US Stock Market Officially Crashes


Walter
#541
Stoopid market just had one of its best days ever.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#542
Nowhere to go but up ...
 
Walter
#543
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Nowhere to go but up ...

Or down, or sideways.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#544
You a gambler Walter?
 
MHz
#545
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Stoopid market just had one of its best days ever.

Thanks to the plunge protection team.

 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#546
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Stoopid market just had one of its best days ever.


Might be a good time to sell half of what you have there.
 
Walter
#547
Stoopid DJIA is down 500 points so far today.
 
Walter
#548
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Might be a good time to sell half of what you have there.

Nope, I'm buying again on the dip today.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#549
It goes up!..... TRUMP DID IT!!

It goes down! .... FAKE NEWS DID IT!!

It goes up! .... MAGA!!

It goes down! .... IT'S A CENTRAL BANKER CONSPIRACY!!

... when what's really happening is a big Vegas casino.
 
Walter
#550
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It goes up!..... TRUMP DID IT!!
It goes down! .... FAKE NEWS DID IT!!
It goes up! .... MAGA!!
It goes down! .... IT'S A CENTRAL BANKER CONSPIRACY!!
... when what's really happening is a big Vegas casino.

Yer post portrays you as an Hysterical lefty.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#551
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Yer post portrays you as an Hysterical lefty.

Yer posts portrays you as a Russian Trump booster.
 
Walter
#552
Stoopid market didn’t close lower after all.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#553
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Stoopid market didnít close lower after all.

Time to sell!
 
MHz
#554
Wait till the air is taken out of the balloon. Splat-down, just like a chute on Mars.

I notice the market is only 'stoopid' when you don't know if the balloon still has some air in it so it bounces back. Should you google search for 'tall buildings' be taken as a sign the balloon is as flat as your chute on Mars would be. Nice to see you recovered from that radio playing that weird music again.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#555
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Wait till the air is taken out of the balloon. Splat-down, just like a chute on Mars.
I notice the market is only 'stoopid' when you don't know if the balloon still has some air in it so it bounces back. Should you google search for 'tall buildings' be taken as a sign the balloon is as flat as your chute on Mars would be. Nice to see you recovered from that radio playing that weird music again.

Berkshire Hathaway uses that same algorythm!
 
MHz
#556
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Time to sell!

???? I'm pretty sure the stocks that rose were not the ones he has shares in. Those bailouts protect the banks rather than the investors.
Lost and alone, how does that make you feel Walnut?? In important news that nasty hang-nail is gone, clear nail polish, who would have figured.
 
MHz
#557
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Berkshire Hathaway uses that same algorythm!

So what, a bus and a steam-roller have differences in the way they end things.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#558
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

So what, a bus and a steam-roller have differences in the way they end things.

Ahh, but the journey itsself is important. The big difference between bait and sushi is all in the presentation.
 
Walter
#559
My DCA purchase of GE three weeks ago is paying off, up over 18% since my last purchase. Love that DCA.
 
Hoid
#560
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

My DCA purchase of GE three weeks ago is paying off, up over 18% since my last purchase. Love that DCA.

lol you have owned GE "for years"according to your own bullshit.

you are so far underwater on that dog you will never see daylight.


you still have that penny divvie doe.
 
Walter
#561
Stoopid GE is up over 35% since my most recent DCA purchase in late December. DCA is the way to go.
 
Hoid
#562
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Stoopid GE is up over 35% since my most recent DCA purchase in late December. DCA is the way to go.

yes its all the way up to 10 bucks.

soon it will be to to 30 again and you'll be back in the money, you tycoon you.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#563
GE!

It's ... it's ... it's not junk, anymore!
 
Walter
#564
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

GE!
It's ... it's ... it's not junk, anymore!

Never was.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#565
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#566
Maybe YOU should learn to vote better.


Here look at this leftii sh!thole and how they waste everyone's money.

California's tax problems, A brief summary.
http://www.sjsu.edu/people/annette.n...axProblems.pdf

Here cliffy, Lemme meme you one:

Here's how much Americans pay in taxes in every US state
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_st...nd_blue_states

Check out what the leftii pay.

THE FACTS:

BLUE STATES
Connecticut residents paid an average of $15,643 per person in federal taxes in 2015, according to a report by the Rockefeller Institute of Government. Massachusetts paid $13,582 per person, New Jersey paid $13,137 and New York paid $12,820.

California residents paid an average of $10,510.

RED STATES
At the other end, Mississippi residents paid an average of $5,740 per person, while West Virginia paid $6,349, Kentucky paid $6,626 and South Carolina paid $6,665.
https://www.apnews.com/2f83c72de1bd440d92cdbc0d3b6bc08c

gee eh?

WASHINGTON — The Senate, in a bipartisan rebuke to President Trump’s foreign policy, voted overwhelmingly to advance legislation drafted by the majority leader to express strong opposition to the president’s withdrawal of United States military forces from Syria and Afghanistan.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/31/u...ghanistan.html

Maybe you should talk to Israel if you don't want to pay for all this war.

Israelis Aren't Happy With Trump's Syria Withdrawal - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...drawal/579103/

There...

We now return you to our regularly scheduled Cliffy cartoons.
Last edited by Danbones; 1 week ago at 06:26 AM..
 

Similar Threads

48
Stock market Tips
by jjaycee98 | Nov 13th, 2017
27
Any Stock Market Junkies Out There?
by johnnyhangover | Aug 30th, 2016
71
Stock market crash?
by darkbeaver | Mar 15th, 2007
5
Elections Stock Market
by Tresson | Dec 26th, 2005
2
BC Election Stock Market
by scott malcolm | Feb 3rd, 2005