Why do Canadians hate Justin Trudeau?

taxme
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Boost in support for Liberals the biggest for a minority government in 60 years
Not since John Diefenbaker's PCs in the 1950s has a minority government seen a larger jump in support
More: https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/gre...ling-1.5633289

Just more bullshit coming from the pro liberal/Trudeau lying leftist liberal Canadian media. How the fuk can a pos like this corrupt communist arse hole prime mistake of Canukistan be up in the polls? The bull shit never ends in this country.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
taxme
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

West of ontariOWE trudOWE is thoughrly hated.

It looks like there are just as many Canadians back east that hate comrade Turdeau also. On Canada Day there were approx. 1000 Canadians that went to the American Embassy in Ottawa, and all of those people were shouting "We Love Trump", and this was done on Canada Day of all days. WTF? I guess that there are plenty of Canadians who would prefer to be supporters of Trump than wanting to celebrate non Canada Day anymore. Canada died several decades ago thanks to old man, and young punk comrades Turdeau's. Canada is not worth the time of day anymore. God bless America. Works for me.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

It looks like there are just as many Canadians back east that hate comrade Turdeau also. On Canada Day there were approx. 1000 Canadians that went to the American Embassy in Ottawa, and all of those people were shouting "We Love Trump", and this was done on Canada Day of all days. WTF? I guess that there are plenty of Canadians who would prefer to be supporters of Trump than wanting to celebrate non Canada Day anymore. Canada died several decades ago thanks to old man, and young punk comrades Turdeau's. Canada is not worth the time of day anymore. God bless America. Works for me.

why don't you move there?? (if it is that great ) Adios..( and find yourself a Covid 19 party while you are at it. Covid 19 Roulette is loads of fun.....until it isn't..

pgs
Free Thinker
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

why don't you move there?? (if it is that great ) Adios..( and find yourself a Covid 19 party while you are at it. Covid 19 Roulette is loads of fun.....until it isn't..

Maybe he sees hope in Canada and still wants to change it for the better and make it more workable .

Hoid
Yes when someone says that Canada died decades ago and is not worth the time of day anymore it displays lots of hope.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Maybe he sees hope in Canada and still wants to change it for the better and make it more workable .

There is always HOPE....... as well as potential .CDA is evolving at its's own pace....and hopefully learning from and avoiding the mistakes the neighbor is making and has made CDA must remain reasonable. calm, smart and humanitarian.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

There is always HOPE....... as well as potential .CDA is evolving at its's own pace....and hopefully learning from and avoiding the mistakes the neighbor is making and has made CDA must remain reasonable. calm, smart and humanitarian.

Both trudOWE's have moved us backwards. Liberal policies are destroying our country and they don't even care.
Face it Multi culturalism is a huge mistake, as is their New World Order.

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

And breaking into three or four parts . Canada is a dying entity, enjoy the decline .

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

Canada does have potential to be great and very rich country, if the progressives and self interested politicians get out of the way of progress, and handcuffing the free market.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Canada does have potential to be great and very rich country, if the progressives and self interested politicians get out of the way of progress, and handcuffing the free market.

And maybe devise a way to neutralize Quebec control of our civil service. And perhaps find an equatable parliament not dominated by one region . Until our government works for the benefit of all Canadians and not regional interests we will never reach that potential and always be on the verge of splitting . I say break it up into smaller more efficient entities and see where it goes .

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+2

'Hope' is a real sh*tty business plan

taxme

A better idea is why don't you move to some other country and do conservatives like me a big favor. It would appear as though you have found and enjoyed your own hoax of a Covid party, covidiot. Just stay home, keep practicing your social distancing, and wear a full face clown mask when you go out. I do not want to see your covidiot face out there. Just saying. LOL.

gerryh

Not by his statements

Quote:

Canada died several decades ago thanks to old man, and young punk comrades Turdeau's. Canada is not worth the time of day anymore. God bless America. Works for me.

That reads pretty clear to me with no ambiguity.

gerryh

A better idea is why don't you move to some other country and do conservatives like me a big favor. It would appear as though you have found and enjoyed your own hoax of a Covid party, covidiot. Just stay home, keep practicing your social distancing, and wear a full face clown mask when you go out. I do not want to see your covidiot face out there. Just saying. LOL.

I agree with OB (mark this on your calendar, OB), you like the united sluts of America so much, then haul your scrawny, whiney ass down there and wrap your mouth around your hero's tiny little dick.

JamesBondo
+4

No it is not. "hate" is a human emotion that usually has roots in bias, prejudice, fear, jealousy , anger and hurt.

The left wing church of hate has all that.

Not sure anyone really hates Justin...........but if they do......... then THEY have a problem with their own hatred. The use of the word "hate" might be replaced with not respecting him. Not liking his policies etc.

Wrong again, most of his opposition is calling for evidence based decision making. The left wing church of hate sees it as reverse hatred because they are unable to appreciate evidence based decision making.

taxme
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

I agree with OB (mark this on your calendar, OB), you like the united sluts of America so much, then haul your scrawny, whiney ass down there and wrap your mouth around your hero's tiny little dick.

gerryh-gerryh-gerryh. So how long as it been since you have been watching the Jerry Springer show on TV? Do you still believe that everything you see happening on your favorite Springer show is all for real? I am surprised that you have not moved to America so you could be close to your Springer hero. It's never too late, you know? Send us a post card if you do, eh? LOL.

gerryh

gerryh-gerryh-gerryh. So how long as it been since you have been watching the Jerry Springer show on TV? Do you still believe that everything you see happening on your favorite Springer show is all for real? I am surprised that you have not moved to America so you could be close to your Springer hero. It's never too late, you know? Send us a post card if you do, eh? LOL.

Never watched Springer or oprah, or any of that pap. I'm not the one having the luv in with the u.s. and its brain dead president. That would be you.

pgs
Free Thinker

Never watched Springer or oprah, or any of that pap. I'm not the one having the luv in with the u.s. and its brain dead president. That would be you.

Come on , tell us the truth , you were watching with bated breath when President Obama dragged the press along to film date night at Club 21 .

gerryh

Come on , tell us the truth , you were watching with bated breath when President Obama dragged the press along to film date night at Club 21 .

Nope, didn't like Obama either.

DaSleeper
+2
Trudeau came through on one promise for senior to-day!

I still ain't voting liberal next election
I haven't voted liberal since Trudea senior'

taxme
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Yes when someone says that Canada died decades ago and is not worth the time of day anymore it displays lots of hope.

So, just what is so great about Canada today, especially with all of this China virus hoax bull shit going on? Tell me as to how Canada is so great with you today? Come on, Canadian, give us some goodies about Canada? I await for something.

pgs
Free Thinker

So, just what is so great about Canada today, especially with all of this China virus hoax bull shit going on? Tell me as to how Canada is so great with you today? Come on, Canadian, give us some goodies about Canada? I await for something.

Oil is dead .

taxme

Gerryh-gerryh-gerryh is what the audience use to yell out when Springer started his made for TV audience zombie shows.

You must have some real and true secret love for Trump because you cannot stop talking about him. A sure sign that you must have some feelings and love for my hero. Trump is far from appearing brain dead. But you, Biden and Turdeau sure look like a bunch of brain dead fools. Anyone who hates Trump has to have something wrong and has to have some mental issues.

The only reason why people like you hate Trump is because of the lying Canadian and American leftist liberal media that has convinced you enough to despise and hate Trump. You do not even know Trump but yet you think that Trump is brain dead. So, just what has Trump done to you that you hate him so much? Give me a good reason and not some dumb reply like every time I see him on TV he looks and talks like some brain dead person. Well, go ahead and make your crummy day, punk. LOL.

Decapoda
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post

Has he impoverished Canadians? Has he taken away Canadians rights and liberties? Has he killed off his political opponents? Has he killed off journalists who said negative things about him? Has he mass arrested and imprisoned Canadians who didn't like him? Has he tortured innocent people to get false confessions from them? Has he destroyed Canada's economy, society, healthcare, and education? Has he made Canadians suffer in anyway?

What has the man done and why do so many Canadians hate the man?

Many Canadians don't hate him as is evidenced by the fact he's still PM. that said...most rational, logical thinking people dislike him because he is 100% completely fake. there is nothing real about the guy....nothing!! I can think of a couple of examples of why people might dislike him....

-He heavily and pretentiously criticized the Harper government accusing them of staging a photo op with Syrian refugees, then did precisely that less than a month later.

-He pays off convicted terrorist murderers with millions of taxpayer dollars, while telling our veterans that they are asking for more than he can give.

-He says he was going to be more transparent and open, yet he has been anything but on most files, including the most recent WE controversy. He says he is going to be more ethical, yet has broken ethics laws twice and is being investigated in a third charge.

-He loudly declares "Canada is back" on the world stage, then shits the bed with a failed UN seat bid, spending untold billions in the process.

-He makes a laughing stock of himself and embarrasses our country by insulting India with stupid bollywood costumes and virtue signalling fake-praying.

-Speaking of fake-praying...he accuses everyone of systematic racism, yet he's the one who fake prays to other people's gods to try and score political brownie points. He also can't recall how many times he worke black face and stuffed socks or bananas down his crotch for more dressup fun and exploitation of disgusting racist stereotypes.

-He invites the world's refugees into Canada, kicking down the barricade at "non official" border crossings, and sends the RCMP out to handle their luggage and act as bellmen, while thousands of legitimate immigration applicants sit in line for years, sometimes decades waiting.

-He accused the previous government of muzzling scientists, yet did not change a thing when it came to communication policies for scientists.

-He says he is a feminist, but throws his female Justice Minister under the bus for not being corrupt enough. He also has a penchant for groping female reporters and punching them in the boobs when parliament votes don't go his way.

-He tries to prosecute one of Canada's most decorated Naval Vice-Admirals for doing his job and saving Canada millions of dollars.

-He subverts judicial process for his favorite Quebec companies to save a few hundred jobs, yet looks away when hundreds of thousands of Westerners lose their livelihood. He bails out Quebec companies with taxpayer money who should have gone bankrupt decades ago. He awards shipbuilders huge contracts with virtually no oversight or competition.

-He pays off Canadian media, increases CBC funding to curry favour and destroy independent media.

-He unabashedly declares one province is better than another, and Canada is better off when Quebeccers are in charge. He lists every province during his Canada Day speech...except conveniently for Alberta.

-He sneaks shit through omnibus bills constantly because he knows that they would not stand alone on their own merit, another glaring example of lack of transparency. He refuses to re-open equalization formula despite the massive hit the West has taken to revenue because of his punitive and destructive anti-pipeline and resource development policies.

-He bans tankers from the West coast, yet does nothing to impede tankers coming up the East coast and St. Laurence.

-He hires the stupidest, most incompetent idiots for cabinet portfolios, virtue signalling clowns just like him ...who wear high heels while allegedly biking to work, tying themselves to their backyard swimming pools, and showshoeing down city sidewalks...all with professional photographers at the ready. If he can't find a portfolio for someone he makes one up...like minister for the middle class. Just don't ask the minister what they're responsible for.

-He blames gun violence on law abiding farmers and citizens

-He proudly declares Canada to be a " post national state" that has no core identity. He has done everything he can to destroy the identity of this country.

I could go on, but I have better things to do.

To conclude, he is a complete and total snake-oil salesman, a proven liar, fraud, phony, hypocrite ...and he is destroying this once great country. He is the most divisive PM in this countries history. For this, many Canadians despise his actions, his personality, his shameless contempt for certain regions in this country, and his lying hypocrisy.
Last edited by Decapoda; 4 hours ago at 04:17 PM..

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Canadians don't hate Justin, just conservatives do. They are the most hate filled bunch around. That is why they keep voting for fascist pecker heads like Harpo and Sheere.

petros

No it is not. "hate" is a human emotion that usually has roots in bias, prejudice, fear, jealousy , anger and hurt.
Not sure anyone really hates Justin...........but if they do......... then THEY have a problem with their own hatred. The use of the word "hate" might be replaced with not respecting him. Not liking his policies etc.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Canadians don't hate Justin, just conservatives do. They are the most hate filled bunch around. That is why they keep voting for fascist pecker heads like Harpo and Sheere.

Hatred like racism is absolute. There isnt a half way or kinda sometimes position.

Please dont use words you dont understand the meaning of.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

Many Canadians don't hate him as is evidenced by the fact he's still PM. that said...most rational, logical thinking people dislike him because he is 100% completely fake. there is nothing real about the guy....nothing!! I can think of a couple of examples of why people might dislike him....

-He heavily and pretentiously criticized the Harper government accusing them of staging a photo op with Syrian refugees, then did precisely that less than a month later.

-He pays off convicted terrorist murderers with millions of taxpayer dollars, while telling our veterans that they are asking for more than he can give.

-He says he was going to be more transparent and open, yet he has been anything but on most files, including the most recent WE controversy. He says he is going to be more ethical, yet has broken ethics laws twice and is being investigated in a third charge.

-He loudly declares "Canada is back" on the world stage, then shits the bed with a failed UN seat bid, spending untold billions in the process.

-He makes a laughing stock of himself and embarrasses our country by insulting India with stupid bollywood costumes and virtue signalling fake-praying.

-Speaking of fake-praying...he accuses everyone of systematic racism, yet he's the one who fake prays to other people's gods to try and score political brownie points. He also can't recall how many times he worke black face and stuffed socks or bananas down his crotch for more dressup fun and exploitation of disgusting racist stereotypes.

-He invites the world's refugees into Canada, kicking down the barricade at "non official" border crossings, and sends the RCMP out to handle their luggage and act as bellmen, while thousands of legitimate immigration applicants sit in line for years, sometimes decades waiting.

-He accused the previous government of muzzling scientists, yet did not change a thing when it came to communication policies for scientists.

-He says he is a feminist, but throws his female Justice Minister under the bus for not being corrupt enough. He also has a penchant for groping female reporters and punching them in the boobs when parliament votes don't go his way.

-He tries to prosecute one of Canada's most decorated Naval Vice-Admirals for doing his job and saving Canada millions of dollars.

-He subverts judicial process for his favorite Quebec companies to save a few hundred jobs, yet looks away when hundreds of thousands of Westerners lose their livelihood. He bails out Quebec companies with taxpayer money who should have gone bankrupt decades ago. He awards shipbuilders huge contracts with virtually no oversight or competition.

-He pays off Canadian media, increases CBC funding to curry favour and destroy independent media.

-He unabashedly declares one province is better than another, and Canada is better off when Quebeccers are in charge. He lists every province during his Canada Day speech...except conveniently for Alberta.

-He sneaks shit through omnibus bills constantly because he knows that they would not stand alone on their own merit, another glaring example of lack of transparency. He refuses to re-open equalization formula despite the massive hit the West has taken to revenue because of his punitive and destructive anti-pipeline and resource development policies.

-He bans tankers from the West coast, yet does nothing to impede tankers coming up the East coast and St. Laurence.

-He hires the stupidest, most incompetent idiots for cabinet portfolios, virtue signalling clowns just like him ...who wear high heels while allegedly biking to work, tying themselves to their backyard swimming pools, and showshoeing down city sidewalks...all with professional photographers at the ready. If he can't find a portfolio for someone he makes one up...like minister for the middle class. Just don't ask the minister what they're responsible for.

-He blames gun violence on law abiding farmers and citizens

-He proudly declares Canada to be a " post national state" that has no core identity. He has done everything he can to destroy the identity of this country.

I could go on, but I have better things to do.

To conclude, he is a complete and total snake-oil salesman, a proven liar, fraud, phony, hypocrite ...and he is destroying this once great country. He is the most divisive PM in this countries history. For this, many Canadians despise his actions, his personality, his shameless contempt for certain regions in this country, and his lying hypocrisy.

But really all he is doing is the same as be going on since 1867 , he is just being more blatant about it .