Mrs. Clinton 2016

Walter
#1
Here is a short list of her accomplishments as she sets her eyes on 2016.

Articles: Hillary Clinton's Legacy of Scandal
 
Sal
No Party Affiliation
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
if she continues to look as ill as she did recently when seen in public she won' t be alive for the election...I think there is something wrong with her and that's why she fainted to begin with...concussed my ****...she is ill.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Here is a short list of her accomplishments as she sets her eyes on 2016.

Articles: Hillary Clinton's Legacy of Scandal

You and Murkan Thunker forgot to slobber about how she MURDERED VINCE FOSTER, Walmart.
 
WLDB
No Party Affiliation
+1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

if she continues to look as ill as she did recently when seen in public she won' t be alive for the election...I think there is something wrong with her and that's why she fainted to begin with...concussed my ****...she is ill.

Normal for that age. She'd be 69 or 70 at the time of the next election. A bit too old for that job. Sure, you can bring up Reagan - and then we can discuss alzheimers. Then again maybe the electorate is fine with that.
 
Walter
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

Normal for that age. She'd be 69 or 70 at the time of the next election. A bit too old for that job. Sure, you can bring up Reagan - and then we can discuss alzheimers. Then again maybe the electorate is fine with that.

Another hater. Reagan did not exhibit signs of Alzheimer's until well past his 2nd term as president. We should be so lucky as to have another prez as effective and conservative as Reagan
 
Sal
No Party Affiliation
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Another hater. Reagan did not exhibit signs of Alzheimer's until well past his 2nd term as president. We should be so lucky as to have another prez as effective and conservative as Reagan

The real Ronald Reagan may not meet today's Republican standards - Los Angeles Times
 
Walter
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

The real Ronald Reagan may not meet today's Republican standards - Los Angeles Times

LA Times hated Reagan, too.
 
Cobalt_Kid
+1
#8
I've never got this "death to Hillary" thing from American Republicans. Is it because she's a woman or that she used to be a Republican. Maybe she knows the secret handshake and that has people worried.

Hillary Clinton Was a Republican and Ronald Reagan a Democrat: Top 10 Political Defections in US History

Quote:

Hilary Clinton was there to campaign for her husband and Democrat former President Bill Clinton, ran for President as a Democrat, and currently is the Secretary of State for Democrat President Obama. What many people don't know about Hilary, is that she used to be a hardcore Republican. When she was a teenager, she canvassed and campaigned for Republican Richard Nixon for President. She worked for Republican Barry Goldwater's campaign in 1964, and was even elected president of Wellesley College's Young Republicans club. Due to issues like the Vietnam War however, Hilary left the Republican Party to help candidates like Eugene McCarthy and George McGovern. Imagine the current political atmosphere if she never had a change of heart to switch parties in the early 1970s...

 
Spade
Free Thinker
+1
#9
I think the Once-Again-Publicans hate her because she can think. Such a shoddy quality in a woman!
 
Walter
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Cobalt_Kid View Post

I've never got this "death to Hillary" thing from American Republicans. Is it because she's a woman

Everyone knows that Republicans hate women, just ask: Susanna Martinez, Mary Fallin, Nikki Halley, Jan Brewer, Sarah Pallin, the 24 repub women in the house, the 5 repub women in the senate.
 
Cobalt_Kid
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Everyone knows that Republicans hate women, just ask: Susanna Martinez, Mary Fallin, Nikki Halley, Jan Brewer, Sarah Pallin, the 24 repub women in the house, the 5 repub women in the senate.

See spade's comment.
 
Walter
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Cobalt_Kid View Post

See spade's comment.

You must really hate women. The Shame parade is happening soon, perhaps you should attend.
 
Sal
No Party Affiliation
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

Normal for that age. She'd be 69 or 70 at the time of the next election. A bit too old for that job. Sure, you can bring up Reagan - and then we can discuss alzheimers. Then again maybe the electorate is fine with that.

really?
there are women in my building in their 70's that have had no face work done and don't look even close to that bad, without the aid of a camera...she is 66 now...now maybe it is genetics but to me she looks unwell.
 
Cobalt_Kid
+2
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

You must really hate women. The Shame parade is happening soon, perhaps you should attend.

Why would you say that?

I don't think intelligence is an unattractive quality in women.

This makes her sound like a cross between Hurricane Hillary and Catherine the Great.

Quote:

For as long as Hillary Clinton has been on the national scene, she has left a path of destruction and wreckage in her wake that is both impressive and terrible to behold. She is a testament to the extent of damage that can be done by one person determined to conquer everything before her in the quest for unlimited power and self-gratification. The only prize left to her in American politics is the presidency, which she has always felt is hers by right. Indeed, she would have attained it were it not for the upstart community organizer, a fellow admirer of Saul Alinsky, who spoke in volumes but said nothing.

 
hunboldt
Free Thinker
+1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

really?
there are women in my building in their 70's that have had no face work done and don't look even close to that bad, without the aid of a camera...she is 66 now...now maybe it is genetics but to me she looks unwell.


The role of POTUS is 24 hour high energy,and full public exposure. Its a task for someone in their late fourties, early fifties.

Personally- my betsare on Andrew Coumo, backed by some vibrant Latino newcomer from the Southwest. Latinos really vote 'favorite son'.

The Republicans will run.....second!
 
Sal
No Party Affiliation
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by hunboldt View Post

The role of POTUS is 24 hour high energy,and full public exposure. Its a task for someone in their late fourties, early fifties.

Personally- my betsare on Andrew Coumo, backed by some vibrant Latino newcomer from the Southwest. Latinos really vote 'favorite son'.

The Republicans will run.....second!

she won't run, she looks ready to collapse, she was quite brilliant in her time...and now her time is over
 
Walter
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

she was quite brilliant in her time

Evidence?
 
Sal
No Party Affiliation
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Evidence?

are you saying she wasn't? evidence?
 
Walter
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

are you saying she wasn't? evidence?

See OP.
 
hunboldt
Free Thinker
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

See OP.



Do you remember Mrs. Clinton earning $100,000 in profit in 1979 on a $1,000 investment over the course of only 9 months in volatile cattle futures, about which she knew nothing, thanks to help from a highly placed Tyson Foods connection?

Read more:
Articles: Hillary Clinton's Legacy of Scandal
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

So?

She was representing Tyson foods & got sterling advice onthe rise in Cattle prices. No fraud there, Wally.....
 
Highball
#21
Maybe she and Sarah Palin will team up???? Or with Nancy Pelosi???? There are other hags out there that could be possibilities too>
 
Walter
#22
Right on.

Krauthammer: Hillary Clinton Is "Eminently Defeatable" In 2016 | RealClearPolitics
 

Similar Threads

4888
2016 Presidential Campaign
by Kreskin | Jan 23rd, 2017
75
Clinton is toast for 2016
by Walter | May 19th, 2013
0
Obama 2016 available online
by Just the Facts | Sep 22nd, 2012
37
2016 Olympics in Rio
by DaSleeper | Oct 6th, 2009