Kanye likes Trump: Dems conflicted


Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#121
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

What percentage of Americans on welfare are black, Klan?

LOL, You are asking him to discriminate to YOUR satisfaction!

haha

now that's funny right there.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#122
I can see the liberals and progs in here are back to their racist and bigoted posting.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1 / -1
#123
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

I can see the liberals and progs in here are back to their racist and bigoted posting.

Whimper whimper little snowflake.
 
Walter
#124
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

What percentage of Americans on welfare are black, Klan?

Is yer serch engine broken?
 
Tecumsehsbones
-1
#125
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Is yer serch engine broken?

No, your ability to tell the truth is broken. Proven wrong, you run away and start snarking.

Just say "I was wrong," and we're done on this.

You won't do it. Like the only god you recognize, you are congenitally incapable of just admitting you were wrong on a fact, no matter how definitively proven.

Hey, why don't you just say "Well, a lot of people are saying. . ." like your hero?
 
Walter
#126
Using Bing or Google of DuckDuckGo is simple.
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
-1
#127
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Using Bing or Google of DuckDuckGo is simple.


Not as simple as you or your irrational assertions.
 
Tecumsehsbones
-1
#128
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Using Bing or Google of DuckDuckGo is simple.

I've already posted proof that you're wrong.

Dodge and weave, run and hide. Living in terror as you do must be a pretty sucky life.
 
EagleSmack
#129
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

No, your ability to tell the truth is broken. Proven wrong, you run away and start snarking.

Just say "I was wrong," and we're done on this.

You won't do it. Like the only god you recognize, you are congenitally incapable of just admitting you were wrong on a fact, no matter how definitively proven.

Hey, why don't you just say "Well, a lot of people are saying. . ." like your hero?


whimper whimper little snowflake.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#130
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

whimper whimper little snowflake.

Twinkle, twinkle little troll.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#131
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

whimper whimper little snowflake.

You have a habit of repeating back cracks and insults. Most of us get over that by about age seven.
 
Walter
#132
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You have a habit of repeating back cracks and insults. Most of us get over that by about age seven.

Yet that is all you do, Mr. C.
 

Similar Threads

24
Trump Cuts Deal With Dems
by Tecumsehsbones | Sep 9th, 2017
5
Sympathy for Kanye
by Ludlow | Feb 15th, 2016