Yay..i got a new cell phone.

Semperfi_dani
So i called and cancelled my contract..it was almost a little tooo easy..so ill wait for Bell to screw up again...ill wait for that other shoe to drop. I think he just said ok that easy cuz when he asked why i was cancelling, i gave him an earful.

So than i went to Rogers. Not only are they giving me a 50.00 credit for changing over from Bell, but the package they offered me was even better than i thought Rogers offered. I was kinda shocked actually. I thought Rogers was perhaps not as competetive in their packaging as say bell or telus. But when you ask, they will tell you @packages that they don't advertise.

So yah, im thrilled to bits. I got a Motorola Razer V3 in black. I love it. I can actually USE MY PHONE in my house. I live in a basement suite and i couldnt use my old phone from bell..and audiovox.

And i can use it in my neighbourhood. Imagine that....

kalok
good stuff

kalok~

zenfisher
Good for you...keep an eye on Bell. Make sure they don't tack on some hidden charges.

missile
Be ready for some of Rogers "creative" billing practices: like taking the monthly amount from your bank account and sending you past due notices.

nitzomoe
congratulations! rogers billing is a bit wierd to understand(sometimes customer service doesnt even know!) but I havent had a problem with pass due inovices.

kalok
Actually, I don't find Rogers' bills messed up, maybe I've been facing it for more than 6 years now.

But yesterday I was helping a customer to analyze their usage, he is using Telus, and want to switch to Rogers. And let me tell ya... OMFG, I couldn't understand a thing on the bill.

On the detail page, at the top, it will tells you what are the following numbers. So I started to read ... I first saw, "Minutes included" so I was like.. okay.. and the next comes after "Free Minutes".. I was WTF? What is the different between "Minutes Included" and "Free minutes"? The funniest part is.. there's a charge for overusage at the bottom of "Minutes Included"

Anyway, so I go on browsing on the same invoice... I saw System access fee.. Yea.. i know that fee.. and then few lines after "Network Maintenance fee ---- $60" and "Other fees ---- $25"

OKAY... Where the hell did they pull out a Network Maintenance fee?? What the hell is "Other Fees"?

Oh my.. I'm feeling that I work for Rogers.. lol

kalok~