This is the recitation of this valuable soora 83
(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)
1. Woe to 'those who reduce the measure and weight’,
2. who, when they measure against the people, take full measure [for their own selves],
3. But when they measure or weigh [out of their own goods] to people, give less [than the due measure or weight.] [i.e. they steal from it.]
4. Do not such people know that they will be sent forth [in the Next Life],
5. To [the judgment of] a serious day?
6. The day when [all] people will stand for the Lord of the worlds.)