No medical drug, no treatment but only this

Twin_Moose
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

So you want to turn the facts with your falsehood.
Anyhow, if you claim Palestine was not there, and you inserted the name of Israel as you like, so where were the Zionists at that time?

You tell me they didn't magically appear? Must have been spread out through the whole area until people like you thought they were making to much money and decided to channel their anger toward them. Brits and the French didn't want to deal with you whiney bitches and decided to chop a piece out of the ex Ottoman empire creating Palestine 1/2 given to the Jews, the other 1/2 given to Jordan to manage and maintain for the whiney bitches.

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

You tell me they didn't magically appear? Must have been spread out through the whole area until people like you thought they were making to much money and decided to channel their anger toward them. Brits and the French didn't want to deal with you whiney bitches and decided to chop a piece out of the ex Ottoman empire creating Palestine 1/2 given to the Jews, the other 1/2 given to Jordan to manage and maintain for the whiney bitches.

The Palestinian people were there whether during the Ottoman or after them. While Jews like Christians were only a small minority.

Torch light
My advice about using the honey in treating the Coronavirus, I am certain about... while my other suggestions are only some personal ideas which could be right or wrong.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
It is written that no goat or ram may be sold in the market until it has been fellated by an imam to purify it.

Torch light
Most people forget about God Most Gracious

I have seen many posts and sites and email letters, giving advice about the Coronavirus; they say: listen to music, relax to avoid anxiety, take deep breath, but never say: pray God Most Gracious and read the Quran (and the other heavenly books) ..

so most of them are unaware or atheists, blasphemers; some of them are idolaters: they pray Jesus Christ, or Ali or even Prophet Mohammed himself and his companions.. most of others pray the patron saints and the Jewish sages and their tombs.

Therefore, I think this pandemic may last more and cause more harm. God is the All-Knowing and Most Gracious.

Quran 42: 30, which means:
(Whatever affliction may visit you is [only a punishment] for [the sins and wrong-doing] that your own hands earn;

and He pardons many
[of your sins and wrong-doing, So that He does not hasten to punish you accordingly.])

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_30
quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_30

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

My advice about using the honey in treating the Coronavirus, I am certain about... while my other suggestions are only some personal ideas which could be right or wrong.

How many MORE bright ideas will be generated by you - if I hit you on the head with a hammer?

As it is you seem to be suffering from some sort of shell shock!

Or perhaps you are coming down after a very dangerous drug overdose?

Compared to your previous mental state- my hitting you with a hammer may actually CLARIFY your thoughts!