Canadians prefer Trump.

taxme
+1
On Canada Day approx. 1000 Canadians marched to the American Embassy in Ottawa, and started to shout "We Love Trump" on of all days Canada Day. Now how is that for celebrating Canada Day, eh? I guess that there are many Canadians who really do not want to celebrate Canada Day anymore. Would it be due to the fact that our dear comrade political leaders have let Canada down? Of course that must be the real reason why. I am glad to say that I was with those Trump loving Canadians. It's hard to have any love for Canada anymore. I have more love for America, rather than have any love for Canada anymore. Bloody sad indeed.
Our dear comrade leaders have done more to try and destroy Canada then try to help Canada become a great and wealthy country, and see it's full potential. They pretty much have all become puppets on the deep state globalist puppet strings. They march to their elite globalist masters orders. The old Canada that I once knew has all but disappeared, and is now pretty much dead. What a sad state of affairs. God bless America. Goodbye Canada.

DaSleeper
+1
I call Bullshite!

harrylee
Free Thinker
Trump is a loadmouthed narcissist......however he does seem to love his country and stands up for it. Can our leadership say the same?

Tygerbright
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

On Canada Day approx. 1000 Canadians marched to the American Embassy in Ottawa, and started to shout "We Love Trump" on of all days Canada Day. Now how is that for celebrating Canada Day, eh? I guess that there are many Canadians who really do not want to celebrate Canada Day anymore. Would it be due to the fact that our dear comrade political leaders have let Canada down? Of course that must be the real reason why. I am glad to say that I was with those Trump loving Canadians. It's hard to have any love for Canada anymore. I have more love for America, rather than have any love for Canada anymore. Bloody sad indeed.
Our dear comrade leaders have done more to try and destroy Canada then try to help Canada become a great and wealthy country, and see it's full potential. They pretty much have all become puppets on the deep state globalist puppet strings. They march to their elite globalist masters orders. The old Canada that I once knew has all but disappeared, and is now pretty much dead. What a sad state of affairs. God bless America. Goodbye Canada.

Things that never happened.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
TRUMP 2020!! Landslide..

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#6  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

TRUMP 2020!! Landslide..

Too funny , imagine the hair pulling .

taxme
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

TRUMP 2020!! Landslide..

I cannot wait to see the faces of all of those mentally ill disturbed democratic supporters when they see that Trump has won another term. Maybe then we may read about millions of dumbocrats supporters have committed suicide. One can only hope, eh? LOL. And maybe some of those morons in the entertainment industry will follow thru this time on their saying the last time that if Trump wins they will leave America. Of course those morons will not. Why? Because they know that they have it good in America. Why those dumbo retards want communism is beyond me.

taxme
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I call Bullshite!

It happened, sleepyhead. No doubt the erason why nobody heard about it on Canadian propaganda TV is because of the lying leftist liberal Pravda bought off Canadian media did not bother to report the event. But the website Rightedition did bother to report the event. If you do not want to believe me then all you have to do is go punch in on the internet Canadians support Trump in Ottawa or something similar to that and something will pop up. Go ahead, make my day, punk. LOL.

Yet the lying leftist liberal Canadian media had no problem reporting on comrade Turdeau attending a Black Lives Matter(burn/loot/murder)demonstration where the buffoon got down on his commie knees and kissed their BLM commie feet. This comrade buffoon of yours will do anything for a vote. I can guarantee you that Trump would never get down on his knees in front of anyone. Why? Because Trump is a real and true leader. Not a pos like your comrade leader. Boo!!

gerryh
Nope, nothing on google. If you were there, you must have pics of this "demonstration". Let's see them.

taxme
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Nope, nothing on google. If you were there, you must have pics of this "demonstration". Let's see them.

I found it on the internet easily enough. Again, punch in what I asked you to punch in. If not, got to the Rightedition website. It is all there. I am unable to post any pictures because I do not know how to do that. I am just lucky enough to be able to get on here. LOL.

gerryh

I found it on the internet easily enough. Again, punch in what I asked you to punch in. If not, got to the Rightedition website. It is all there. I am unable to post any pictures because I do not know how to do that. I am just lucky enough to be able to get on here. LOL.

You dont know how to do a basic post pics, well that says a lot about your brain capacity and explains your love of trump.

I am glad to say that I was with those Trump loving Canadians.

Gee, look at that. Guess your having issues with truth and lies. Then again, you are a trump lover.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

taxme
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

You dont know how to do a basic post pics, well that says a lot about your brain capacity and explains your love of trump.
Gee, look at that. Guess your having issues with truth and lies. Then again, you are a trump lover.

Not everybody is quite so savvy as you probably are with a computer. Nobody has ever shown me as to how to go about pasting and posting videos and pictures. It is your pea brain that only knows how to act like a buffoon and a twit. Your posts show that all the time. But hey, that is just you, eh buffoon? Lucky for me that I am quite capable to call you a buffoon on the computer. I never had a problem doing that. Chuckle-chuckle.

I cannot help it if you are not so savvy yourself if you cannot go the the website that I mentioned where you will get to read what I said happened in Ottawa. And here you thought that I had computer issues. You should really think before you speak, comrade. Your membership in the no mind communist party is showing. LOL.