Latest Federal Polls

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by BubberMiley View Post

I know for a fact that people in Alberta really despise Trudeau, and the Conservatives will likely sweep at 34 ridings. However, the Election may be decided by then.

Why waste your vote?

Vote green

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
coldstream
+2

I know for a fact that people in Alberta really despise Trudeau, and the Conservatives will likely sweep at 34 ridings. However, the Election may be decided by then.

Which way?

I think the Liberals are toast in the East and the West.

spilledthebeer
+1

Look on the bright side.............................................. .....

win, lose or draw.............................................. .

each "NO LIE-beral" vote that is cast.............................................

is like a knife cut to their vast bloated egos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even a single No vote........................................

which looks like a pin prick to a regular person............................................ .

is like a SWORD IN THE HEART......................................

to a damned LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Get your revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Get into a ballot box and use your pencil to SLASH LIE-berals into ribbons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Just think how those western LIE-berals will feel...........................

they have been practising their FAKE SMILES...........................................

and SLIPPERY LAVALIN excuses........................................

and rehearsing ways of saying "of course we will build Kinder Morgan pipeline................................

while TRYING TO HIDE their stall tactics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

It costs an average MP about $100 grand to mount a serious campaign.........................................

so just THINK...................................

how those LIE-berals will feel......................................

spending that kind of money.............................................

to RUN THIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now...............................

doesnt that you feel a little bit better????????????????????????????????????????

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+3

The election is decided before it goes west of Manitoba.

No votes in manitoba or west have ever counted and never will until the west decides to say sayronara to the ROC

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

The election is decided before it goes west of Manitoba.

No votes in manitoba or west have ever counted and never will until the west decides to say sayronara to the ROC

That's why we need Harper back!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

That's why we need Harper back!

I prefer balanced budgets so I'll take a pass on Harper

Colpy
Conservative
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Harper left Trudeau a balanced budget......after incurring deficits during the worst world economic collapse in many decades.

Harper was the best PM we've had in over 50 years.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Harper left Trudeau a balanced budget......after incurring deficits during the worst world economic collapse in many decades.

A lot of people found Harper boring, but the man was never paid to be an entertainer. (As Justin features himself)

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

That's the same economic collapse, by the way, that Trump and his merry band of Republicans blame squarely on the black guy in the White House, even though Obama hasn't been there a full month.

According to that logic, Harper is GUILTY and he CAUSED IT ... which of course is patent nonsense but so is the GOP narative that some of the posters on here still surf on.

Colpy
Conservative
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

That's the same economic collapse, by the way, that Trump and his merry band of Republicans blame squarely on the black guy in the White House, even though Obama hasn't been there a full month.

According to that logic, Harper is GUILTY and he CAUSED IT ... which of course is patent nonsense but so is the GOP narative that some of the posters on here still surf on.

LOL!!!

Actually, it was Clinton's deregulation that caused the collapse...........but what the Hell!

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

LOL!!!
Actually, it was Clinton's deregulation that caused the collapse...........but what the Hell!

Absolutely true but the Alt-Reich guys on here point the finger at Obama.

Bush's twin wars on the other side of the world, both supplied by continuous airlift for a decade did not cause the melt down but it forced Obama's administration to run massive deficits on top of Bush's already stratospheric deficits to keep the US economy from imploding completely and the Trumpiverse accuse him with that sin as well (as they pump the deficit beyond what a Cray 1 computer can comprehend)

spilledthebeer
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

OH NICE LIE Cannuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Or maybe we should call you CORRUPT CANNUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

You certainly have no interest in the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And speaking of LIES.............................................. ..................

we really ought to discuss the number and range of LIES......................................

that LIE-beral politicians spew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider:

Toronto mayor Jackass John Tory says that judges should re-think their choices to grant bail to serious criminals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently Jackass John has FORGOTTEN that keeping thugs in jail and denying bail will result in thugs getting OUT OF JAIL FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to LIE-beral hug a thug judges - that Jackass John apparently admires since he spouts so much LIE-beral rhetoric - each day that a thug is held without bail counts THREE DAYS OFF HIS SENTENCE - once the goof is eventually CONVICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The result is thugs getting released SOONER -for “time served” during the no bail wait for a trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In spite of this legal ILLOGIC - Jackass John still HAS A HARD TIME................

Trying to understand why many Cdns refer to Toronto “SILLY HALL”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN other news- Jackass John expects us to feel all warm and cozy because he has managed to get a pile of cash from other levels of govt so he can pay overtime and get cops to stay out on certain streets for much longer each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently it has not occurred to Jackass John that the thugs might simply do their biz in another area away from the politically motivated heat??????????????

Or perhaps the thugs will simply BIDE THEIR TIME??????????

After all it is ONLY EIGHT WEEKS till the federal election -and at that point the emergency anti crime cash will run out and it will be back to biz as usual for our cops and thugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course the cops are busy chasing clowns with guns - while still IGNORING the drug addicts with their syringes and mental health issues and petty thefts that fuel their drug habits and the general filth and social chaos that comes with such a diseased lifestyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the end this anti crime effort is all sound and fury signifying nothing but more LIE-beral catch and release GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxslave
Free Thinker
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Why waste your vote?
Vote green

Now that would truly be a waste of a vote. As well as a lack of common sense.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+3 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Now that would truly be a waste of a vote. As well as a lack of common sense.

Yeah, if that outfit gets elected you may as well buy 100 lbs. of pot and move to Lasqueti Island.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Yeah, if that outfit gets elected you may as well buy 100 lbs. of pot and move to Lasqueti Island.

Sounds good!!

Where do I sign up?

I've been looking for a retirement chill.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Sounds good!!

Where do I sign up?

I've been looking for a retirement chill.

Lasqueti Island V0R 2J0

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Lasqueti Island V0R 2J0

Looks beautiful.

I'll bet that it's full, though.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+4

Oddly enough Lasquiti is getting expensive. I think too many rich view it as cheap vacation land. Funny part is that the welfare bums that have been there for 2 generations may end up getting taxed out of their slums.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Oddly enough Lasquiti is getting expensive. I think too many rich view it as cheap vacation land. Funny part is that the welfare bums that have been there for 2 generations may end up getting taxed out of their slums.

... Like the ski shacks that used to be up Whistler, eh?

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+2

How ironic... Betcha that some smart developer sells the idea to multiple Hong Kong folk that turn it into a predominately Chinese outpost.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2

Pretty much. Same is happening on all the gulf islands except maybe Hornby although most people could not afford a vacation place there anymore. You could afford to live there if you are independently wealthy(read government pension)or a pot farmer.
There are lots of sheep on Lasquiti that are owned but run wild. Kind of a strange place. There is a lady in our fire department ,late 30s that grew up on Lasquiti. I think she is the black sheep of the family. Has shaved armpit and legs even.

taxslave
Free Thinker
Gotta go to my own island retreat now for a couple of daze.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Pretty much. Same is happening on all the gulf islands except maybe Hornby although most people could not afford a vacation place there anymore. You could afford to live there if you are independently wealthy(read government pension)or a pot farmer.
There are lots of sheep on Lasquiti that are owned but run wild. Kind of a strange place. There is a lady in our fire department ,late 30s that grew up on Lasquiti. I think she is the black sheep of the family. Has shaved armpit and legs even.

One of my nephews is a fireman in BC, btw.

pgs
Free Thinker

He is obviously smarter then you .

Hoid

taking 100 pounds of pot to Lesqueeky is the coals to Newcastle

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

He is obviously smarter then you .

I got enough fire fighting training in the Navy to tell me that I didn't want to be a fire fighter. Lots of Navy engineers do, though.

spilledthebeer

LIE-berals have an AMAZING FLARE.........................................

for dealing with affordable housing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

They make it DISAPPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals waste our tax money in a MILLION WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are going into this election with one very strong wish -that nobody asks them about Omar Khadr and his vile family -that LIE-berals allowed to come to Canada in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

LIE-berals are like gamblers on a losing streak-they keep doubling down on bad bets hoping their luck will change! Khadr was a BAD bet!

Nor do LIE-berals wish to discuss the THIRTY EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS they gave out to 4 other accused Jihadists!! Those 4 clowns ACTUALLY GOT MORE MONEY THAN Khadr -if you recognize how easy the other 4 had it since they were never shot and never spent time in Gitmo prison - unlike Khadr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yankees think that the LIE-beral stance on Khadr Krap and radical Muslims is NOT a local issue-Muslim international terror worries Yankees badly since it is so easy to cross the border secretly into United States- Yankees fear Muslim raiders from Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun media compares Cdn Safety Minister Ralph Goodale to Saddam Hussein Iraqi information minister “Comical Ali” for his B.S.- the shoe fits!

If LIE-berals put Islamophobia Motion 103 into law will the Human Rights Commission arrest anybody who is critical of the Khadr Krap deal?

Do LIE-berals consider it to be a hate crime for Cdns to criticize their deal with the devil/Omar Khadr? It seems so!

LIE-berals says Omar Khadr is entitled to reward under the Cdn Charter-which was written by the vile Pierre Trudope-thanks Pierre-for another legal Salmon Arm salute!

LIE-berals think that printing fake news retractions about how and where Khadr clowns fought and died will somehow deflect critics of their madness!

Our idiot Boy Justin says we have to reward Khadr because his Cdn Charter of Rights were violated- either LIE-beral logic or the Charter is SCREWED!

It is false reasoning by Our idiot Boy when he tries to insist that our laws should apply to all Cdns anywhere in the world- no matter what they are doing.

Our idiot Boy Justin says Omar Khadr has rights under our constitution- but Khadr voluntarily left Canada, fought in a foreign country and was wounded and taken prisoner by a foreign army. If he has a legal beef then he should take it up with those involved and NOT with Cdns!

If Omar Khadr thinks he is owed money then let him seek it from Taliban and Al Quaida-the people he was fighting for!

The mother of Omar Khadr used to give media interviews saying we are bigoted, cowardly and stupid- she was talking about LIE-berals!

Omar Khadr says he has regrets about his life. Fine. Let him become an HONEST Cdn and GIVE BACK the blood money LIE-berals are offering him!

At least Omar Khadr will not be able to claim for welfare or for “affordable” housing any more?

Why would LIE-berals pay Omar Khadr anything? He fought in a foreign country, in a foreign army and was imprisoned in a foreign country? Why us? WTF?

The Egyptian born father of Omar Khadr was a convicted bomb maker when LIE-beral Chretien invited him to immigrate to Canada! WTF?

A LIE-beral called me a racists today because I offer blanket condemnation of LIE-berals and their destructive values. Soon it may be a HATE crime to criticize a LIE-beral?

LIE-berals pay terror thug Omar Khadr $10 million dollars-Cdn soldiers now see its more profitable to fight AGAINST Canada!

LIE-berals offer us a 150th birthday present- a ten million dollar bill as reward to terror thug Omar Khadr!

$10 million dollars awarded to Omar Khadr is so gross that we might guess that Trudope will soon quit politics after insulting us so completely?

$10 million dollars to Omar Khadr- and the shameless anti democratic values of Trudope family are on full and loathsome display!

The Muslim woman who attacked Cdn Tire customers with golf club and knife has told a LIE-beral hug a thug judge that she intends to KEEP ON attacking Cdns- so the judge let her out on bail!

The Muslim woman who attacked Cdn Tire store customers with a golf club and knife wants to plead guilty, give up Cdn citizen ship and be sent home and the LIE-beral hug a thug judge in charge has told her not to be so hasty or rash and to think about it for a while? WTF? Accept her plea, get her an airline ticket and fire her radical lunatic ass out of her before she makes MORE TROUBLE!

LIE-berals WANT to keep the Muslim Cdn tire golf club attacker as a Cdn citzen.....WTF?

Will Our idiot Boy Justin be brazen enough to run in the 2019 election after ALL LIE-beral policy has been exposed as FAILURE?

The Muslim woman who attacked Cdn Tire customers with a golf club and knife now says she wants to give up Cdn citizenship and go home-will some damned LIE-beral please buy her an airline ticket before the crazy bitch changes her mind!

Our idiot Boy Justin said he approves of the Trump order to bomb Syria-Our idiot Boy is probably AFRAID to disagree now since he has offered so many otherv insults to Yankees over everything from women`s rights to Huawei spying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Syrian butcher Assad drenches the children of people he hates in nerve gas-and Justin says we should engage in dialogue-what will he possibly say to Assad?

Justin says he would talk to ISIS butchers - do you think they would let Our idiot Boy finish talking before they behead him?

And WHY would a Muslim attack Swedes? Are they not quite harmless? Should we assume that Jihadists are REALLY ARE mindless butchers filled with hate?

LIE-berals ignore the increasing unease that Cdns feel for the escalating Muslim terror body count.

LIE-berals see no reason to learn that British security and immigration ignored warnings from Italian cops re the Manchester bomber coming to Britain.

LIE-berals refuse to believe that Cdns are uneasy with so called LIE-beral security that is filled with loopholes.

Cdns refuse to believe Our idiot Boy Justin when he tells us we must let Toronto 18 convicted terrorists stay here.

Many Cdns do not believe that LIE-beral mandated changes to our immigration law are in our best interests.

Reverse bigoted LIE-beral multicultural policy is creating fertile ground for future race riots in Canada.

Most Cdns think Sharia Law offers reduced civil rights compared to current Cdn law- therefore bringing in Muslims is damaging to Cdn democracy.

LIE-beral anti Islamophobia policy is so biased it is actually CREATING hate instead of ending it!

DaSleeper
+3

I was gonna say that I also have a nephew who has been a fireman in the Toronto area that I haven't seen in over 20 years

I just googled the Newmarket fire department with his name and...... hot damn........
The guy is deputy fire chief!

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I was gonna say that I also have a nephew who has been a fireman in the Toronto area that I haven't seen in over 20 years
I just googled the Newmarket fire department with his name and...... hot damn........
The guy is deputy fire chief!

That's okay!

You just don't want to be the fire chief in Tonawanda, New York.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

taking 100 pounds of pot to Lesqueeky is the coals to Newcastle

That's all fine and dandy if you can get the Lasquesians to part with it!