Does the world hate the US but doesn't want them destroyed?

hamilton
I just don't get it! Do you want them to collapse but not to die? Is that what is is? Guys, when a nation collapses, always expect people to die! If a nation collapses, they won't be able to feed their own people! Looting, rioting and all sorts of mayhem will happen and people die in them!

Do you only want some of them to die? Is that what it is? But let me ask you, to those who despise them hard core, would that be enough? And how many is some anyway? And which some?

I just do not understand why humanity hasn't done this yet! Is it fear? Or maybe the world doesn't care? Or maybe humanity is just pretending? Humanity is just trolling!?

And not too long ago, you were whining about Iraq, Afghanistan, Panama, Vietnam and all those other terrible things they've done! Heck, some canucks even claimed that 9/11 was justified! And now, you are told to do something, you... cower?

Like seriously, GUYS!? Do you really want to feel this hate and anger for the rest of your pathetic lives? Do you really want to rely on complaining, on burning their flags, chanting "death to America", having anti-US art? Why are you all acting so weak!? What is wrong with humanity? It's not like they can't be killed! If you stab or gun down one of them they will bleed! Do you really want them to continue on with their evil ways? With no checks and balances? Do you want those bad people to live happily without paying for their crimes?

They have done a lot of terrible things! A LOT OF TERRIBLE THINGS! And still you think that they are not bad!? What have they been feeding you anyway? Have they brainwashed you? Is it the water? So far, nobody has been able to answer this question except from the few "they are too powerful" responses! Are you all expecting them to die using your hate? Because let me tell you, it is not working! They don't care that you are angry with them and they may even be glad about it? They may even be earning something from your anger!

So, fellow human beings, what is it that you want? Do you want them totally eradicated? Do you want to take away their power without destroying them which I think is impossible? Do you want to punish only the bad people, again, something that will be difficult to do? What is it exactly?

And please, let us be civil here.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
petros
+5
#2  Top Rated Post
See ya!

taxslave
+3
Looks like his favourite goat ran away. He will soon be humping dead chickens.

Jinentonix
+3
Quote:

And please, let us be civil here.

Go suck a donkey's hairy dick. You talk about genocide and expect civility? You are one seriously f*cked in the head little girl.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Go suck a donkey's hairy dick. You talk about genocide and expect civility? You are one seriously f*cked in the head little girl.

DO NOT WORRY JINENTONIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

You re not equipped to understand the nuances of our association.........................

with the Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Do NOT view them as Saints................................

but THEY ARE CLEARLY SUPERIOR TO MOST OTHER NATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise there would not be so many other nations seeking Yankees as pals and allies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One has only to think of the Collapse of the Soviet Union........................

and HOW SWIFTLY Latvia, Lithuania. Estonia, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Ukraine...........................

SOUGHT MEMBERSHIP IN Yankee dominated NATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the BIGGEST BEEF MOST NATO MEMBERS have with Trump............................

is that he wants them to shoulder more of the defense load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NATO members grumble at Trump simply because the FREE European DEFENSE RIDE..............................

at Yankee expense IS ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jinentonix
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

DO NOT WORRY JINENTONIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

You re not equipped to understand the nuances of our association.........................

with the Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wtf are you blathering on about? I'm not the one advocating genocide on the US. They say reading is fundamental. So are comprehension and context. Maybe give this thread another read there son.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by hamilton View Post

I just don't get it!

Truest words you ever spoke, Joshy.

Should get that tattooed on your ass.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Are donkey dicks really hairy? Asking for a friend. . .

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Looks like his favourite goat ran away. He will soon be humping dead chickens.

A Free Chicken.. gets the Black Vote.

(I know that wasn't racist at all)

taxslave
It would be if he just gave them the dark meat.