Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

Cliffy

DaSleeper
Fakebook Addict!

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, and Castro did a lot of the guillotine stuff. Progs love violence.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I don't like drunks.

That probably has nothing to do with why the drunk girls are turning you down.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

and Castro did a lot of the guillotine stuff. Progs love violence.

Castro from Cuba?? It was more like he threw J. Epstein and his friends off the island or Cuba would have become Orgy Island/Vegas combined. I can hardly wait to hear your version of what happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1iUe3NmMh8
The Untold Story of Cuba's Support for African Independence Movements Under Fidel Castro

Ron in Regina
+1

Have you ever listened to her speak?

Yeah, I have. Love the one where she's giving the interview from the Yacht where she says her fellow students and her parents and her teachers didn't care about the environment so she had to convince them with the "school strike" thing....It was very inspirational. Watch from 2:00 to 2:30 minutes for the exact quote at the YouTube LINK below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw8cQbo1Ilk

Do you know who her mother is? She's the World Wildlife Fund's "Environmental Hero of the Year" for 2017. Does that sync up with her fellow students and her parents and her teachers not caring about the upcoming climate catastrophe as Greta claims in the 2018 interview? Does something not add up with Greta's statement? Maybe it's just me being a cynical prick with an analytical thought process in an unreasonable and irrational manner, but this whole thing kind'a smells....

Do you know who the photographer was who was taking the pictures of Greta's Solitary Strike in front of her school?

The photographer was her Mother's publisher's PR guy Ingmar Rentzhog's freelance photographer taking the pictures of the 'school strike' that timed with her Mother's book release that happened to be about Climate Change....but that could just be a coincidence, right? It goes on & on & on...just flex your Google and look behind the curtain. (That's a pun. Check our her Mother's book for the punchline)

Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_strike_for_climate for the dates of the School strike:

On 20 August 2018 , the Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg,[6] then in the ninth grade, decided to not attend school until the 2018 Sweden general election on 9 September after heat waves and wildfires in Sweden.[2] She has said she was inspired by the teen activists at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, who had organised the March for Our Lives.[7] [8] Thunberg protested by sitting outside the Riksdag every day during school hours with a sign that read "Skolstrejk för klimatet" ("school strike for the climate").[9] Among her demands were that the Swedish government reduce carbon emissions per the Paris Agreement. On 7 September, just before the general elections, she announced that she would continue to strike every Friday until Sweden aligns with the Paris Agreement. She coined the slogan FridaysForFuture, which gained worldwide attention. She inspired school students across the globe to take part in student strikes.

Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scenes_from_the_Heart for the publishing date of her Mother's book:

Now I'm really thinking her Mother didn't write a book and get it published within 3 DAYS of the start of Greta's school protest, but if so it's one Hell of a coincidence and probably didn't hurt the book sales (which is now available in seven languages). This is just the tip of the iceberg and it's all out there for those that inquire instead of just drinking the Kool Aid.

Ever here of the Koch Brothers? How about "We Don't Have Time" where 10% of the profits will go to environmental causes and the rest to investors profits? Greta is no longer affiliated with it now that things are moving quickly. How about Greta's book deals (plural) from someone with a grade 8 diploma? Google is your friend and helps sniff out patterns and malarkey if you bother to look. I'm not the one advocating for Guillotining the corporate class but you'd have to have your head in the sand to think this "Greta Phenomena" isn't being cashed in on here and staged in advance. You're blaming me of picking on a 16yr old and you want to Guillotine her and her parents but I'm assuming you haven't researched enough to realize that's the message you're broadcasting with your meme.
Last edited by Ron in Regina; 1 day ago at 01:01 AM..Reason: typo

Ron in Regina
+1

The August 2018 edition. Ingmar Rentzhog? Hmmmm....that date is starting to sound familiar.....
Last edited by Ron in Regina; 1 day ago at 01:10 AM..Reason: I missed the Z in Rentzhog. I think it was a Freudian Slip

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

The August 2018 edition. Ingmar Rentzhog? Hmmmm....that date is starting to sound familiar.....

"We don't have time"? There is pretty well always time to go about doing things properly. There is still a lot about climate change that we simply don't know about. Is it a permanent or temporary phenomenon? What is the extent of what is caused by humans? How bad is CO2? Isn't it necessary for life? Let's deal with garbage and pollutants first and confine it to that until that is done.

Ron in Regina
+1
"We Don't Have Time" in this case isn't a statement, but a thing. An entity. Someone owns "We Don't Have Time" and you can invest your money in it for a return on your investment. It's a clue to the beginning of a search towards an "Ah-Hah!" moment.

Cliffy

coldstream
+2

tes of the School strike:
the publishing date of her Mother's book: Aid.

Ever here of the Koch Brothers? How about "We Don't Have Time" where 10% of the profits will go to environmental causes and the rest to investors profits? Greta is no longer affiliated with it now that things are moving quickly. How about Greta's book deals (plural) from someone with a grade 8 diploma? Google is your friend and helps sniff out patterns and malarkey if you bother to look. I'm not the one advocating for Guillotining the corporate class but you'd have to have your head in the sand to think this "Greta Phenomena" isn't being cashed in on here and staged in advance. You're blaming me of picking on a 16yr old and you want to Guillotine her and her parents but I'm assuming you haven't researched enough to realize that's the message you're broadcasting w

The last refuge of a bankrupt idea is when it descends to having children appealing to pure pathos and guilt to make their case. It's the sign of an idea has given up on any appeal to reason or evidence. One that has acknowledged to its own fraudulent premise.
Last edited by coldstream; 19 hours ago at 01:20 PM..

Ron in Regina
+1

If climate change as your meme says is a hoax , and if the solutions proposed are detrimental to economies on a global scale, then we’re doing more harm than good just feeding the fraudsters like Al Gore or the Thunberg clan or The big money behind them there to empty your pockets in mine, And the poor and middle-class who will be most affected by the arseholes Inflicting useless money sucking non-solutions upon them.
Yes as a species we need to clean up our act, and pollution sucks, etc... but punishing certain nations and financial demographics to feel good for the benefit of millionaires like Trudeau and Gore & the Koch Brothers ( I guess just brother after last night) is stupid.
The climate is changing and that’s not in doubt. It has been changing forever and it will change forever but we’re seeing big things coming and if we’re too busy focussing on lies and hoaxes instead of approaching things with eyes wide open.... we won’t have the resources financially to deal with anything.
Right now we’re looking at an alignment of a couple different factors that are going to sucker punch the human species if we’re not on our game. I’m talking about where we physically are galactically with respect to alignments, and combine that with the solar cycles, and combine that with the weird shit that the earths magnetic field is experiencing right now... and if we’re focussing on a hamstringing ourselves over lies and hoaxes we won’t be able to prepare for what’s really coming down the pipe. That’s the danger.

JLM
+1

Cleaning up the planet and getting rid of trash and pollution will only benefit the planet, regardless of the validity of any climate change theory. People in their right minds won't argue with that!

Ron in Regina
+1
Right now concerned should be focussed upon earths magnetic field which we have no control over but we can react to. The weakening magnetic field is changing weather patterns which is being blamed on climate change. If we focus on the frauds and appease them we won’t have the funds or resources available to react to what’s really happening if the shit hits the fan. That’s the real danger.
We should be funnelling money into research with respect to the earths magnetic field and the solar cycles and their convergence leading to possible outcomes and how we can react to that, and not beating ourselves up to reduce ourselves to Third World income nations that will not have the ability to react.
Yes pollution is bad and we are all pigs, & we should clean up our act. That is just a given. That is not what this anthropomorphic climate change campaign is about though. It’s about emptying your pockets into the hands of a few with some pennies tossed back to make us all feel warm and fuzzy tail we get punched in the nose by mother nature. Al Gore has his mansions and airplanes, and Trudo will have his trust fund and government pension, and Greta and her clan will make out like bandits with their book deals and speaking tours and so on and so forth....And the money behind them providing the public relations and media coverage and yachts Will make out well because they’re not doing this sort of benevolence.
Please forgive the choppiness in this post as I’m dictating from my phone. When the jet stream stabilizes after the earths magnetic field finish is doing what it’s currently doing, we will have to react to the new reality that’s coming and having empty pockets is not going to help that.

Cliffy

After the storm the ocean threw up what people threw into it...

Curious Cdn

Where's that?

English Bay?

Ron in Regina
+1

Yes that is pollution and that is shitty and that needs to be cleaned up. Justin Trudeau’s carbon tax isn’t gonna do anything about pop bottles in the ocean. That is not a picture of global warming or cooling or changing.... but that is freaking disgusting. Hamstringing The petrodollar nation that is Canada will not reduce the amount of pop bottles in the middle of the ocean. Punitively punishing landlocked Alberta and Saskatchewan for trying to get their products to market outside of the US will not reduce the amount of pop bottles in the ocean. A $50 per Ton “Carbon” Tax on Canadians without Americans in on this circle jerk is not going to reduce the amount of pop bottles in the ocean.

Cliffy

Yes that is pollution and that is shitty and that needs to be cleaned up. Justin Trudeau’s carbon tax isn’t gonna do anything about pop bottles in the ocean. That is not a picture of global warming or cooling or changing.... but that is freaking disgusting. Hamstringing The petrodollar nation that is Canada will not reduce the amount of pop bottles in the middle of the ocean. Punitively punishing landlocked Alberta and Saskatchewan for trying to get their products to market outside of the US will not reduce the amount of pop bottles in the ocean. A $50 per Ton “Carbon” Tax on Canadians without Americans in on this circle jerk is not going to reduce the amount of pop bottles in the ocean.

As I have said before, on numerous occasions, the whole carbon dioxide thing is a smoke screen to divert attention from the real problem, plastic, pollution and garbage. There is a 90% chance that tar sands crap will end up a crappy plastic crap from China and so, yes, there will be more plastic bottles in the oceans..

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Where's that?

English Bay?

Right on a street in your neighbourhood!

Cliffy
17 million acres of Siberian forest
4.5 million acres of rainforest
2.5 million acres across Alaska
burned so far in 2019.
Are we witnessing the Holocene Extinction?

JLM

17 million acres of Siberian forest
4.5 million acres of rainforest
2.5 million acres across Alaska
burned so far in 2019.
Are we witnessing the Holocene Extinction?

Quite often a good fire is needed just to clean up the environment and all the dead wood on the ground and get oxygen back into the soil. Ashes make for good fertilizer.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Right on a street in your neighbourhood!

We have a Great Lakes Treaty going back to the early 1970s to prevent that sort of thing.

Interestingly, one of your hero Trump's early acts was a 90% cut to the Great Lakes clean-up. He had to restore it when it became apparent that the voters of New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan and Illinois who look out on those lakes every day DID NOT like Trump's bullying bullshit. Trump was forced to rescind as he has been on so many other fronts.

The "swamp" he claimed to be draining turned out to be valuable wetland.

http://globalnews.ca/news/5108957/tr...akes-clean-up/

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Quite often a good fire is needed just to clean up the environment and all the dead wood on the ground and get oxygen back into the soil. Ashes make for good fertilizer.

They should be sweeping and vacuuming the Amazon properly, like the Finns do.

http://youtu.be/SrMVii3I-Lg