Gun Control is Completely Useless.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

F-k you too . You have now yesterday nor any other day have nothing to say . A sad product of Canadian education . Never had a drain no smoke joint or aspirin wants to discuss life . F. U.

Spell check is not my friend . Neither is Gerry. Seig Hiell .

gerryh
+1

F-k you too . You have now yesterday nor any other day have nothing to say . A sad product of Canadian education . Never had a drain no smoke joint or aspirin wants to discuss life . F. U.

Wow, just wow.

gerryh

Spell check is not my friend . Neither is Gerry. Seig Hiell .

It's a single l, and I will lay odds you don't know what it means without running it through a translator or looking it up.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

It's a single l, and I will lay odds you don't know what it means without running it through a translator or looking it up.

Yes Englrish is my second ranguage .

gerryh

Yes Englrish is my second ranguage .

It's not English, stupid.

So, you drunk, stoned, or both tonight?

pgs
Free Thinker

It's not English, stupid.

So, you drunk, stoned, or both tonight?

Secrond ranguage .

Tecumsehsbones
+3
I'd like to propose the following draft legislation for consideration by Parliament, the U.S. Congress, and the U.S. state legislatures. I think it is a common-sense law that, with a minimum constriction on the rights of individuals, will promote gun safety for the benefit of all:

JamesBondo
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I'd like to propose the following draft legislation for consideration by Parliament, the U.S. Congress, and the U.S. state legislatures. I think it is a common-sense law that, with a minimum constriction on the rights of individuals, will promote gun safety for the benefit of all:

It is not a law.

Colpy
Conservative
+4
Firearms Survey: Trudeau's Gun Grab Primarily Affects Hunters, Sports Shooters

• By Sheila Gunn Reid
  • |
  • July 30, 2020

Doing what the Liberals didn't: OFAH analyzed the primary uses of firearms caught in Trudeau's gun grab. Hint: it wasn't crime.
An email to supporters, the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters announced the early results of their online survey of the firearms community, the first study of its kind.
The OFAH survey launched in June in response to the Liberal's May 1 prohibition by reclassification of over 1500 models of dozens of popular Canadian shotguns and rifles.
The survey examined primary use and estimated value of each rifle and shotgun moved to the prohibited category.
According to the OFAH:
“The results of this preliminary report are intended to provide a qualitative list of previously non-restricted firearms to show the categorial uses by Canadians, but is not able to quantify how many people own or use these firearms, the frequency of uses, or the collective financial value of the firearms being prohibited."
“Survey respondents listed 53 (82.8%) of the 64 firearms as used for hunting prior to prohibition, with 44 (68.8%) of them having hunting reported as the primary use. Not surprisingly, the percentage of firearms having shooting sports (competition, target shooting/plinking, trap and skeet) identified as a use was even higher at 92.2% (81.3% as a primary use).”
To see the full report, click here.

https://www.rebelnews.com/firearms_s...ports_shooters

Hoid
Canadian Gun Owners Fail Again to Show Up for Conservative Party
Why won’t we support our only ally in the House of Commons?

https://thegunblog.ca/2020/07/19/can...rvative-party/

Because they are a hopeless political party with no prospect of ever gaining power.

JamesBondo
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Canadian Gun Owners Fail Again to Show Up for Conservative Party
Why won’t we support our only ally in the House of Commons?
https://thegunblog.ca/2020/07/19/can...rvative-party/
Because they are a hopeless political party with no prospect of ever gaining power.

You are a moron.

I'll vote for any of the conservative candidates. I won't vote Trudeau.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

You are a moron.

I'll vote for any of the conservative candidates. I won't vote Trudeau.

Correct on both counts!

Colpy
Conservative
+4
Remember, fellow peasants, the AR 15 is absolutely useless as a hunting rifle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq7u6PKO2b8

Seems perfect for this kind of hunting. Suppressed too! On farmland, that makes perfect sense. Illegal in Canada, all of it, as our leaders are morons.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Seems perfect for this kind of hunting. Suppressed too! On farmland, that makes perfect sense. Illegal in Canada, all of it, as our leaders are morons.

Pretty much, but we do have a drama expert on board.

gerryh

.243 is the smallest cartridge allowed in Canada. Since the ar15 is a .223 that makes it illegal for hunting. Any .223 is illegal for hunting,not just the ar15, and you know that.

Colpy
Conservative
+3

.243 is the smallest cartridge allowed in Canada. Since the ar15 is a .223 that makes it illegal for hunting. Any .223 is illegal for hunting,not just the ar15, and you know that.

No, they are not illegal for hunting in Canada. I have a Remington Model 7 in .223 Remington which I carry all the time in the woods. In fact, in New Brunswick, outside of deer, bear and moose season, the only rifles you are allowed to carry are rifles under .23 caliber. In fact, I think you are talking specifically about big game hunting, as in NB. Otherwise, as far as I know, the .223 is legal in every province, just not for large game.

JamesBondo
+2
.270 makes a nice deer rifle. I've used .308 winchester pretty much my whole life. 120grain for deer. 180 grain for elk.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

.270 makes a nice deer rifle. I've used .308 winchester pretty much my whole life. 120grain for deer. 180 grain for elk.

I've hunted deer with 6.5 Creedmor. Nice little cartridge, faster than hell, lotta punch for its size. But I don't consider it enough of an advance on the .308 to justify the cost.

gerryh
+1

No, they are not illegal for hunting in Canada. I have a Remington Model 7 in .223 Remington which I carry all the time in the woods. In fact, in New Brunswick, outside of deer, bear and moose season, the only rifles you are allowed to carry are rifles under .23 caliber. In fact, I think you are talking specifically about big game hunting, as in NB. Otherwise, as far as I know, the .223 is legal in every province, just not for large game.

Sorry, yes, big game hunting.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
"Tis only a small rabbit. . ."

Colpy
Conservative
+1

Hoid
New York State taking the NRA to court to end their existence.

About time.

Hoid
There is what is called a suspicious outlier in the ownership graph.

Can anyone guess who it is...?

Colpy
Conservative
+3

New York State taking the NRA to court to end their existence.

About time.

Good.

Way to guarante Trump wins in November.

Colpy
Conservative
+2

There is what is called a suspicious outlier in the ownership graph.

Can anyone guess who it is...?

UN stats. The Small Arms Survey is a UN operation.

Are you saying the UN is wrong?

The horror!!!!

Tecumsehsbones
+4
They had a murder in the tenth highest gun-owning country in the world last year.

One.

First one in three years.

Committed by a foreign sailor off a foreign ship.

The Icelandic cops don't carry guns. Why should they? If somebody robs a bank, at least a half dozen people in the bank will know him. The cops can fall by his house a day or two later and scoop him up.

Plus, they're Vikings. I wouldn't mess with them, gun or no gun.

Hoid

UN stats. The Small Arms Survey is a UN operation.

Are you saying the UN is wrong?

The horror!!!!

An outlier is not the same thing as an outliar - which isn't even a word.

In statistics, an outlier is a data point that differs significantly from other observations.

Take another guess.

Which one of those data points differs signifigantly from the others....?

Colpy
Conservative
+4

An outlier is not the same thing as an outliar - which isn't even a word.

In statistics, an outlier is a data point that differs significantly from other observations.

Take another guess.

Which one of those data points differs signifigantly from the others....?

So, there is an outlier.

What is your point?

Are you trying to discredit the list, or make some other point?

Quit pretending to be a Liberal MP, and give a straight answer.

Hoid

So, there is an outlier.

What is your point?

Are you trying to discredit the list, or make some other point?

Quit pretending to be a Liberal MP, and give a straight answer.

I'm trying unsuccessfully to point out that Americans have a ridiculous number of guns. Far more than they could possibly have reason to own.

JamesBondo
+2

I'm trying unsuccessfully to point out that Americans have a ridiculous number of guns. Far more than they could possibly have reason to own.

And yet they are only ranke 110 in the world for murders by firearm.