The Sarah Palin History Channel

Icarus27k
The background: Palin got into trouble recently by flubbing some history. So this...

The Sarah Palin History Channel Presents: The Declaration of Independence @ TeamCoco.com

Unforgiven
heh heh The she bozo is not so welcome it appears. Also Thatcher is bonkers as can be. lol

Margaret Thatcher, the former British prime minister, is well respected by Sarah Palin, but it doesn’t appear the feeling is mutual.

Recently the former Alaska governor revealed plans to take her “One Nation” road show across the pond next month, with a stop in London as she makes her way to Sudan.

“I am going to Sudan in July and hope to stop in England on the way. I am just hoping Mrs. Thatcher is well enough to see me as I so admire her,” Palin told Britain’s Sunday Times in an article titled “Reloaded and on a Mrs. T mission: the Palins are coming to Britain!”

But the woman dubbed the Iron Lady isn’t interested in meeting with Sarah Barracuda during the hockey mom’s trip.

“Lady Thatcher will not be seeing Sarah Palin. That would be belittling for Margaret. Sarah Palin is nuts,” an unnamed “ally” told the Guardian.

The Independent’s anonymous source was more diplomatic in denying the Fox News analyst an audience with the 86-year-old Thatcher, who has been in failing health.

“Nowadays, the Lady rarely meets people at all. If a meeting went ahead, it would be very much low-key, and would very much depend on how things were on the day. We don’t make firm appointments for this sort of meeting,” an aide said.

Thatcher is expected at the unveiling of a statue of former president Ronald Reagan outside the U.S. Embassy in London on July 4. The Guardian quotes Thatcher’s ally as saying, “Margaret is focusing on Ronald Reagan and will attend the unveiling of the statue. That is her level.”

Almost exactly a year ago, Palin gushed about Thatcher and wrote on her Facebook page that she had been invited to meet the only female prime minister Britain has ever had.

“Following an article in a British publication on Sunday, I’ve received questions about a possible trip to the United Kingdom. I have received an invitation for a visit to London, and part of that invitation included the offer of arranging a meeting between myself and one of my political heroines, the “Iron Lady,” Margaret Thatcher. I would love to meet her and hope I’ll be able to arrange the trip in the future.

As I wrote last year when I offered her birthday wishes, Baroness Thatcher’s life and career serve as a blueprint for overcoming the odds and challenging the “status quo.” She started life as a grocer’s daughter from Grantham and rose to become Prime Minister—all by her own merit and hard work. I cherish her example and will always count her as one of my role models. Her friendship with my other political hero, Ronald Reagan, exemplified the Special Relationship between the United States and the United Kingdom.

Tonington
Sarah Palin's suppporters are attempting to re-write history, after she explained her understanding of Paul Revere's role. The discussion page on wikipedia for Paul Revere is filled with revisionist crap, and discussions of historical context documents being removed.

Talk:Paul Revere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Ok, this whole Sarah Palin thing, seriously I do not get it. Is she really as popular, as a serious political candidate, as the press makes her out to be? Does she really have this huge following or is it more that the public is just morbidly curious? Like watching a slow train wreck in all it's glory.

Truthfully, I don't follow American politics all that closely, so for me this has nothing to do with a Democrat/Republican preference. I fully comprehend how some other, seemingly more "controversial" political figures have their appeal, whether I agree with them or not. But this lady I honestly do not understand how she can be taken seriously.

YukonJack
Conservative
SLM, with no substance and no value and no integrity and no honesty, the Left always has to resort to personal attacks and ridicule of those they fear most.

They claim that Sarah Palin is an irrelevant nobody. So, why their preoccupation with her?

Remember that the same idiots (or their parents) wrote Ronald Reagan off as an 'amiable dunce'?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by YukonJack View Post

SLM, with no substance and no value and no integrity and no honesty, the Left always has to resort to personal attacks and ridicule of those they fear most.

They claim that Sarah Palin is an irrelevant nobody. So, why their preoccupation with her?

Remember that the same idiots (or their parents) wrote Ronald Reagan off as an 'amiable dunce'?

Ronny Raygun was a dunce and you, and your sidekick cranky, constantly bashing of the left is by far worse than the opposite and proves that you are wrong because the worst bashers out there are the right wing and that you (they) are without integrity, honesty, substance or value. You and cranky should take over Glen Beck's spot.

YukonJack
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Ronny Raygun was a dunce and you, and your sidekick cranky, constantly bashing of the left is by far worse than the opposite and proves that you are wrong because the worst bashers out there are the right wing and that you (they) are without integrity, honesty, substance or value. You and cranky should take over Glen Beck's spot.

See and enjoy, above, the love and tolerance and kindness and sweetness and warmth emanating from the Left.

When you have no valid argument you resort to the childish practice of misspelling names (Raygun) and demonizing people who are smart and successful, like you will never be, (Glenn Beck).

weaselwords
No Party Affiliation
YJ do you have anything nice to say about FDR or Clinton. Giving you a choice here the best and arguably the worst.

YukonJack
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by weaselwords View Post

YJ do you have anything nice to say about FDR or Clinton. Giving you a choice here the best and arguably the worst.

I suppose you are addressing me, weaselwords. With lazy folks who are too tardy for pecking out a few keystrokes, it is hard to tell.

Anyways, the best achievement of Franklin Delano Roosevelt? Forty-five years of Cold War, because of his slavish admiration of Uncle Joe Stalin, and so, selling half of Europe to the second worst butcher of humanity in history.

The best achievement of William Jefferson Clinton is balancing the budget. Of course, we all know that he was forced to do so with a Republican Congress.

For the worst? FDR's 'best' was also his worst.
Clinton's worst was his lying, for which he lost his law practice license.

mentalfloss
Palin is the biggest failure American government has ever produced.

Unforgiven

Remember when Al Gore invented the Internet? Had a bit of a field day with that one didn't you? Reagan was a dunce. Have you seen his movies? The side kick monkey was the star. Palin and her milf jugs are addicted to the celebrity that was attached to her during the last presidential election. She lost. Even some of those teabaggers secretly voted against her because she is bimbo. Only chronic masturbaters support her now. Still she gets bigger breasts and goes on a campaign tour when there isn't even an election because she is so addicted to it.

Now I understand with your loss of blood to the brain when even her name is mentioned, causes you some problems in your cognitive abilities and sorting good from bad but you should just take that moment of clarity you get after the spooge to jot down a quick note telling you fat tits camera ho isn't a good choice for president. That way you can, when you get all worked up again and start thinking Tommy grrl would be the spankingest president of all, you can refer to your notes for a reality check.

YukonJack
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Sarah Palin produced by the American government?

If anything she was 'produced' by the American media, who - with the exception of FNC - are the slobbering slaves of 0bama. And as such they can't leave alone the the ONE they most fear. and they managed to influence the 'thinking' of those who can not think of their own.

This much attention, hate and fear toward one who is not even a declared candidate for the Presidency? It borders on the insane. Mind you, nothing changed in the last three years.

petros
+2
Do yu really ever need or want a product that is pushed on you over and over and over again?

Quality products sell themselves, sh!tty ones need to advertise.

YukonJack
Conservative
Unforgiven, I am not giving you the respect of quoting your garbage in post #11.

Obviously, you don't remember the old adage: What have you done lately? Reagan may have been a poor actor, but he was a GREAT President. You and your kind have the habit of demonizing and bad-mouthing everybody who has the gall to disagree with you. Totally understandable, because demonizing and bad-mouthing is ALL you have. You are making reference to monkeys while forgetting about 0bama. You are making references about milf jugs while forgetting about Michelle 0bama. You are comparing the backbone of America to scrotum-sucking deviants bty calling them 'tea-baggers'. You call Sarah Palin a 'bimbo' while forgetting Barbra Steisand and Susan Sarandon, not to mention Jane Fonda.

You accuse me of masturbating while you are obviously get off just by hearing Michelle 0bama or Hillary Clinton. You talk about loss of blood in my brains, while you never had any in yours.

And then you commit the greatest judgment in error: Claiming that 0bama is in any way superior to Sarah Palin. Based on record. Based on experience. Based on honesty and integrity. Based on American patriotism.

Pardon me for not even mentioning the 9.1% unemployment.

Would you please clarify what you meant in the last paragraph in your post #11, because your seems to have taken the best (if there is such thing) of you.

petros

Pardon me for not even mentioning the 9.1% unemployment.

Excuse me Yukon Jack but it's about 27% and getting worse.

DurkaDurka
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

She's more of a media fabrication then anything.

TenPenny
+3

You and your kind have the habit of demonizing and bad-mouthing everybody who has the gall to disagree with you. Totally understandable, because demonizing and bad-mouthing is ALL you have.

Oh, my, that's got to be the funniest post of the day, and it's not even noon yet.

YukonJack has officially stated that he and Unforgiven are of the same kind!

karrie
No Party Affiliation
+2
Sarah Palin needs to learn to wait for her brain to engage to speak. You could see it in the video. She wasn't ready for a question, she was frazzled. If she'd have sat and thought for two minutes she might have been able to pull it together properly and give a decent sound bite.

YukonJack
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Excuse me Yukon Jack but it's about 27% and getting worse.

But the liberals/Democrats will blame it on Sarah Palin, as in recently, and on George Walker Bush as in forever.

Unforgiven
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Oh, my, that's got to be the funniest post of the day, and it's not even noon yet.

YukonJack has officially stated that he and Unforgiven are of the same kind!

Hey ****off ****er! lol

YukonJack
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

Hey ****off ****er! lol

Finally, at last, an intelligent comment from Unforgiven!!!

Unforgiven
+1
Quote:

Fine then that's what you get too then.

Quote:

No he wasn't he was an idiot that drove the country into a major recession because like all right wing nuts, he had to pay back all those people who bought the election for him. Everyone knows that except for a few no minds.

Quote:

Yeah says the guy who is known for demonizing and bad mouthing those that disagree with him. Not that you have registered a valid argument to anything posted here since you're arrival, it's always the same, you call people exactly what you are and blame them for what you do.

Quote:

That's racist!

Quote:

That's sexist!

Quote:

Tea most often comes in teabags. Hence teabaggers. I didn't choose the name you wackos did. Hardly the backbone of America, you will have to aim just lower than that. That's right. Teabaggers are the butt hole of America.

Quote:

She is a bimbo! That's what she is. No one on the right wing even hears what she is saying because all they and you are included in this by the way, can grasp is that she has plastic jugs and a humpfest for a face. Even some right wingers say she's a skank. Sure Babs, Janet and Barbarella are bimbos, but they don't claim to be presidential material. Only fat tits is doing that. And you're like "oooh I would totally vote her ass in."

Quote:

I can tell by how long it took you to reply to this, that you squeezed one out half way through. Old farts like you should be sticking with Janet Reno and "Babs" Bush. Maybe Nancy needs a little more than the pity hump McCain tossed her way during the election to get her on board so you could probably lose those hairy palms and help an old borad out at the same time.

Quote:

Still he's the President Of The United States Of America and she's an Alaskan quitter skank. Not even in the same league, not even the same sport... sport. lol

Quote:

Meh it was 10.8% during the Reagan years, Clinton brought that down to under 5%. Bush managed to kill that surplus, again rewarding those who got him elected, and started two wars he couldn't finish. Not to mention gave up on getting Osama, remember him the guy who brought this whole screwing with other countries game home to America? Now he can't even leave the country for fear of being charged and tried as a war criminal. Mean while Barry has to work his ass off with what he has to clean up the mess left by Bushco. He'll get it done but Bush has done irreparable harm to both the economy and the status of the US among it's peers.

Quote:

I am not sure I understand what you mean. Could you quote it here so I can see what you're on about? lol

Finally, at last, an intelligent comment from Unforgiven!!!

How would you know?

YukonJack
Conservative
Look at post #22.

Display of ignorance how to quote on this forum, by quoting spaces. Kind of like quoting the brain of the poster of post #22.

That is only for the first three alleged quotes. Then he/she goes and adds insult to injury by calling others, based on his/her usual quotes, racist and sexist.

Then he/she goes on denigrating and besmirching Americans that he/she could not ever be worth to kiss shoelaces of, the Tea Partiers, by calling them teabaggers, which is short for sucking scrotums, one of the most definitive description of the rainbow coalition. Then he/she goes on calling people whose shoes he/she could not, ever, be worthy of kissing, the butt hole of America.

Then he/she goes on and calls Sarah Palin a bimbo and tries to substantiate his/her nonsense by personal attacks on her looks. And by calling her a skank. Then he/she makes a salacious reference to Palin's mammaries.

Then he/she goes and throws his/her idols, whose names he/she is not able or willing to say, Barbra Streisand, Janet Reno and Hanoi Jane Fonda under the bus.

Then he/she babbles on about 'old farts'.

Then he/she goes on about quitting, like his/her God, 0bama never quit his post as junior Illinois Senator and stabbed his Illinois constituents in the back to run for United States Senator, where he Quit again to run as the first affirmative action President. Talk about QUITTING!!

Then he/she goes lying about 10.8 unemployment during the Reagan years. Deserves nothing but contempt.

And then he/she goes parroting the "Blame Bush" 0bama nonsense.

All of the above without quotes.

This guy/gal - in the famous words words of liberals describing their greatest fear, Sarah Palin - is an idiot.

This kind of ignorance will, surely, be unforgiven.

karrie
No Party Affiliation
+1
Funny Unf, I'd always gotten the impression you were a bit too nationalist to worship any American as a 'god'. lol. Last I checked, most posters here don't invest their heart and souls into US politics quite like Jack does.

DurkaDurka
No Party Affiliation
+1
Sarah Palin is a bimbo, pretty much everyone including mainstream Republicans see this, you need to cut back on the teabagger Koolaid, YukonJack.

YukonJack
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

Sarah Palin is a bimbo, pretty much everyone including mainstream Republicans see this, you need to cut back on the teabagger Koolaid, YukonJack.

Perhaps you will explain how 0bama is not just as much a bimbo. Or, as the likes of him was appropriately referred to as a MIMBO.

Don't bother reciting the crap that he is qualified to be President because he was elected.

That nonsense did not work among you liberals/Democrats when George Walker Bush was elected. Twice.

Unforgiven
Post #23.
lol

YukonJack
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

Post #23.
lol

The old wisdom: "Brevity is the soul of wit" appears to be absent in the above quoted post.

Perhaps, because wisdom, itself, is absent.

Are you a guy or a gal?

Wrong answer is Unforgivable!

CUBert

Unforgiven, I am not giving you the respect of quoting your garbage in post #11.

Obviously, you don't remember the old adage: What have you done lately? Reagan may have been a poor actor, but he was a GREAT President.

No he wasn't, he was a corporate shill.

TenPenny

That nonsense did not work among you liberals/Democrats when George Walker Bush was elected. Twice.

I don't recall anyone saying, every day or two, that W was 'unqualified' to be president.

They said lots of other things, but I don't remember them saying he was unqualified. Do you have any examples?