Sexist Trudeau ends funding for MAPI


Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+7
#1  Top Rated Post
The London Abused Womenís Centre (LAWC) said programs that help over 600 women and girls who are victims of human trafficking are being cancelled after the federal government denied funding.
LAWC, in addition to other organizations, was receiving funding through the Measures to Address Prostitution Initiatives (MAPI) fund, a five-year program that ended in March 2020.
MAPI provided funding for women and girls at risk of trafficking and those who were trafficked.
While in operation, the program helped a total of 3,107 trafficked, prostituted, sexually-exploited and at-risk women and girls in London. This included individual long-term, trauma-informed service to 650 trafficked and sexually exploited women and girls, 939 at-risk women and girls who attended groups, 173 family members from across Canada looking for their missing daughters, and 1,343 at-risk women and youth through community outreach.
More: https://globalnews.ca/news/6936793/l...g-impact-lawc/


It's not just London. There are 8 other agencies/centers across Canada that will be forced to close their doors. A paltry $1.5 million/yr would keep them all open. That's around $166,000 per center per year. A friggin' bargain for what they do.



And even though Trudope said they can apply for more funding in October, for at least those 9 locations, as well as any potential victims until then, it'll be too late. The f*cking goof can do a Parliamentary end run and introduce a $600 million anti-gun law but just can't seem to find the time or money for what's really important. Once again showing he puts ideology above common sense and basic humanity. Oh wait, he did put $75 million towards putting together some kind of committee so we know that'll be money well spent, not.
 
Dixie Cup
Conservative
+7
#2
Now I REALLY REALLY don't like the idiot! What the hell is he thinking - that taking LEGALLY held guns away from their owners is more of a priority than human trafficking? What a dolt!


And speaking of guns, I saw what was supposed to be a "discussion" from the Canadian Firearms Association people with Bill Blair and have determined he is the stupidest, idiotic individual to ever hold the office of the Toronto Police and now is Federally involved with border & Canadian security. He doesn't even know what's in the firearms act and the so-called "discussion" ended up being him telling the representatives that he knows what's best and when they called him on his lies, he abruptly ended the meeting.


So not only do we have a PM that is totally clueless, his Ministers are also just as clueless if not more so. Unbelievable that they were voted back in, even tho' in a minority position. JT is acting like he has a majority and he needs to be taken down!! Hopefully, someone like Erin O'Toole will get in as the Opposition Leader and win the next election so that we can get back to common sense ideas, policies & procedures. If not, we're in serious trouble as a nation - not only financially, but in pretty much every other way.


Hang on to your savings because they may not last long at all. Our currency isn't worth much now and will likely be worth even less later due to the humongous debt we have - inflation will definitely be an issue.


Wonder how much the Chinese can take over before we get rid of this asshole! It may well be too late.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#3
Well, that should get him some love from the He-Man Woman Haters Club.
 
spilledthebeer
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Now I REALLY REALLY don't like the idiot! What the hell is he thinking - that taking LEGALLY held guns away from their owners is more of a priority than human trafficking? What a dolt!


And speaking of guns, I saw what was supposed to be a "discussion" from the Canadian Firearms Association people with Bill Blair and have determined he is the stupidest, idiotic individual to ever hold the office of the Toronto Police and now is Federally involved with border & Canadian security. He doesn't even know what's in the firearms act and the so-called "discussion" ended up being him telling the representatives that he knows what's best and when they called him on his lies, he abruptly ended the meeting.


So not only do we have a PM that is totally clueless, his Ministers are also just as clueless if not more so. Unbelievable that they were voted back in, even tho' in a minority position. JT is acting like he has a majority and he needs to be taken down!! Hopefully, someone like Erin O'Toole will get in as the Opposition Leader and win the next election so that we can get back to common sense ideas, policies & procedures. If not, we're in serious trouble as a nation - not only financially, but in pretty much every other way.


Hang on to your savings because they may not last long at all. Our currency isn't worth much now and will likely be worth even less later due to the humongous debt we have - inflation will definitely be an issue.


Wonder how much the Chinese can take over before we get rid of this asshole! It may well be too late.




Oh Dixie - you should recall that Blair was one of the MOST POPULAR police chiefs in Toronto history!


Which translates into being POLITICALLY CORRECT in all things and making nice with the Silly Hall Socialists


and playing nice with Black Lives Matter and other such radicals!


Without regard to stuff like reason or logic!


It is only natural that Blair would gravitate to a political career with LIE-berals!


And of course you are absolutely right that the sooner we get those LIE-beral idiots off the political stage


THE BETTER FOR THE NATION!
 
captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+3
#5
Another coup for the self-proclaimed Worlds Leading Feminist
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#6
Watch the Video in Boomer's thread it will shed a lot of light into his decisions
 
Tecumsehsbones
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Another coup for the self-proclaimed Worlds Leading Feminist

Why aren't you cheering this?

Oh, right, because Trudeaubama did it. If Stevie Minion had done it, you'd be over the moon.
 
captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+2
#8
I don't cheer when a demographic that has been severely abused and victimized is further marginalized... I'm not like you
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Why aren't you cheering this?

Oh, right, because Trudeaubama did it. If Stevie Minion had done it, you'd be over the moon.

One problem smart ass. "Stevie Minion" and the Conservatives are the very party who created MAPI. I'm surprised Trudeau didn't scrap it outright right after he was elected considering it's a Harper era program.
 
Hoid
-1
#10
The MAPI program is expiring on schedule.

Trudeau has not "ended funding".
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+4
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

The MAPI program is expiring on schedule.

Trudeau has not "ended funding".

Um, he's not renewing it. In fact any agencies that relied on MAPI for funding will have to wait until October before they can even apply for any new funding, and it won't be under MAPI. That's going to end up closing at least 9 agencies/centers in Canada.
And that's despite the fact it has been an amazingly cost effective program. $1.5 million/yr is all it would take to keep those 9 centers open. Not $1.5 million each, $1.5 million total.


Nice to know that Groper is perfectly willing do a Parliamentary end run while coming up with $600 million to potentially prevent the deaths of 37 people a year or fewer but he JUST can't find that $1.5 million/yr to help out thousands of victims of human trafficking. I guess the UN and places like Loblaws need the money more than those women and girls do.



Think about it, asshole. You're excusing Trudeau not immediately extending a successful and very cost effective program that's helped thousands of women and girls that have been trafficked. An extension I might add, that Prince Groper could have easily announced had he not been traipsing around Africa and Europe (during what was then "just a serious public health crisis of international concern") begging for a UNSC seat. An extension that could have easily been announced because the stats were already there to back up the program's success. To put it bluntly, there was absolutely ZERO reason to not renew/extend the program before the 5 years even expired.


It IS amazing though, how you manage to see your keyboard with your head lodged so far up the Beijing Bum Boy's ass.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

One problem smart ass. "Stevie Minion" and the Conservatives are the very party who created MAPI. I'm surprised Trudeau didn't scrap it outright right after he was elected considering it's a Harper era program.

You mean like the crazy fat kid scrapping Obamacare?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

I don't cheer when a demographic that has been severely abused and victimized is further marginalized... I'm not like you

You certainly aren't. That's excellent news.

For me.
 
captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+2
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You certainly aren't. That's excellent news.

You said it brother. We can agree on that

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

For me.

For you?

Well, you'll have great news to tell the other slaver-girl-sex-abuser-bigots at your next convention.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

You said it brother. We can agree on that
For you?
Well, you'll have great news to tell the other slaver-girl-sex-abuser-bigots at your next convention.

I'll drop your name. Should make me quite popular.
 
captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I'll drop your name. Should make me quite popular.


Just bring a bottle. No point in just talking about rum
 
Tecumsehsbones
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Just bring a bottle. No point in just talking about rum

Not when you can talk TO rum, which I figure you do a lot of.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Not when you can talk TO rum, which I figure you do a lot of.

Once again our resident shyster proves it is far easier to shoot the messenger . Good work .
 
captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Not when you can talk TO rum, which I figure you do a lot of.


Stop being a cheap prick and spring for some drinks for your abuser buddies already. In fact, have a few shots yourself and lighten up a bit



Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Once again our resident shyster proves it is far easier to shoot the messenger . Good work .


What?... You're not impressed with his rapier wit?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Once again our resident shyster proves it is far easier to shoot the messenger . Good work .

It's OK. Captain Morgan and I are having fun slagging each other.

I know you don't understand. It's all right. Cap'n and I like each other.

It's a thing smart adults do.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Stop being a cheap prick and spring for some drinks for your abuser buddies already. In fact, have a few shots yourself and lighten up a bit
What?... You're not impressed with his rapier wit?

Mooching already? What happened? The missus take your pay packet? Sure, I'll spring for a couple. What's your poison?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Stop being a cheap prick and spring for some drinks for your abuser buddies already. In fact, have a few shots yourself and lighten up a bit
What?... You're not impressed with his rapier wit?

He doesn't understand my rapier wit.
 
Avro52
#23
Out of curiosity I’ll post this.....


Trudeau announces hundreds of millions in foreign aid for women’s health, amid ‘attacks’ on abortion rights

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...nal-and-child/


Oh, and also the section of the article Gin didn’t include....

In September 2019, the federal government announced $75 million in funding to create the National Strategy to Combat Human Trafficking to rescue and prevent women and children from being forced into the sex trade.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#24
It's because he hates Canadians, y'know. . .
 
Hoid
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Out of curiosity I’ll post this.....


Trudeau announces hundreds of millions in foreign aid for women’s health, amid ‘attacks’ on abortion rights

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...nal-and-child/


Oh, and also the section of the article Gin didn’t include....

In September 2019, the federal government announced $75 million in funding to create the National Strategy to Combat Human Trafficking to rescue and prevent women and children from being forced into the sex trade.

When the white nationalists are the protectors of woman's health you know something is going on.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

When the white nationalists are the protectors of woman's health you know something is going on.

They aren't. They're just "owning the libs" in their dull-witted way.
 
Hoid
#27
btw it's spelled "sexiest"
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You mean like the crazy fat kid scrapping Obamacare?

No, like how Trudeau scrapped deporting foreign-born terrorists. Or how he scrapped the Transparency Act. Or how he scrapped prohibiting Chinese nationals from buying Canadian businesses or owning any natural resources in Canada. Or how he's permitting Chinese security forces to operate in Canada with firearms far more lethal than anything he banned from Canadians, while being in no way answerable to anyone in Canada for any potential problems they may cause.
And on and on.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Out of curiosity Iíll post this.....
Trudeau announces hundreds of millions in foreign aid for womenís health, amid Ďattacksí on abortion rights
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...nal-and-child/
Oh, and also the section of the article Gin didnít include....
In September 2019, the federal government announced $75 million in funding to create the National Strategy to Combat Human Trafficking to rescue and prevent women and children from being forced into the sex trade.

Why wasn't $1.5 Million of it redirected to fund this as a part of the action over all?
 
captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+2
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Why wasn't $1.5 Million of it redirected to fund this as a part of the action over all?


The reason is that tater tot is probably too busy with hanging out at the cottage and speaking to the media once a day for 20 minutes, just no time to redirect those funds to existing organizations and what with his selfies, well, he's a busy man