More sexual harassment in Halifax

Locutus
But the police use code words. "Olive skin" & "an accent"

https://twitter.com/ezralevant/statu...44132841467904

https://apps.halifax.ca/news/article/3794

Remington1
OMG we are surrounded by completely ignorant fools. Our politician and cops need to grow some balls and learn to speak clearly or shut up, who benefits from lying or fluffing the truth , not our children, that's for sure. .

darkbeaver
Republican
+1
How tall was that indiginous person?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
These guys have an accent, as well.

U.K. sailors charged with rape could be sent to British unit in Alberta | The Chronicle Herald

darkbeaver
Republican
Not that this observation of mine has any bearing on this thread and I don,t know why it came to mind just now but I,ve noticed from watching hours of the war in Syria that them Muslims look like tanned Nova Scotians. Muslims come in all shapes sizes and colours.

Attacking a religion is insane.

We are in the material world, material armaments are a priority. Inmtroducing the F-35. Fuk we,re going to get screwed.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Not that this observation of mine has any bearing on this thread and I don,t know why it came to mind just now but I,ve noticed from watching hours of the war in Syria that them Muslims look like tanned Nova Scotians. Muslims come in all shapes sizes and colours.

Attacking a religion is insane.

We are in the material world, armaments are a priority.

It's the funny beards.

darkbeaver
Republican
People getting off the herring boats look no different, the Northumberland Strate breesd Muslim looking people. The constant salt air and alternating hot and cold builds crusty Canadians, who have repulsed hundreds of years of attacks on our great Canadian Emipre. There can be more than one at a time.

I would recognize the autonomous provinces and change the definition of Canadian.

The debt is coming due. We must find a way to circumvent this apocolipse., confederation is the answer.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+2
#8  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

People getting off the herring boats look no different, the Northumberland Strate breesd Muslim looking people.

Muslin names, too ... Cormier, Gallant, MacDonald ...

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

These guys have an accent, as well.

U.K. sailors charged with rape could be sent to British unit in Alberta | The Chronicle Herald

Do you think they know Alberta is a land locked country?

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Muslin names, too ... Cormier, Gallant, MacDonald ...

subversives the whole of them, all based on the price of lobster, that is thier power, lobsters rule

a couple of pounds of lobster in you and you.ll obey us

seafood, beware,