Quit Picking on the Republicans

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

When it comes down to Fox News vs. CBC news, I think I'd opt for CBC.

That is why you are under informed.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

That is why you are under informed.

I think a lot of what I'm missing out on is bull shit. (like most "news" on Trump)

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Televangelists, megachurches tied to Trump approved for millions in pandemic aid

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Megachurches and other religious organizations with ties to vocal supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump were approved for millions of dollars in forgivable loans from a taxpayer-funded pandemic aid bailout, according to long-awaited government data released this week.

Among those approved for loans through the massive government relief program were a Dallas megachurch whose pastor has been an outspoken ally of the president; a Florida church tied to Trump spiritual adviser and “prosperity gospel” leader Paula White; and a Christian-focused nonprofit where Jay Sekulow, the lawyer who defended the president during his impeachment, is chief counsel.
Evangelical Christians played a key role in Trump’s victory in the 2016 presidential election and have remained a largely unwavering contingent of his base.
Vice President Mike Pence spoke at a rally last month at the First Baptist Church of Dallas, whose pastor, Robert Jeffress, has been on Trump’s evangelical advisory board. The church was approved for a $2-5 million loan, the data showed.

More: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2480CB

Cliffy
Free Thinker

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Feminist News , you have hit the big time now Cliffy .

DaSleeper
N aaah......facebook news!

Walter

Prog shit.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

Hoid

eerily similar to gun violence stats.

petros

The poor. Men in suits arent stealing my shit to buy traditional, sacred fentanyl.

petros

Why isnt Mexico on the list?