1. We've got Sen. Kamala Harris, who spent her time as attorney general of California fighting to keep in prison people that judges had said were "factually innocent," opposing reform of what the Supreme Court found was cruel and unusual punishment, and bossing an office so corrupt that a judge once threw the entire Orange County prosecutor's staff off a case.
2. And there's Rep. Gabbard from Hawaii, who once championed "conversion therapy" for LGBT people, and who met with Assad and claimed he wasn't responsible for using chemical weapons in Syria.
3. Then there's Joe Biden, who hasn't declared yet, but who's old enough to have run against Lincoln, discussing policies he supported and pushed to lock up a generation of African Americans (oops) on the grounds that crack cocaine was so much worse than powder cocaine that it deserved long mandatory sentences (we're sure it wasn't that crack was the drug of choice for black people, Joe!).
4. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, who hated illegal immigrants and loved guns until she hated guns and loved illegal immigrants.
5. Julian Castro, whose resume is mighty thin (mayor of San Antonio and Secretary of Housing and Urban Development), but who nonetheless ran a HUD program that sold delinquent mortgage loans to private parties.
6. And of course the racially non-binary Sen. Elizabeth Warren, whose claimed nation, the Tsa-La-Gi, wants nothing to do with her. And while she may not be sure if she's white or red, she sure is green, with a net worth in the neighborhood of $10 million. Talk about a neighborhood where non-whites aren't welcome!
Stay tuned. This is better than the auditions for "The Jersey Shore!"