Smile! You’ve Got Socialized Healthcare!


Walter
#2191
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Why not? They're defenceless and legislated off of various voters lists by local Republican governors.

Evidence to defend yer claim?
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Walter
#2193
It’s terrible they won’t let prisoners vote.

What a pile of shit those articles are. Our rules are much more strict in Canada and I don’t hear you complaining about that.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#2194
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

It’s terrible they won’t let prisoners vote.
.

... or Black folk, lest they all vote for the Democrats.
 
Hoid
#2195
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

It’s terrible they won’t let prisoners vote.

What a pile of shit those articles are. Our rules are much more strict in Canada and I don’t hear you complaining about that.

Prisoners can vote in Canada
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2196
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2197
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Prisoners can vote in Canada


It makes perfect sense, most of them are more honest than the politicians!
 
Walter
#2198
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

It makes perfect sense, most of them are more honest than the politicians!

I stand corrected about prisoners, that is a recent adjustment to our voting rules. However, our rules are still much stricter than the rules in the US that some in this board complain about.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#2199
At least the prisoners who can vote are legal residents.
 
Hoid
#2200
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I stand corrected about prisoners, that is a recent adjustment to our voting rules. However, our rules are still much stricter than the rules in the US that some in this board complain about.

It would be more convincing if you had the slightest knowledge of the subject.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#2201
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

No such thing as waiting until it is to late in Canada . Hey what did the Doctors miss prior to your helicopter trip ?
 
EagleSmack
#2202
*snicker*
 
Walter
#2203
Thanks, Trump! Hospitals now to post prices
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...st_prices.html

Another win for the little people. MAGA
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#2204
Yeah, right.

Bipass: $500,009,000.00
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2205
 
Hoid
#2206
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Thanks, Trump! Hospitals now to post prices
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...st_prices.html

Another win for the little people. MAGA

Originally in Obamacare but taken out by the republicans.

You support for it is hysterical.
 
Walter
#2207
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Utopian bullshit.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#2208
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#2209
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

We may be about to lose it in Ontario for ideological reasons. Tony Clement tried to do that about 25 years ago, here too.
 

Similar Threads

2
A Smile
by Sparrow | Oct 3rd, 2011