Quit Picking on the Republicans


Hoid
#1351
is it possible that you identify with your fellow white nationalist climate change denier and thus react defensively to anything said against him/her?

is it possible that every interaction on this board (and probably in your life) is in some way tried up with this teamwork thing you are all part of?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#1352
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yet those same people voted for Obama , twice , go figure .
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#1353
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yet those same people voted for Obama , twice , go figure .

Did they? ... or did the Obama support stay home, last election?

Just a little over half of the eligible population voted in 2016. We'll see if that's the case, this time around.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter...tial_elections
 
EagleSmack
#1354
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Do you have self esteem issues George ? You seem to always try to push your deficiencies onto others .


I think you hit the nail on the head. Insecurities and a struggle over his sexual identity. I wish him well when he comes out.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#1355
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

I think you hit the nail on the head. Insecurities and a struggle over his sexual identity. I wish him well when he comes out.

Twit.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#1356
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

is it possible that you identify with your fellow white nationalist climate change denier and thus react defensively to anything said against him/her?

is it possible that every interaction on this board (and probably in your life) is in some way tried up with this teamwork thing you are all part of?

Can an aboriginal oriental cross be a white nationalist climate change denier ? Please , how about a half white ex president ?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#1357
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Can an aboriginal oriental cross be a white nationalist climate change denier ? Please , how about a half white ex president ?

Can do the laundry, tho ...
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1358
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1359






 
Hoid
#1360
Pence in Europe yesterday to drum up some anti Iran sentiment.

Fell on his face.

This entire administration is useless. America is an also ran.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#1361
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Pence in Europe yesterday to drum up some anti Iran sentiment.
Fell on his face.
This entire administration is useless. America is an also ran.

Unfortunately, what is replacing it is far more malignant.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1362
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Unfortunately, what is replacing it is far more malignant.

What? You don't want to learn Mandarin?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#1363
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

What? You don't want to learn Mandarin?

I don't want to be farmed for my organs.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#1364
 
Hoid
#1365
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

sums it up perfectly.


its the people that the lobbyists lobby who are the weak link.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1366
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1367
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1368
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1369
In other news, the Republican candidate, a brain-damaged evangelical preacher whose organization hired a guy who stuffed the ballot boxes over the express of advice of the candidate's son, who is a Federal prosecutor, not to hire him, has led to a do-over on the election.

The Elections Commission believed Harris's excuse that he's a brain-damaged bible thumper, and decided he deserved another chance to go to Congress, where he'll fit right in with the Republican Caucus.

So, hey, the Republicans finally found some election fraud!

After they made it.
 
DaSleeper
#1370
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

is it possible that you identify with your fellow white nationalist climate change denier and thus react defensively to anything said against him/her?

is it possible that every interaction on this board (and probably in your life) is in some way tried up with this teamwork thing you are all part of?

Keyword(s): "white nationalist climate change denier" ; Posts Made By: Hoid


Showing results 1 to 41 of 41


http://forums.canadiancontent.net/se...earchid=656690


Starting to sound like a stutter or maybe Tourettes syndrome?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#1371
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Keyword(s): "white nationalist climate change denier" ; Posts Made By: Hoid


Showing results 1 to 41 of 41


http://forums.canadiancontent.net/se...earchid=656690


Starting to sound like a stutter or maybe Tourettes syndrome?

He thinks he is demeaning those he disagrees with . I believe I am one .
 
Hoid
#1372
Fake search
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#1373
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

He thinks he is demeaning those he disagrees with . I believe I am one .

Yes, pigs .

You are disagreeable.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1374
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1375
Republican State Rep. Kelly Townsend, a five-term state representative who is no stranger to making controversial and befuddling statements on social media, took to Facebook on Thursday to bemoan that Arizona was “prepared to give up our liberty, the very sovereignty of our body, because of measles.”

Why? Because doing so would be “Communist.”

“I read yesterday that the idea is being floated that if not enough people get vaccinated, then we are going to force them to,” Townsend wrote on Thursday morning. “The idea that we force someone to give up their liberty for the sake of the collective is not based on American values but rather, Communist.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.108dcd46bdbc

Republicans are retarded.
 
Hoid
#1376
the anti vac thing is becoming a big problem.

interesting article the other day about trying to shut down these walteresque individuals on social media.

easier said than done, (youtube and pineterst are trying)
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#1377
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Republican State Rep. Kelly Townsend, a five-term state representative who is no stranger to making controversial and befuddling statements on social media, took to Facebook on Thursday to bemoan that Arizona was “prepared to give up our liberty, the very sovereignty of our body, because of measles.”
Why? Because doing so would be “Communist.”
“I read yesterday that the idea is being floated that if not enough people get vaccinated, then we are going to force them to,” Townsend wrote on Thursday morning. “The idea that we force someone to give up their liberty for the sake of the collective is not based on American values but rather, Communist.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.108dcd46bdbc
Republicans are retarded.


General Ripper

http://youtu.be/iAHJCPoWCC8
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#1378
Mitch McConnell blew a $2 Trillion hole in the deficit with his tax breaks for Billionaires and giant corporations. Now he's blaming it on Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. Can someone please overthrow this sack of shit?


McConnell Blames Entitlements, Not GOP, for Rising Deficits

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ising-deficits
 
Hoid
#1379
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Mitch McConnell blew a $2 Trillion hole in the deficit with his tax breaks for Billionaires and giant corporations. Now he's blaming it on Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. Can someone please overthrow this sack of shit?


McConnell Blames Entitlements, Not GOP, for Rising Deficits

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ising-deficits

You an borrow endlessly and it doesn't matter anymore.

All you have to do is reduce benefits.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#1380
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Mitch McConnell blew a $2 Trillion hole in the deficit with his tax breaks for Billionaires and giant corporations. Now he's blaming it on Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. Can someone please overthrow this sack of shit?
McConnell Blames Entitlements, Not GOP, for Rising Deficits
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ising-deficits

The definitely went crazy high when George Dubya and his merry band of Hitler Jungen started two perpetual wars on the other side of the planet that were re-supplied by two, parallel, continuous conveyor belts of heavy airlift aircraft operating for a decade or two without stop. That ran up a tab of $$$mega-millions per week for hundred of weeks and trillions were added on to the deficit ... coinciding with tax cuts by Dubya and no Trump.

Obama Care was a pittance compared to what has been blown on never ending warfare that looks increasingly like a revenue generating subsidy for Haliburton &Co.
 

Similar Threads

8070
Quit picking on Obama……
by DaSleeper | 21 hours ago
65
Quit Picking on Hillary...........
by DaSleeper | Dec 5th, 2017
559
Quit Picking On Romney
by gopher | Jun 12th, 2016