Liz Warren For President


Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Warren Apologizes for Identifying as ‘American Indian’ on Texas Bar Application
http://www.nationalreview.com/news/w...r-application/
But only now are we realizing the scope and extent of her fraudulent claims to being an American Indian and how she used it to get jobs by stepping on the backs of POC.
This will go on.

I wonder if she tried to apply for a Status card?
 
spaminator
+1
#32
pocahauntus
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+4
#33  Top Rated Post
I find it funny how she can make $400K a year to teach one class at Harvard and then go on like she the people's champion about student debt and the high cost of going to college.
 
Hoof Hearted
+3
#34
What is the name of the course she is teaching?..."Cultural Appropriation to Further One's Career"?
 
Hoid
+1
#35
Her landslide victory in the midterms threw you all for a loop

Good to see you getting back in the game
 
Hoof Hearted
+1
#36
Warren for President! MCAGA!! "Make Cultural Appropriation Great Again"

 
EagleSmack
+1
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Her landslide victory in the midterms threw you all for a loop


She ran in Massachusetts! Are you that stupid to think that there was a serious challenger to her?


The Alt-Left is so stupid at times, in addition to being racists.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

I find it funny how she can make $400K a year to teach one class at Harvard and then go on like she the people's champion about student debt and the high cost of going to college.


Not to mention she stole the job from a real Native American.
Last edited by EagleSmack; 6 days ago at 11:59 AM..
 
Hoid
#39
Ms Warren's comment that Trump may be behind bars by 2020 is worth filing away.

She may be onto something there.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Ms Warren's comment that Trump may be behind bars by 2020 is worth filing away.

She may be onto something there.

Maybe you should continue to run with it .
 
Hoof Hearted
+1
#41
"Ms Warren's comment that Trump may be behind bars by 2020 is worth filing away."

But seeing as Trump has as much native blood as Warren (none)...perhaps he could apply to spend his sentence in a Healing Lodge.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Maybe you should continue to run with it .


They need anything to divert attention from the disastrous roll out of the Green New Deal.
 

Similar Threads

26
Warren Jeffs Trial
by damngrumpy | Jun 16th, 2017
9
More Elizabeth Warren Fail
by Locutus | Nov 3rd, 2012