not lost. It's also wrong. Banking and Politics are corrupt entities. New CEO's have plans to improve the company rather than setting it up for ruin. By the time they retire they are as corrupt as the bankers who were that age when their career first started, that suggests it is a monkey-see monkey-do type of interaction and that is something that can be manipulated. A few generations later the ones coming in still have the run better while being honest attitude and the ones about to retire are not as corrupt as the generation before them.
Referendums are the cure for a corrupt Government and making money an essential service cures the banking industry of greed.
If you like I can give you a time stamp so you know what part I'm referencing. My first post doesn't have to be a summation of what my last one will look like.

I don't believe you. Sounds more like the usual troll bullshit you post in blind support of the 'collective'.

Cliffy
Far-right smear campaign against Antifa exposed by Bellingcat

Far-right activists are using fake Twitter accounts and images of battered women to smear anti-fascist groups in the US, an online investigation has revealed.
The online campaign is using fake Antifa (an umbrella term for anti-fascist protestors) Twitter accounts to claim anti-fascists promote physically abusing women who support US President Donald Trump or white supremacy.
Researcher Eliot Higgins of website Bellingcat found evidence that the campaign is being orchestrated on internet messageboard 4Chan by far-right sympathisers.
One image shows the slogan "53% of white women voted for Trump, 53% of white women should look like this", above a photograph of a woman with a bruised and cut face and an anti-fascist symbol.
The woman pictured is actually British actress Anna Friel and the photograph was taken for a Women's Aid anti-domestic violence campaign in 2007.
The images first started circulating on social media late on 23 August with hashtags #PunchNazis, #MakeRacistsAfraidAgain and #BashTheFash.
Accounts appearing to belong to anti-fascist groups tweeted the memes, calling on activists to physically attack women who voted for Trump.

Far-right smear campaign against Antifa exposed by Bellingcat - BBC News

The OP is bullshit.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Far-right smear campaign against Antifa exposed by Bellingcat

In Toronto they do.

Jinentonix

I don't believe you. Sounds more like the usual troll bullshit you post in blind support of the 'collective'.

Your belief isn't required for reality to exist.