"The west wants out": Separatist sentiments growing in Alberta

pgs
Free Thinker
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Trudeau urged to give Freeland domestic portfolio, name her deputy PM

West sell out, Trudeau lapdog is not the best move, but can't do any worse than what she did internationally, can she?

They are positioning her for party leader and future PM for when Trudeauís stumbles get to big to ignore .

taxslave
Free Thinker
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

They are positioning her for party leader and future PM for when Trudeauís stumbles get to big to ignore .

How depressing.

harrylee
Free Thinker
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

If his bumbling and stumbling hasn't got him booted yet, the asshole will be there for life

B00Mer
Republican
+6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Poor Trumpites get confused when they get triggered

Tecumsehsbones
An old device for Saudi Albertan Freedumb Whiners. . .

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Where did you get the pic of Curio Cdn?

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Read up on the Clarity Act. Zero claims for treason.

You just shush now!

Taking away the only chance for the true patriots to yell Traitorous, Mutinous Dogs!! is simply too cruel

Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Trudeau urged to give Freeland domestic portfolio, name her deputy PM

West sell out, Trudeau lapdog is not the best move, but can't do any worse than what she did internationally, can she?

Won't make a difference to a party leader that smacks women in the boobs and fires them for not lying to cover up his (many) mistakes and illegal actions

An old device for Saudi Albertan Freedumb Whiners. . .

Good for you bud, now you can go swimming an ride horses an do gymnastics an ride bikes!

Serryah
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Won't make a difference to a party leader that smacks women in the boobs and fires them for not lying to cover up his (many) mistakes and illegal actions

Do you mean when the idiot woman was in the way and he pushed her aside to stop a stupid fight in Commons?

Yeah, I'da shoved her in the boobs too, or anywhere else, to get her out of the f'n way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6JZFXHDv48

Sums up perfectly my thoughts on it.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Do you mean when the idiot woman was in the way and he pushed her aside to stop a stupid fight in Commons?
Yeah, I'da shoved her in the boobs too, or anywhere else, to get her out of the f'n way.

Cap'n's just jealous.

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+6
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I get it.. Just look at the way she was dressed, hell, she was begging for it!

Sound about right, Mrs. World's Leading Feminist?

....Un-fukkin' believable!

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+4

Cap'n's just jealous.

I can ride a bike an' go swimmin' and go horse-riding without the, ummm, special aids that you need.

No jealousy here

MHz
+3

Nothing treasonous in exercising one of the published rights in the Charter

All it takes to start a referendum is a petition with so many names on it. If the names could all come from AB (or the West and North) that could hamstring Ottawa tomorrow. It would also mean each section of any bill would be examined a lot closer than they are today. The proposed by-pass for SNC would have been picked apart so the Canadian voters would be well informed. it would also have been delayed for some time.

Dixie Cup
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

\
I love it! LOL

Serryah
Free Thinker

I get it.. Just look at the way she was dressed, hell, she was begging for it!

Sound about right, Mrs. World's Leading Feminist?

....Un-fukkin' believable!

Uh...

Which incident are you referring to because only one I know of that mentions Trudeau supposedly smacking someone in the boob was in the House when there was an issue going on.

If there was another time, post link to it cause I'd like to read on it.

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+5
That is the incident in question, and no, her 'being in trudeau's way' is not justification for anything

Tecumsehsbones

I can ride a bike an' go swimmin' and go horse-riding without the, ummm, special aids that you need.
No jealousy here

Good point. Ain't like you got nothing between your legs needs protecting.

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+3
Sounds like you are asking, and don't think that I haven't noticed ya, but, well, I'll stick with the team that I'm on.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Sounds like you are asking, and don't think that I haven't noticed ya, but, well, I'll stick with the team that I'm on.

When they come to arrest you separatist traitors, you gonna dress up like a woman to slip away?

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+5
Interesting idea... You gotta a special dress that you use?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

I don't need one. I'm not the one committing treason.

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+5
So, you just wear yours for fun... maybe when you're feeling 'special' and just want to get out and sport the little black evening dress.

That's nice, and we here at CC fully support your life decision without any judgement, etc.

Tecumsehsbones

Yeah, men's singles.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

How depressing.

30 years isn't that long. Should he run as a Con sometimes so it doesn't appear like a dictatorship??

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+4

Yeah, men's singles.

Sure bud... I can only guess that you're feeling all depressed due to rejection.

... Don't look it at that way, it's unhealthy and besides, you'll always have Curious Cdn (he is curious after all) to attend to

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Have you selected your favorite floarl print for the hangings at the mutiny hearings?

Maybe you and your inbred buddies can be each others' 'plus-one' at the event?... Wouldn't that be exciting!!

Girth
+1

When they come to arrest you separatist traitors, you gonna dress up like a woman to slip away?

As if that will happen. Quebec has been playing the separatist card for over 40 years.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...n-canada-today

Of course itís a dumb idea. Thatís why the forum Trumpites are behind it

taxslave
Free Thinker
+4

Ask Tbones about traitors and heros. So far the only traitors I see all live east of Winnipeg.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2

If you don't support pipelines and ports you are.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+3

If you don't support pipelines and ports to get Alberta oil to market you are.

B00Mer
Republican
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...n-canada-today
Of course it’s a dumb idea. That’s why the forum Trumpites are behind it

Those pooh-poohing independence claim Alberta, being land-locked, would be held hostage if it were an independent state. Those scoffers have it backwards. Alberta is today held hostage, its pipelines east and west kiboshed by its fellow Canadians. If Alberta were independent, its newfound bargaining power would certainly cause the Rest of Canada to capitulate, and speed to completion any and all pipelines Alberta needed to either ocean.

An independent Alberta would control access to its land mass as well as the skies above it, requiring Canada’s federal government to negotiate rights for, say, Vancouver-to-Toronto flights over Alberta airspace. Canada would also need Alberta’s agreement to have trains and trucks cross its now-international borders. Threats of tolls and tariffs could abound as needed to chasten those perceived to be wronging Alberta, whether Quebec, which exports dairy to B.C., grain interests that now commandeer rail to the detriment of Alberta’s oil shippers, or the B.C. ports that depend on commodities going to and from points east. Anyone thinking that Alberta would be unable to police its borders needs to be reminded that, for the past 70 years, Alberta’s patrols have made it the continent’s only rat-free jurisdiction.

But no totally Rat free, we have Cannuck within our borders, but we will deport him back to Onterrible