B.C. judge rules father guilty of “family violence” for calling trans son “she”


Hoid
#691
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

All of my posts are in response to others.

You are dreaming.

You go out of your way to make these homophobic outbursts day after day.

You're obcessed
 
Cliffy
+1
#692
 
coldstream
#693
Only partially right, Cliffy.

Race, origins, ethnicity are not a choice. The practice of sodomy is a choice. Those who encourage and celebrate it are filled with hate for humanity, nature and Creation. So yes, hate is a choice too.
 
Cliffy
#694
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Only partially right, Cliffy.

Race, origins, ethnicity are not a choice. The practice of sodomy is a choice. Those who encourage and celebrate it are filled with hate for humanity, nature and Creation. So yes, hate is a choice too.

 
petros
+1
#695
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Only partially right, Cliffy.
Race, origins, ethnicity are not a choice. The practice of sodomy is a choice. Those who encourage and celebrate it are filled with hate for humanity, nature and Creation. So yes, hate is a choice too.

If homosexuality wasn't in some way beneficial to the advancement of our species, it wouldn't exist.
 
Hoid
#696
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Only partially right, Cliffy.

Race, origins, ethnicity are not a choice. The practice of sodomy is a choice. Those who encourage and celebrate it are filled with hate for humanity, nature and Creation. So yes, hate is a choice too.

The obcession continues.
 
Cliffy
#697
 
JLM
#698
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

If homosexuality wasn't in some way beneficial to the advancement of our species, it wouldn't exist.


What if you substituted "homosexuality" with "pedophilia"?
 
Serryah
+1
#699
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

All of my posts are in response to others.


As are mine.


Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

I've never expressed anything but sympathy and the potential of escape for those trapped the psychological spider web of homosexuality.


Wrong. You show no sympathy what so ever. In fact, with your own words, you've proven that you'd rather see dead gays than a living person. That you think Conversion Therapy works proves that.


The only psychological spider web from being gay comes from people like YOU making the lives of anyone who is GLBTQ+ utter hell.

Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

I've never started a thread on the topic


Neither have I.


Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

You, Serryah, have contributed more than your fair share. In fact I don't think you've missed an opportunity to weigh in on expressing your admiration for the great human freedom of sodomy. So who is obsessed with homosexuality.


Of course I have. SOMEONE has to stand up to hateful pieces of garbage like you, especially when you hate puts the lives of kids at risk.


Also, of course I would speak up about anyone who is GLBTQ+. I'm gender-fluid Bi, my niece is Ace, I have a Trans friend, 2 Bi friends, a Lesbian friend and I've known gay guys. It's not obsession, it's willingness to deny people like you the continued right to spout your hateful bullshit anymore with no fear of being countered.


YOU are the obsessed one, so focused on what kind of sex people have, and who they have that sex with, it's frankly kind'a gross.


Also, what happens to heterosexual people who ALSO practice a little back end fun? Do you vilify them as well?
 
White_Unifier
+1
#700
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Only partially right, Cliffy.
Race, origins, ethnicity are not a choice. The practice of sodomy is a choice. Those who encourage and celebrate it are filled with hate for humanity, nature and Creation. So yes, hate is a choice too.

From a public-health standpoint, heterosexual promiscuity presents a greater threat to public health and safety than any amount of homosexual celibacy or even monogamy does. I'm not defending homosexual behaviour here: I'm just stating an obvious objective fact. So what do you say about heterosexual promiscuity?
 
White_Unifier
#701
That's why I'd actually be open to making fornication an offence punishable by a heavy fine that would double for each repetition of the offence while still allowing homosexuals to marry should they wish to do so. I don't morally condone homosexual behaviour; but purely from a public-health standpoint (and science and common sense back this up), it would make sense for the state to deter promiscuity as much as is reasonably possible. I'd rather have homosexuals having sex with their spouses than heterosexuals having sex with strangers.
Last edited by White_Unifier; 2 weeks ago at 06:45 PM..
 
JLM
+1
#702
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I'd rather have homosexuals having sex with their spouses than heterosexuals having sex with strangers.


THAT will never stop, I can pretty well guarantee you so no use even thinking about it.
 
Danbones
#703
It would also be nice if corporations were not putting things like aids viruses in the blood supply they give to certain types of promiscuous people and vaccinating little babies for diseases ( like Hep B) that come from drug use and promiscuity and which will wear out by the time the babies are old enough to catch those diseases.

It's funny, because in some states they would like to be able to abort kids like that. Even when they are old enough to find out what kind of personality they have.


Just think of all the lawyers, doctors and undertakers that kid will provide forage for.

Among teens, transgender males are most likely to attempt suicide, study says
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/11/healt...suicide-study/
( I know I know, the kid says he is a girl...that will screw the study up a little )

...not to mention people who study stuff.
Last edited by Danbones; 2 weeks ago at 03:50 AM..
 
White_Unifier
#704
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

THAT will never stop, I can pretty well guarantee you so no use even thinking about it.

We could always discourage it at least and so reduce its commonality.
 
JLM
#705
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

We could always discourage it at least and so reduce its commonality.


I've found during my life that it's best NOT to get involved with what other people do unless it affects you directly, the main reason being you usually don't understand all that is involved and if you do involved yourself, you often find something gets fcuked up!
 
taxslave
#706
I'm gender-fluid Bi, my niece is Ace


You are going to have to explain those two. I think I know what the first one is but never heard of Ace.
 
JLM
#707
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I'm gender-fluid Bi, my niece is Ace


You are going to have to explain those two. I think I know what the first one is but never heard of Ace.


I would guess it might mean asexual but WTF knows? Why people can't use common words instead of obscure jargon beats me! Maybe because they aren't too sure of what they are talking about.
 
petros
#708
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

What if you substituted "homosexuality" with "pedophilia"?

Why?
 
Serryah
#709
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I would guess it might mean asexual but WTF knows? Why people can't use common words instead of obscure jargon beats me! Maybe because they aren't too sure of what they are talking about.


Ace means asexual.

Giving it a name signifies that yes, they do know what they're talking about and just because YOU may not officially know the 'jargon', doesn't make it less legit, or mean someone doesn't know what they're talking about. Otherwise you must really NOT trust your doctor...
 
JLM
#710
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Why?


Just wondering if you think pedophilia is beneficial to the human race. I can't see it myself.
 
JLM
#711
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Ace means asexual.

Giving it a name signifies that yes, they do know what they're talking about and just because YOU may not officially know the 'jargon', doesn't make it less legit, or mean someone doesn't know what they're talking about. Otherwise you must really NOT trust your doctor...


I was taught years ago when addressing a mixed audience, try to use terms familiar to your audience. Make sense?
 
taxslave
#712
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Ace means asexual.
Giving it a name signifies that yes, they do know what they're talking about and just because YOU may not officially know the 'jargon', doesn't make it less legit, or mean someone doesn't know what they're talking about. Otherwise you must really NOT trust your doctor...

We used to call that too ugly to get a date. Unless you are refering to being both sexes like a worm.But then that would be hermaphrodite(sp?)I think.
But there are a few more letters I no longer am sure about. Queer and gay used to mean homosexual but now apparently they are something else.