Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Cliffy
+2
#31  Top Rated Post

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by French Patriot View Post

His Earth?
Satan was given dominion here, as per scriptures, so you might want to revise your view.
Regards
DL

Christ's witness of creation as well as the time He stayed and was the only High Priest on earth until God anointed Moses is included.
Proverb:8:23-31:
I was set up from everlasting,
from the beginning,
or ever the earth was.
When there were no depths,
I was brought forth;
when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Before the mountains were settled,
before the hills was I brought forth:
While as yet he had not made the earth,
nor the fields,
nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
When he prepared the heavens,
I was there:
when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
When he established the clouds above:
when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
When he gave to the sea his decree,
that the waters should not pass his commandment:
when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Then I was by him,
as one brought up with him:
and I was daily his delight,
rejoicing always before him;
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth;
and my delights were with the sons of men.

French Patriot
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Christ's witness of creation .

Is a joke. Right?

If you want to think that the temptation of Christ never happened because Satan had nothing to tempt Jesus with, go ahead.

Regards
DL

MHz
That was posted to clarify what 'His earth' is. Is that you way of squirming when the truth comes knocking.
Sure the temptation happened, are you also aware that the Gospels are the 4 witnesses recording how the bruise to the heel from Ge:3:15 unfolded. No you aren't so you are not a real Christian, just like there are supposed to before 'the repairs'. The facts are going to hurt you more than they are me.

French Patriot
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

That was posted to clarify what 'His earth' is. Is that you way of squirming when the truth comes knocking.
Sure the temptation happened, are you also aware that the Gospels are the 4 witnesses recording how the bruise to the heel from Ge:3:15 unfolded. No you aren't so you are not a real Christian, just like there are supposed to before 'the repairs'. The facts are going to hurt you more than they are me.

And what I put was to refute your foolish non-biblical view.

As you your last. Don't be so stupid and save that idiocy and scare tactic for children. Grow up yourself.

As to the four garbage gospels, here is a link that shows you haw to read the forth plagiarized garbage.

Literal reading of myths is for dimwits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm10SQ1iVPc

Regards
DL

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by French Patriot View Post

And what I put was to refute your foolish non-biblical view.

A reference to a quote by somebody else is not an opinion. There are no quotes referenced in you version of 'the Bible'. If that impresses you to no ends that is fine, in the end it will be you adopting my version rather than it being the other way around. We both know that, only I can admit to it being that way.

I doubt we even define ' the night' the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JciBwqKWR4
Stay the Night- Ben Orr

MHz
Is that red supposed to make me a heathen or is that you being the devil?? Whatever it was for I doubt you wanted it turned into a post. lol

Walter
FP is TL.

Cliffy

Things Jesus never said... NEVER!!